Stats: 3,166,410 members, 7,864,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:43 AM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (543523 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Chibuke56: 10:34am On Jul 25, 2014
BellaSwan:

I'm glad the child got missing under "Sofia's" care cos she would hv blamed n judged the hell out of Antonio as if he actually handed over the baby to d culprit.

LOL its now as if they r showing everything in fast foward. Its moving to fast n seeming so unrealistic
if it was anthonio ehn sofie wuld hav cried nd blamed him nw that it is sofia i wonda what anthonio wuld do to ha
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Chibuke56: 10:37am On Jul 25, 2014
tegax:

Those two brothers are already becoming so annoying. Make them kill themselves at once and let everyone rest joor! With their yeye fight every time. Dario no just get their time at all.
eduardo is a man of words nt action evri time he wuld say "ahm gonna kill u montecristo" but he neva had d guts to do it *coward*
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 10:53am On Jul 25, 2014
Hmm at the beginning of CL it was Kai this Sophia na mumu, this Sophia is too naive, insults and insults.

At the middle, same. End, same.

Suddenly everybody has forgotten what Sophia went through in the hands of Antonio and camilla.

Sophia dint even show him a tenth if what he showed her and everybody is now team Antonio.

This just goes to show how it is in real life esp in Naija. A woman is damned regardless of any action she takes. Everybody always have short memory were the man is concerned.

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ijeoma2728(f): 11:12am On Jul 25, 2014
favoredgal: Hmm at the beginning of CL it was Kai this Sophia na mumu, this Sophia is too naive, insults and insults.

At the middle, same. End, same.

Suddenly everybody has forgotten what Sophia went through in the hands of Antonio and camilla.

Sophia dint even show him a tenth if what he showed her and everybody is now team Antonio.

This just goes to show how it is in real life esp in Naija. A woman is damned regardless of any action she takes. Everybody always have short memory were the man is concerned.

Nd d "perfect miranda" didn't go true anytin.jeez finding ur hubby in a tub wit his cuz on ur honeymoon d orgy,aids scare nd d rest.pls let's b sincere it will be very hard 2 trust such a man biko

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 25, 2014
Anewdawn: FH- that lil girl Genesis is such an awesome cute girl with her red hair. I so love her innocence and cuteness.
samantha daughter is ganzalo daughter in SW
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 25, 2014
lovelydamsel:

At CL this Sophia's grandmother eh over sabi.can't she sit at the front of the house with the baby?must she go to the playground with the child.as for sophie,its a lesson to ladies who don't trust or believe in the husbands until tragedy comes.if you don't believe in your husband somebody like Miranda will come and take your position
dnt blame soph,antoni bleeped up big time.who bet with someone virginity? ,who sleep with a concubine on your honeymoon .i dnt blame sophia one bit at all.if i was in her shoes i would hv done worse o,i cnt lie...but eh it is movie,everytyn much follow script

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by teey22: 11:23am On Jul 25, 2014
Temi231: Hello all,

Please can someone send me the link for song played in Forbidden passion and Fearless heart, i will love to download it.

Google corazon valienti by flora ciarlo for fearless heart theme song nd dime by jencarlos canela for forbidden passions theme song
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 25, 2014
zerray: dnt blame soph,antoni bleeped up big time.who bet with someone virginity? ,who sleep with a concubine on your honeymoon .i dnt blame sophia one bit at all.if i was in her shoes i would hv done worse o,i cnt lie...but eh it is movie,everytyn much follow script

Yes he did all that but that does not mean you(sophia) will go and start dating someone out of pity.there was no love between Sophia and Rocky in the first place,that's why Veronica asked Sophia when did she started loving Rocky.When she heard what Rocky did at her younger brother's concert she should have stopped the wedding.she had lots of time to avoid Rocky.in reality,a single mother with that experience with Antonio will wait before rushing into a relationship not to talk of a wedding.
CL is a lesson to both guys and ladies smiley

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 11:57am On Jul 25, 2014
lovelydamsel:

Yes he did all that but that does not mean you(sophia) will go and start dating someone out of pity.there was no love between Sophia and Rocky in the first place,that's why Veronica asked Sophia when did she started loving Rocky.When she heard what Rocky did at her younger brother's concert she should have stopped the wedding.she had lots of time to avoid Rocky.in reality,a single mother with that experience with Antonio will wait before rushing into a relationship not to talk of a wedding.

Haba! You are talking of love. In reality will someone that was stung so badly by love be looking for love as a factor for marriage again?

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 25, 2014
lovelydamsel:

dts true sha but i felt she wanted to make antonio jealous sha.i like miranda o did u watch d part dt mrs brando was trying to discourage her from antonio hw she handle mrs cecilia.hahaha
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 25, 2014
favoredgal:

Haba! You are talking of love. In reality will someone that was stung so badly by love be looking for love as a factor for marriage again?

In reality single mothers won't rush into marriage in the first place.she will be sensitive to relationships or going out even the mother won't be in support with someone like Rocky.Rocky is always on her case or her ex husband case that will be a minus.is there no other person apart from Rocky?would you if you are single mother date someone that likes unnecessary attention when you should be living a quite life with your child.Sophia made a big mistake rushing into dating attention seeking Rocky in the first place

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 25, 2014
zerray: dts true sha but i felt she wanted to make antonio jealous sha.i like miranda o did u watch d part dt mrs brando was trying to discourage her from antonio hw she handle mrs cecilia.hahaha

Sophia wanted to hide her pain and suffering under Rocky's love.but Rocky used her and baby nicolas as trophies he won from Antonio.why do you think the media is always around whenever they go out and he ends up making negative statement about Antonio,is that the kind of man someone like Sophia wants to marry and put baby Nicolas under Rocky's care.

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 25, 2014
lovelydamsel:

Sophia wanted to hide her pain and suffering under Rocky's love.but Rocky used her and baby nicolas as trophies he won from Antonio.why do you think the media is always around whenever they go out and he ends up making negative statement about Antonio,is that the kind of man someone like Sophia wants to marry and put baby Nicolas under Rocky's care.
dts true
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 12:55pm On Jul 25, 2014
FH Phew!! Enough action in the Del Castillo's Mansion last night. Fernanda and Lewis, Isabelle and Bernado( almost) Pablo and Emma and the hottest of them all Willy and Sammie. Egwu!!
CL Feeling sorry for Sophia. Camilla and Japaro sha. Rocky on writer's block mode sad .Tomayo is really wicked.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Chibuke56: 1:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
lovelydamsel:

amazing post
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 25, 2014
Chibuke56:
even mr renzeke sef. D 2 ov dem as a couple is irrelevant to d story even usnavy and melena

That's true Mr Renzeke lols
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BellaSwan: 2:17pm On Jul 25, 2014
zerray: dts true sha but i felt she wanted to make antonio jealous sha.i like miranda o did u watch d part dt mrs brando was trying to discourage her from antonio hw she handle mrs cecilia.hahaha

Miranda is a strong woman who will fight physically for what she wants. Camila won't hv been able to treat Miranda the way she did to Camilla. She's very firm n quite independent. Times when Sofia could hv put Camilla in her place, she didn't. She would rather cry instead. Sofia knew Antonio was a "dog" but still was swayed with his ways.

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 2:47pm On Jul 25, 2014
EG It is wa o...see what greed for someone else's inheritance is causing. People like awoof sha. Saheed and Nena gringringringringringrin ...i just need to see them to start laughing, wondering why Saheed hasn't lost his mind by now. I for don run mad with all the channelling grin
LOL Which kind Doctor Tomayo be sef...na so them dey charge/ shock heart back to life? Instead of the chest he went for his sides...na for the ribs heart dey nii?? angry

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 25, 2014
EG-sex has blocked dairo's brain;did they just kill andrea? duce the witch
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 25, 2014
zerray: EG-sex has blocked dairo's brain;did they just kill andrea? duce the witch

LMAO Duce is a full-time witch.Andrea is alive but she was drugged

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 25, 2014
nena nd chaparro though hahahahqhqhaha

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 25, 2014
This Camila will kill herself with the way she's going like a mad woman - CL

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 25, 2014
lovelydamsel: This Camila will kill herself with the way she's going like a mad woman - CL
i swear

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2014
oh rocky with his white powder face kikikik

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 4:58pm On Jul 25, 2014
benedictac:

I think Miranda knows that Antonio is still in love with Sofia. That is why she always have this insecurity look on her face whenever Antonio doesn't respond as she expected. Anyway my own opinion, I see Miranda just falling for Antonio's looks and all that. she knows Antonio doesn't love her as much.
falling 4 his looks only?..no way..there is something special miranda saw in anthonio that sophia took so long 2 see...that people can change and be who they want 2 be..inspite of their past deeds...a lady like miranda is d kind of lady i wud want as a friend and a wife 4eva kiss grin
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 5:09pm On Jul 25, 2014
lovelydamsel:

100000000000likes kiss kiss

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 5:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
BellaSwan:

Miranda is a strong woman who will fight physically for what she wants. Camila won't hv been able to treat Miranda the way she did to Camilla. She's very firm n quite independent. Times when Sofia could hv put Camilla in her place, she didn't. She would rather cry instead. Sofia knew Antonio was a "dog" but still was swayed with his ways.
dats the spirit...different strokes for different folks...i guess it took a lovely lady kiss like miranda 2 teach sophia how 2 stand and fight 4 her man... wink

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 25, 2014
bentenny:
falling 4 his looks only?..no way..there is something special miranda saw in anthonio that sophia took so long 2 see...that people can change and be who they want 2 be..inspite of their past deeds...a lady like miranda is d kind of lady i wud want as a friend and a wife 4eva kiss grin
you are guy no wonder.pls when u hv gold,dont go around picking stones..
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
bentenny:
dats the spirit...different strokes for different folks...i guess it took a lovely lady kiss like miranda 2 teach sophia how 2 stand and fight 4 her man... wink
did u watch it frm the begining? she tried wt antonio,ppl change dts true but it is difficult to trust them again,usually it takes time.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BellaSwan: 7:13pm On Jul 25, 2014
zerray: did u watch it frm the begining? she tried wt antonio,ppl change dts true but it is difficult to trust them again,usually it takes time.

I did and if she didn't give Camilla breathing space from d onset, she wouldn't hv suffered as she did cos she knew Antonio was a ladies man before agreeing to date him.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 25, 2014
BellaSwan:

I did and if she didn't give Camilla breathing space from d onset, she wouldn't hv suffered as she did cos she knew Antonio was a ladies man before agreeing to date him.

Sofia is a soft girl.Sofia loved Antonio before she was introduced to the Brando family.She never Antonio was a ladies man until Daniella said Antonio left her at the alter.Antonio and Sofia were dating before she was introduced to the Brando family.remember Antonio was a secret admiral of Sofia while she was in school.that's why he was visit Sofia's school to drop gifts through people in her school.
Why won't she give camilia space?Camilia is her boyfriend's cousin and Camilia was a senior at the office while Sofia was P.A also.

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 7:43pm On Jul 25, 2014
zerray: did u watch it frm the begining? she tried wt antonio,ppl change dts true but it is difficult to trust them again,usually it takes time.
grin grin..so?
so you dont believe people can change totally? thats amazing! sad
you dont believe them again and you wait for someone who believes in them to show you the way like what sophia experienced..?
i agree with you that anthonio did so many stupid and forgettable things to sophia but he changed not only becos of her but becos of the harm he had caused...didnt miranda hear all about anthonio b4 she decided 2 be with him....not everyone thinks like you undecided..thats why i said different strokes 4 different folks...i respect your opinion though but this is my opinion... smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61