Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,355 members, 7,864,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:39 PM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (543497 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BellaSwan: 4:35pm On Jul 28, 2014
babystathopoulos:

Everybody thinks miranda is the angel now huh? Oh please, miranda met antonio when he has changed the whole world knew he went to rehab, she is just like most girls who likes the good bad guy,besides Antonio is a charming guy (not too handsome) but he has this killer eyes and smiles that what made sofia fell for him despite his scandals, and miranda too.

I dislike sofia for been annoyingly naïve at first but abeg the girl try sha, Antonio did her demeaning things which is difficult for any woman to forget like that, there would always be fear that he might hurt u again so I don't blame her. But she tried to get back to him when their baby was born but antonio refuse to believe her that camilia tried to kill her and other threats until everything became obvious now.
Miranda did nt experience 1% of antonio's dog life + threats from the devil camila. So she can't take credit for loving him as he is.

If Miranda is as smart as she claim, though hard but this is time for her to back off from antonio cos she knew antionio was with her cos Sofia rejected him and he is still much in love with sofia. Antonio would marry her out of gratitude only

Not again

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 4:35pm On Jul 28, 2014
babystathopoulos:

Everybody thinks miranda is the angel now huh? Oh please, miranda met antonio when he has changed the whole world knew he went to rehab, she is just like most girls who likes the good bad guy,besides Antonio is a charming guy (not too handsome) but he has this killer eyes and smiles that what made sofia fell for him despite his scandals, and miranda too.

I dislike sofia for been annoyingly naïve at first but abeg the girl try sha, Antonio did her demeaning things which is difficult for any woman to forget like that, there would always be fear that he might hurt u again so I don't blame her. But she tried to get back to him when their baby was born but antonio refuse to believe her that camilia tried to kill her and other threats until everything became obvious now.
Miranda did nt experience 1% of antonio's dog life + threats from the devil camila. So she can't take credit for loving him as he is.

If Miranda is as smart as she claim, though hard but this is time for her to back off from antonio cos she knew antionio was with her cos Sofia rejected him and he is still much in love with sofia. Antonio would marry her out of gratitude only
grin grin ohh my God not again..r u going 2 start up with this sophia and miranda issue again..?
i tot u read my views and d views of others..maybe u didnt get my views or
opinions quite explicitly..let me make it abit brief...apart 4rm anthonio's cute appearance,miranda had already heard
about anthonio's stupid and cynical behaviour and anthonio's grandma even used his past life 2 scare
miranda..but she knew what she was getting into...one thing sophia learnt from miranda and 2 an extent her
brother,is that PEOPLE CAN CHANGE IF THEY WANT TO AND WE HAVE TO ENCOURAGE THEM AND TAKE THEM THROUGH THAT
PROCESS!!
dont get me wrong sophia really suffered in d hands of anthonio and he admitted it and wanted
a change..that motivated him 2 seek help tru d rehab...not every player(esp d incurable ones)
can go tru that process of rehab but he did but no one believed him not even sophia..but
miranda saw something in anthonio that sophia didnt see...A HEART THAT CAN CHANGE..
grin surprisingly in 2day's episode,sophia just asked miranda,'u believed him as if you have been with him 4 a long
time',miranda said,'i know i have only met him 4 a short while but its as if i have met him my entire life'..THAT WAS PRICELESS!!
I LOVE U SO MUCH MIRANDA kiss kiss kiss..but take heart,what God has joined 2gether let no man or woman put asunder even mumu rocky grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 4:37pm On Jul 28, 2014
BellaSwan:

Not again
my dear i tire ohh..wetin i go do nahh...#teamsophia fans wan kill me grin grin grin..it is well wink
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BellaSwan: 4:44pm On Jul 28, 2014
bentenny:
my dear i tire ohh..wetin i go do nahh...#teamsophia fans wan kill me grin grin grin..it is well wink

Lolllll...... Just ignore it. We all hv our own opinion and no one is compelled to take it. grin
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2014
#teamsophia..una see wayo way sophia play,she doesnt want 2 spoil d atmosphere by telling anthonio dat his gf just left..sophia just learnt a very important lesson 2day dat she wont forget..STAND BY YOUR MAN AND FIGHT FOR HIM... grin even miranda realized she cudnt fit in and zapped cry ...it is well..

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Chibuke56: 5:03pm On Jul 28, 2014
chyegems: No..her voice is dat of andrea in precious rose.
yh iknw both had d same voice
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 5:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
LOL Yay!! Pedro didn't die * as if we didn't know he wouldn't die already undecided*. Ignacia biko Spear Jose Manuel some of your Pedro gist na, dude is already in darkness grin don't make it worse o.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Chibuke56: 5:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
CL camilla finally dead eya good 4 her. Miranda's gonna end up losing at d end *hope she doesnt turn to a serial killer and start hunting antonio* wow luks lyk deres gonna b a big dance number at d end *cnt w8*
FH dat samantha gurl cn fight sha . See juan marcos face wen he found out dat angela and diego are going out *lolz*
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 5:12pm On Jul 28, 2014
bentenny: #teamsophia..una see wayo way sophia play,she doesnt want 2 spoil d atmosphere by telling anthonio dat his gf just left..sophia just learnt a very important lesson 2day dat she wont forget..STAND BY YOUR MAN AND FIGHT FOR HIM... grin even miranda realized she cudnt fit in and zapped cry ...it is well..

Meeeeeeen!! una no go keee women!! How many men fight for their women? What you guys do instead is bully all the way.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 5:26pm On Jul 28, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Meeeeeeen!! una no go keee women!! How many men fight for their women? What you guys do instead is bully all the way.
grin grin well i guess thats ur own perception or opinion about MEN....but pls stop being one-sided in ur analysis of MEN..ofcourse there are men who fight 4 their women..and am not saying dis because am a man...i havent only heard but i have seen men and women who do so and even much more...try to realize that not evryone tinks or behaves d same way..there are exceptions..ok?...pls dont generalize! cool

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by babystathopoulos: 8:35pm On Jul 28, 2014
bentenny:
grin grin. Nah am no fan of sophia nor miranda

@Bellaswan which one is not again na, this is the final week of cruel love I ve to say my own even if it 's been over discussed. When they end it all issues concerning it can rest

@bentenny hhonestly I never met a guy so into telemundo, thumbs up , most guys Tink its gurly gurly show.
@cl today, I didn't want camila to die like that, prison would ve been her home of rest

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 9:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
babystathopoulos:

@Bellaswan which one is not again na, this is the final week of cruel love I ve to say my own even if it 's been over discussed. When they end it all issues concerning it can rest[b]

@bentenny hhonestly I never met a guy so into telemundo, thumbs up , most guys Tink its gurly gurly show.[/b]
@cl today, I didn't want camila to die like that, prison would ve been her home of rest

@bentenny hhonestly I never met a guy so into telemundo, thumbs up , most guys Tink its gurly gurly show.

grin grin tanks...yeah during my spare time,i watch some that are interesting.the truth is dat soap operas tru telemundo are now better organised,if u cant mite up wit week days,the weekends present an opportunity 2 view all unlike b4 wen u have 2 wait till 10pm on AIT 2 watch an episode 4 d day grin grin...also the telenovelas are very interesting with better plot scenes and lovely makeups esp d ladies wink

she just cud not bear the rejection...if she had been sensible,she wud have stayed in that villa and bcome a better person and start all over again..4get anthonio and maybe fall in love wit dose handsome guys in d villa..but no she prefers forbidden passion shocked cheesy
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 28, 2014
Camilia I knew she would kill herself.mad woman...lol although she's my favorite telenovela actress.I can remember her role PILIAR in BCD

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 10:15pm On Jul 28, 2014
FH Interesting episode...While some people dey baking class, Madam dey make up session grin
CL Uslavi can't wait to get some mileage tongue . Good riddance to desperate rubbish, adios Camilla, but the baby looks like Antonio o lipsrsealed
SW Read somewhere that Zanetti and Julian are together, they met while shooting SW..all the steamy love scenes paid off I see. It is wa for Rodrigo o, Piedad should just let him leave...you see what I'm saying? Benji is doomed..now he's back with Camilla?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by onauchi: 10:30am On Jul 29, 2014
pls guys i cant find telemundo on my gotv again. since last nite i could nt even watch someones's watching. pls wat do i do. b4 todays episode starts
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by onauchi: 10:32am On Jul 29, 2014
i have done all the troubleshooting. auto scan reset everything but still is 25 channels. if only i can get my telemundo back, i do not care about other channels but my telemundo. please what do i do? please help
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 29, 2014
babystathopoulos:

@Bellaswan which one is not again na, this is the final week of cruel love I ve to say my own even if it 's been over discussed. When they end it all issues concerning it can rest

LMAO!!!you re wicked hehehe so you wanted Camilia to die in prison.my dear that mad woman(Camilia) will exscape that very day she gets arrested.at least everyone will rest now

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 29, 2014
But Sophia's baby sef,can't cry out.just kept quiet enjoying the race...lol CL
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by onauchi: 10:51am On Jul 29, 2014
lovelydamsel: But Sophia's baby sef,can't cry out.just kept quiet enjoying the race...lol CL
hi is ur telemundo still showing?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 29, 2014
onauchi:
hi is ur telemundo still showing?

Yes its showing
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by onauchi: 12:05pm On Jul 29, 2014
lovelydamsel:

Yes its showing
mine aint showing again since latnite. dont know wat to do
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
onauchi:
call them nah or go on fb nd let them knw
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 29, 2014
onauchi:
Are you using Gotv cuz someone complained on twitter that her telemundo has not been showing since last night.maybe you show call their office.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Chibuke56: 5:24pm On Jul 29, 2014
CL uslavi nd melena yuk *spits*
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 29, 2014
Chibuke56: CL uslavi nd melena yuk *spits*

LMAO!!!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 8:12pm On Jul 29, 2014
CL Papa Vero is a softy after all. *sob*. Chai I go miss Cruel Love o.. Daniella and Gonzalo grin grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 1:50am On Jul 30, 2014
Juan"s sister"s voice is Lola"s voice

Fabian looks really delicious now he isn't acting a bad role. Yummy

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by odion81(f): 8:23am On Jul 30, 2014
favoredgal: Juan"a sister"a voice is Lola"a voice

Fabian looks really delicious now he isn't acting a bad role. Yummy
. Me too l like Fabian in FH. Especially his chemistry with Ximena

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Chibuke56: 9:14am On Jul 30, 2014
Luks like MHBFL wil start [b]again[b/] pretty soon
NO!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 30, 2014
Chibuke56: Luks like MHBFL wil start [b]again[b/] pretty soon
NO!
true sha but im nt watching it no time
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 30, 2014
ushlabe grin , i love benny
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BellaSwan: 4:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
Willy and Samantha!!! kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.