Stats: 3,166,471 members, 7,864,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:27 AM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (543531 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jummaima(f): 4:27pm On Jul 30, 2014
favoredgal:

They change story lines midway o

You are so right!!!
Like in "Aurora" when Aurora suddenly died, and her heart was given to someone else.
Or "Labour of Love" - When the Fisrt Gina, was killed, and then replaced with another actress.

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
ushalabe grin
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
That benjamin guy thho in SW...he needs thunderbolt cheesy
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 6:47pm On Jul 30, 2014
I wonder how willy can be gotten from Guillermo. How is it the short form?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by uwani(f): 6:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
I want cruel love season two abi na part 2, dont want it to end cos I'll miss all my favourite characters esp veronica
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 10:11pm On Jul 30, 2014
FH Samantha unveiled. ..Isabelle busted. ..Emma "trouble o", Fernanda should never take her clothes off...ever AGAIN!! Chick looks like a dude
CL DON'T think I can ever forget Daniella, Barbara (PR) and Saheed aka Japaro...those 3 are something else gringringrin . Life can be so unfair, poor Miranda embarassed embarassed
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 31, 2014
i just love barbie

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Chibuke56: 8:41am On Jul 31, 2014
Forwetinnah: FH Samantha unveiled. ..Isabelle busted. ..Emma "trouble o",Fernanda should never take her clothes off...ever AGAIN!! Chick looks like a dude
CL DON'T think I can ever forget Daniella, Barbara (PR) and Saheed aka Japaro...those 3 are something else gringringrin . Life can be so unfair, poor Miranda embarassed embarassed
lolz
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Chibuke56: 8:44am On Jul 31, 2014
favoredgal: I wonder how willy can be gotten from Guillermo. How is it the short form?
guillermo means william in eng .dnt knw jus t guest because giullermo 4rm fp was called william

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Chibuke56: 8:48am On Jul 31, 2014
Jummaima:

You are so right!!!
Like in "Aurora" when Aurora suddenly died, and her heart was given to someone else.
Or "Labour of Love" - When the Fisrt Gina, was killed, and then replaced with another actress.

actually d storyline of aurora was changed because d actres came late to set was alwayz drunk while on set and stuff like dat she was filming QOTS at d same time so i gues it was stresful 4 her.,. Source internet

as 4 LOL heard dat d storyline was changd due to low ratings . Source some nairalander whosename i dnt remember
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Noah13: 9:35am On Jul 31, 2014
Anyone here knows the artist who made 'SOFIA' the song which rocky sang during the concert
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 31, 2014
MHBFL repeat starts by aug4
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 31, 2014
Noah13: Anyone here knows the artist who made 'SOFIA' the song which rocky sang during the concert

Khotan
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 3:34pm On Jul 31, 2014
FH Looks like this Fabian Rios guy is such a damn trouble maker in real life...dude acts the part so well gringringringrin. Samantha and Willie 's drama continues. I'm suspecting Sammie has a child for William..glad Juan Marcos found out what his wife did, wicked woman!! Don't know why women go into loveless marriages undecided

CL I don't envy Gonzalo at all grin...from frying pan ( Camilla- I don't care wife) to fire( Daniella- Attention freak wife), dudes got his job cut out for him tongue. Almost everyone got hitched at the end...even the grannies kiss. I wee miss CL oooo * wailing sheriously* cry cry oh no oooo

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 4:58pm On Jul 31, 2014
CL what a lovely ending. I am going to miss my lovey dovey, my cup cake and whole lot of them.

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 5:41pm On Jul 31, 2014
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Queenhadassah: 8:34pm On Jul 31, 2014
What a lovey dovey ending for cruel love. I'm gonna miss antonio, sofia, daniella , gonza( in daniella's voice), clemencia, mr pedro, pea brain a.k.a vero and Mr yardinis.
I know most of us watched PR the first time it was aired on telemundo, so I wanna ask btw Barbie(PR) and daniella(CL) who is better in the dumb-spoilt-rich-kid character? I would go for barbie though danny is smarter than barbie; Barbie is DUMB! Just yesterday I watched an episode of PR and sEeing barbie again made my day.

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 31, 2014
Queenhadassah: What a lovey dovey ending for cruel love. I'm gonna miss antonio, sofia, daniella , gonza( in daniella's voice), clemencia, mr pedro, pea brain a.k.a vero and Mr yardinis.
I know most of us watched PR the first time it was aired on telemundo, so I wanna ask btw Barbie(PR) and daniella(CL) who is better in the dumb-spoilt-rich-kid character? I would go for barbie though danny is smarter than barbie; Barbie is DUMB! Just yesterday I watched an episode of PR and sEeing barbie again made my day.
give it to barbie dt girl is crazy,it is the same voice with angela in FH
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Chibuke56: 9:55pm On Jul 31, 2014
CL wow what a nice ending cl is one of my best novela yet (d others are mhbfl and pr) . I am gonna give it an 8.8\10.
Cecillia nd valdari
yikes!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ellab(f): 11:35pm On Jul 31, 2014
Awww..I go miss cruel love o.Especially Lovey Dovey.They r so cute.
And that dog deserves award for best act.
So d ending was kissing competition?
Twas great tho.

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by trux(m): 6:26am On Aug 01, 2014
Queenhadassah: What a lovey dovey ending for cruel love. I'm gonna miss antonio, sofia, daniella , gonza( in daniella's voice), clemencia, mr pedro, pea brain a.k.a vero and Mr yardinis.
i give it to deniella the way she walks talks and dances is just too hillarious and barbie is not that dumb she is just taken by hatred and jelousness. my thought tho.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tegax(m): 6:33am On Aug 01, 2014

Barbie ofcourse. Dont even compare. That girl is something else, but not dumb.

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jummaima(f): 11:18am On Aug 01, 2014
Forwetinnah: FH Looks like this Fabian Rios guy is such a damn trouble maker in real life...dude acts the part so well gringringringrin. Samantha and Willie 's drama continues. I'm suspecting Sammie has a child for William..glad Juan Marcos found out what his wife did, wicked woman!! Don't know why women go into loveless marriages undecided

CL I don't envy Gonzalo at all grin...from frying pan ( Camilla- I don't care wife) to fire( Daniella- Attention freak wife), dudes got his job cut out for him tongue. Almost everyone got hitched at the end...even the grannies kiss. I wee miss CL oooo * wailing sheriously* cry cry oh no oooo

My thoughts exactly.......I 'm suspecting there is a child lurking somewhere. Anyhow, we go soon find out!!!
Am really loving Fearless Heart......No wasting of time at alllll........... Imagine Angela being set up big time shocked and then Juan Marcos discovers the truth in thesame episode That is sooo unlike telemundo, I trust the likes of Precious Rose, FP, BCD,Aurora......they will keep the secret till d very end.

#TeamFearlessHeart....all the way#

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by odion81(f): 12:12pm On Aug 01, 2014
Jummaima:

My thoughts exactly.......I 'm suspecting there is a child lurking somewhere. Anyhow, we go soon find out!!!
Am really loving Fearless Heart......No wasting of time at alllll........... Imagine Angela being set up big time shocked and then Juan Marcos discovers the truth in thesame episode That is sooo unlike telemundo, I trust the likes of Precious Rose, FP, BCD,Aurora......they will keep the secret till d very end.

. Yes oh #TeamFearheart

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ucheody: 3:40pm On Aug 01, 2014
#FH Sonya Smith is a very good actress. Very real. Bernado is a real crook
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BellaSwan: 4:26pm On Aug 01, 2014
A lot has happened in the first 10 episodes of Fearless Heart. grin I wonder what will the remaining episodes will bring..... wink eagerly waiting though..... cool
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jopac: 7:59pm On Aug 01, 2014
CL ended very well with most of the cast haPpy and finding love.
I ll definitely miss Anthonio, Sofi, Vero,Mrs. Cecilia, Daniella and Gonzalo.
EG- Telemundo actresses with their heels sha. Elena Lafe was in labour yet she waz still puting on a very high heel with 9months Pregnancy.
FH- Loving dis novela so much. Interesting story lines with star studded characters.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 8:26pm On Aug 01, 2014
Jummaima:

Yes o..so far I'm impressed how secrets are coming to light in Fearless Heart, that long drag can be so annoying and Angela too was ready to take the fall for Isabelle's illicit affair without a fight shocked? She's truly an Angel then cheesy #TeamFearlessHeart. Can't wait to watch today's episode

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 10:12pm On Aug 01, 2014
Jummaima:

You are so right!!!

An interesting link on telenovela whose story lines were changed
http://caraycaray..com/2013/02/novela-writing-should-writers-always.html?m=1
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 10:43pm On Aug 01, 2014
favoredgal:

An interesting link on telenovela whose story lines were changed
http://caraycaray..com/2013/02/novela-writing-should-writers-always.html?m=1

just went through the link u posted and it comfirms once again what i have been saying that when the storyline is compromised,the novela loses its flavour and quality which also questions the competence of the organisers of such telenovelas..no wonder such telenovelas dont make it to the top like the likes of fearless heart and forbidden passion....storylines are meant to be done with or without the consent of the viewer thought...yes SOME novelas may have their storyline changed but that doesnt indicate that ALL novelas go through a story change..infact i am of the belief that organisers of such novelas are so inconsistent and lack creative skills..
like the parting shot of d link,This author believes that this level of response to viewer reaction ultimately compromises the overall quality of the series. kiss

I think it's a big mistake to always give viewers exactly what they say they want, unless the writers don't mind feeling as though they're writing fanfic. It's like letting a toddler plan all the family's meals. wink
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 10:54pm On Aug 01, 2014
corazon valiente(fearless heart) theme song is so lovely... kiss kiss ...
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 12:00am On Aug 02, 2014
@bentenny; I share your views, however, it happens, and a lot!

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)