Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (540289 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Noah13: 10:49pm On Nov 20, 2014
Can't stop laughing after seeing the look on Bernado's face grin

Fernanda now has loose ends in the form of Bernado and Vicente.

They will definitely hit her were it hurts the most.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Highkey(f): 3:20pm On Nov 21, 2014
Pls someone should press the 'i' button on the dstv remote when watching fearless heart to know the episode no_ my remote just got spoilt. Just want to know if we are near the end.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 3:44pm On Nov 21, 2014
Highkey:
Pls someone should press the 'i' button on the dstv remote when watching fearless heart to know the episode no_ my remote just got spoilt. Just want to know if we are near the end.
relax, we are not even halfway

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Betasms: 3:46pm On Nov 21, 2014
favoredgal:
relax, we are not even halfway

They are on episode 80 sumfn i think and we are going all the way to 206, so its still far.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 3:47pm On Nov 21, 2014
post=28222538:

They are on episode 80 sumfn i think and we are going all the way to 206, so its still far.

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Noah13: 3:55pm On Nov 21, 2014
post=28222538:

Jesu! 206.. like WTF
So there's a chance that FH could see the end of febuary next year.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Betasms: 4:20pm On Nov 21, 2014
Noah13:
Jesu! 206.. like WTF
So there's a chance that FH could see the end of febuary next year.

Yes now, aono why they made it so long but oh well, na so we see am.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BellaSwan: 4:32pm On Nov 21, 2014
Willy n Samantha weren't even given enough time to celebrate their not being siblings before the good ol' Bernardo came to shatter their joy again cry I just don't understand Sammy sometimes. She has watched the DVD. Who would she rather believe? Bernardo's version or Miguel Snr's? sha, na dem sabi. Pablo looking good in a checkered shirt. Emma looking so pretty with her hair in a ponytail. I'm sure she'll do something very clumsy in his presence smiley
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by RikoduoSennin(m): 5:56pm On Nov 21, 2014
post=28184692:

LOOL, i totally agree with u, but humberto is not the villian oo, Santiago is, he has a personality disorder, he kills people, he will kill humberto eventually sef. sorry i just spoilt it for u.

Its cool, I have no problems with spoilers plus I have not been able to watch my favorite series the way I used too since 27th october. Among other reasons- No Electricity is the major cause, So if you can, spoil me all you want. I hardly have time anymore even on the weekends for browsing not to mention telenovelas. I am missing a lot of fun time I know, I hope to watch them re-aired again.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nnekacherry: 9:58pm On Nov 21, 2014
I so much love that song they always play for Piedad and Rodrigo. Dont even know the name so i can download it..
Now I'm gona miss it..

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Orikinla(m): 8:42am On Nov 22, 2014
There are several issues with Continuity in "Fearless Heart" and some of the plots are silly, because you want to prolong the teleplay.
In fact, there many lose ends in "Fearless Heart" and showed poor scriptwriting and poor directing. The casting is perfect though.

3 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by RikoduoSennin(m): 7:02pm On Nov 23, 2014
FH- Sammy and Willy are going to receive the shock of their lives soon.

What is wrong with lorena, her fixation on willy and Bernando's on Sammy is getting annoying. Fernanda's fixation on Juan Marcos and Sammy's boss on Sammy I can understand because they are both physcos.

BA: Good to see Humberto doing well with his life, something different from pursuing Santa. I feel like there are more secrets to be revealed by "his mother" and from George too. Santa in real trouble both emotionally and physically is good for tv viewing, she needs to learn that the world don't revolve around her "man-ish body". Patricio is plain evil.

Please can someone tell me, how did humberto's son Ivin get out of Prison with all those charges against him, which lawyer did that miracle.

What is wrong with willy and Santiago? They are both loose canon waiting to go off.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dahmie2013: 11:33pm On Nov 24, 2014
I don't like dis queen of d south dey are repeating o! Dey shud even change d timing&put broken angel in place of dis one. D sound track is quack, I even like d one of aurora. One thing is 4 sure, telemundo shudnt repeat fearless heart.
Fransisca is really dealing with my santa, I think dat press statement she gave caused dat problem 4 her.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BellaSwan: 11:23am On Nov 25, 2014
dahmie2013:
I don't like dis queen of d south dey are repeating o! Dey shud even change d timing&put broken angel in place of dis one. D sound track is quack, I even like d one of aurora. One thing is 4 sure, telemundo shudnt repeat fearless heart.
Fransisca is really dealing with my santa, I think dat press statement she gave caused dat problem 4 her.

At this rate, all will be repeated. I'm eagerly waiting for DMD's turn tongue Its just funny tho that QOTS has started and will most likely end before FH will finish smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Flakeey(f): 12:03pm On Nov 25, 2014
i didn't watch QOTS d last time
it's an opportunity for me to watch it now

i can watch precious rose and forbidden passion over and over agan even if they show them again
but others...hian
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by RikoduoSennin(m): 6:06am On Nov 26, 2014
FH- Emma may have signed her death warrant, confronting Fernanda like that is very dangerous.
Sammy is just plain stupid, willy is more composed than her and steadfast for a guy who was a womaniser.

BA- the true villians we emerge and show their colors soon. I hope Humberto leaves Santa alone for good and focus on other important things.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Betasms: 10:08am On Nov 27, 2014
RikoduoSennin:
FH- Emma may have signed her death warrant, confronting Fernanda like that is very dangerous.
Sammy is just plain stupid, willy is more composed than her and steadfast for a guy who was a womaniser.

BA- the true villians we emerge and show their colors soon. I hope Humberto leaves Santa alone for good and focus on other important things.

Lool asin Emma is just a goat, anyway we thank God shes okay now but she wont die sha i know that for a fact, its Miguel im worried about, he knows too much already and Fernanda is geting suspicious. Btw why dint Angela just call Samantha, its like they think its children that are watching this thing, sooo silly. Samantha would have kept her aswell as Nora somwhere safe even Miguel sef would have done the same.............. so unrealistic! I love Willyz persistence, he should keep torturing that Samantha, I dont know why she would beliv what that useless Bernardo said after all his lies. And if they are smart they should do another test in secrecy themselves, everything is sooooo annoying.
I like Lorena sef for someone who actually likes Willy she keeps pushing him to Samantha.

Then that BA: Humberto is in love with Santa so he will not leave
Santiago has a mental disorder thats why he changes his identity all the time(meaning he is the bad brother)
He will kill Humberto eventually.
And Santa will end up liking Humberto.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by omosoft: 5:26pm On Nov 28, 2014
Telemundo is becoming boring and d timing is so wrong, imagine three repeat of Aurora,QOS,MHBFL what is left for viewers to watch? And FH is becoming smtin else, when d truth is about to be reveal, bernando and fernando will come with more lies, wonder how long dis will continue.willy and sammy keeps me going if not ........
BA keep observing dia drama
I would love to watch FP over and over again.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dahmie2013: 10:26pm On Nov 29, 2014
I like what's happening 2 Santa, diabla is really doing a good job. She needs 2 be strong&learn 2 fight. D only person disgusting me is dis George, he's an slowpoke. I like dis Franco guy, he's got swag! BA is d best 4 nw. Telemundo keeps punishing me as dey fail 2 repeat my FP!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by roWzayy: 10:34am On Dec 01, 2014
Do u guys know that d name for broken angel is santa diaba(spanish)..now santa and diaba re cell mate,hmmm I think broken angel is just starting

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Flakeey(f): 12:30pm On Dec 01, 2014
omosoft:
Telemundo is becoming boring and d timing is so wrong, imagine three repeat of Aurora,QOS,MHBFL what is left for viewers to watch? And FH is becoming smtin else, when d truth is about to be reveal, bernando and fernando will come with more lies, wonder how long dis will continue.willy and sammy keeps me going if not ........
BA keep observing dia drama
I would love to watch FP over and over again.

dont mind Telemundo
i still like QOTS and i'm watching again cos i missed many episodes the last time and it's not lengthy.
but mehnn Aurora and Lola again? ..goshhh..so annoying

i've been missing BA a lot, the timing doesn't favour me
it's only FH that i'm enjoying for now

And for WIE, i'm yet to get it or probably cos i ve not following faithfully
to me, it's just everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Betasms: 1:42pm On Dec 01, 2014
Finally, i got to read the full story of FH, i feel so much better now knowing how everything will end, but some people that died dint have to tho but its all good. Lovely telenovela.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by odion81(f): 7:19pm On Dec 01, 2014
post=28499549:
Finally, i got to read the full story of FH, i feel so much better now knowing how everything will end, but some people that died dint have to tho but its all good. Lovely telenovela.
. Pls give me the link to the site u read the story of FH

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 7:29pm On Dec 01, 2014
Flakeey:

dont mind Telemundo
i still like QOTS and i'm watching again cos i missed many episodes the last time and it's not lengthy.
but mehnn Aurora and Lola again? ..goshhh..so annoying

i've been missing BA a lot, the timing doesn't favour me
it's only FH that i'm enjoying for now

And for WIE, i'm yet to get it or probably cos i ve not following faithfully
to me, it's just everywhere.
hope you dont miss out on fearless heart...cos telemundo has changed the timing...it seems they have finally listened to you...
fearless heart takes place the place of MHBL this night
ur favourite broken angel is now 11pm..so enjoy wink
happy new month of december!!

**modified:broken angel is actually 10pm not 11pm....sorry for the misinformation
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 7:32pm On Dec 01, 2014
post=28499549:
...it was a lovely telenovela despite sum flaws by the directors!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Betasms: 10:33am On Dec 02, 2014
odion81:
. Pls give me the link to the site u read the story of FH

I cant remember the name dear i think worldsumfin, i really cant remember, but i just googled fearless heart telemundo full story and kept opening the pages on googles.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Flakeey(f): 11:26am On Dec 02, 2014
bentenny:

hope you dont miss out on fearless heart...cos telemundo has changed the timing...it seems they have finally listened to you...
fearless heart takes place the place of MHBL this night
ur favourite broken angel is now 11pm..so enjoy wink
happy new month of december!!

**modified:broken angel is actually 10pm not 11pm....sorry for the misinformation

really?
didn't watch telemundo yesterday
yayyyyyyyyy
dancing Shoki
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Betasms: 11:35am On Dec 02, 2014
Flakeey:

really?
didn't watch telemundo yesterday
yayyyyyyyyy
dancing Shoki

Lmao, abi oo, i found out yesterday too FH is by 7:30
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Flakeey(f): 11:39am On Dec 02, 2014
post=28524558:

Lmao, abi oo, i found out yesterday too FH is by 7:30

tnx buddy
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by roWzayy: 5:01pm On Dec 02, 2014
Whats up with fearless heart...didnt even understand a thing todays episode is something else
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by omosoft: 7:52pm On Dec 02, 2014
roWzayy:
Whats up with fearless heart...didnt even understand a thing todays episode is something else
can smone pls explain wat today episode is all about, abi d director don high ni
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 8:04pm On Dec 02, 2014
am really confused about today's fearless heart undecided ..am guessing they must have omitted an episode...
cos willy is now blind,
gustavo is a cop,
angela is back in prison,
fabiola has been found,
fernanda is now in prison,
cant find vicente(is he dead?)
...so many tins have taken place in just one episode undecided ...na wa ohhh

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.