Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (540295 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Flakeey(f): 6:08pm On Dec 17, 2014
post=28957340:
Btw, Emma is beginning to wear that playsuit on a reg o. shes just changing the belt. Please someone shd take away ofelias pink n blue sweatshirt abeg.

LMAO @Ofeilia's pink and blue sweatshirt
i tire for telemundo
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 4:26pm On Dec 18, 2014
post=28957340:
Btw, Emma is beginning to wear that playsuit on a reg o. shes just changing the belt. Please someone shd take away ofelias pink n blue sweatshirt abeg.

it's like they heard u oh. in today's episode she wore black dress

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Betasms: 4:43pm On Dec 18, 2014
benedictac:

it's like they heard u oh. in today's episode she wore black dress
Lmao, abi oo.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BellaSwan: 7:58pm On Dec 18, 2014
Seeing the look on Bernardo's n Esteban's face was too funny. cheesy They tried to pretend they didn't know what Nicholas was talking about. Willy has a forgiving spirit. Some guys go first do shakara before them go gree forgive d woman. cheesy cheesy

..........and Willy wears d purple shirt lipsrsealed oh oh Gustavo is wearing his too. Na wa o
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 3:27am On Dec 19, 2014
Marvey1602:
FH is my best telemundo movie so far...pls anyone that has the song should pls tell me how to get it or send it to me. I desperately need it...coracao valente...I so much love that song cry
send me ur email and i will send u d song!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by RikoduoSennin(m): 9:01am On Dec 19, 2014
bentenny:

send me ur email and i will send u d song!

Please do you have the soundtrack for Willy and Samantha (FH), Piedad and Rodrigo (SW).

I like those more than the theme song.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BellaSwan: 4:25pm On Dec 19, 2014
AARRRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!! Why did FH have to finish nah!!! sad I was just beginning to enjoy today's episode. Juan Marcos has finally seen Angela aka Milagros. Sometimes i feel Lorena isn't really preggos. She moves around too easily. Always wants to drink alcohol till someone reminds her that shes pregnant. shocked So Camilo was arrested today. But why Miguel didn't tell Duval that Camilo was Luis.... Hmmmm... angry Bernardo is a very interesting character. Still taunting Fernanda while shes down. But still both of them can't do without each other. Miguel on the other hand won't last with Alex. She's too much of a loose head. Now she has OD'd. I hope he finds someone better. grin

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Betasms: 4:47pm On Dec 19, 2014
BellaSwan:
AARRRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!! Why did FH have to finish nah!!! sad I was just beginning to enjoy today's episode. Juan Marcos has finally seen Angela aka Milagros. Sometimes i feel Lorena isn't really preggos. She moves around too easily. Always wants to drink alcohol till someone reminds her that shes pregnant. shocked So Camilo was arrested today. But why Miguel didn't tell Duval that Camilo was Luis.... Hmmmm... angry Bernardo is a very interesting character. Still taunting Fernanda while shes down. But still both of them can't do without each other. Miguel on the other hand won't last with Alex. She's too much of a loose head. Now she has OD'd. I hope he finds someone better. grin

I swear you just read my mind, btw that Nicholas is just a silly boy, trying to feel like he can make decisions, and i dont even get it, Angela(Milagros) knows shes a fugitive so why does she keep going out undecided and she has forgotten about Nora sharp sharp. That Duval after all his good at my job bullshit, so he actually covered up his own secret.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BellaSwan: 5:01pm On Dec 19, 2014
post=29026629:

I swear you just read my mind, btw that Nicholas is just a silly boy, trying to feel like he can make decisions, and i dont even get it, Angela(Milagros) knows shes a fugitive so why does she keep going out undecided and she has forgotten about Nora sharp sharp. That Duval after all his good at my job bullshit, so he actually covered up his own secret.

Nicholas is really behaving like a spoilt brat. He's getting too much attention and Willy is always explaining one thing or the other to him. Its all getting into his big head. Mtcheew undecided I tire for Angela o and for Duval, hes the laziest n most incompetent cop I've seen since, always waiting for "evidence" to come n meet him in his office. Lazy bonzoo angry

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Orikinla(m): 5:03pm On Dec 19, 2014
Fearless Heart has continuity issues.
Many things don't add up.
Great dialogues, but poor plots.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BellaSwan: 5:26pm On Dec 19, 2014
Orikinla:
Fearless Heart has continuity issues.
Many things don't add up.
Great dialogues, but poor plots.

Yeah, it does. But many of us still follow it.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 1:55am On Dec 20, 2014
RikoduoSennin:

Please do you have the soundtrack for Willy and Samantha (FH), Piedad and Rodrigo (SW).

I like those more than the theme song.

yes i have them...
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 2:15am On Dec 20, 2014
BA:Chai Chai franco after all ur hard man ways,you dont even have a single sense....you are asking or trusting a man you almost killed as your last hope grin grin ...if i was franco,i would have gone to jail...who knows,maybe his so called 'contacts' cheesy would have come to his aid and rescue him the same way he rescued santa from prison...now he will die a slow and painful death...but humberto bad ohhh cheesy grin grin

santa will definitely fall in love with humberto now that santiago hates her...and inspite of all the the stuffs she did to humberto,he still loves her..obsession tins on point cheesy

FH:bernado be like...i dont murder people,i only strategise.... grin grin
Kai fight over milagros sorry angela next week go make sense ohh... cheesy grin
still my best telenovela though it can get complicated at times.. wink

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Chibuke56: 8:43am On Dec 20, 2014
Fh: JM finally saw milagros dats gud cus gustavo was gettin selfish with ha... I hope JM still suffer small sha after wot he did to angela.. What is wrong with dat nicholas hes so annoying ..thought camilo was a gud guy apparently not *confused*
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by RikoduoSennin(m): 6:26am On Dec 21, 2014
bentenny:

yes i have them...

Thanks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
I must say, you really know how to get them.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 3:36pm On Dec 23, 2014
RikoduoSennin:

Please send me obazeojeni@gmail.com or jeewos2000@yahoo.com.

Thanks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
I must say, you really know how to get them.
ok...just seeing ur message...a bit busy...will send it in the night....
my bros its youtube ohh cheesy
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by crazygod(m): 4:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
FH: (Miguel to bernado).... Jst one bullet and your manhood is gone. Epic. I'm gonna use it as a punchline.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 8:27pm On Dec 23, 2014
crazygod:
FH: (Miguel to bernado).... Jst one bullet and your manhood is gone. Epic. I'm gonna use it as a punchline.

watching it just now made me laugh and laugh and laugh. O my God
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 4:23am On Dec 24, 2014
@RikoduoSenni...sent!!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by RikoduoSennin(m): 8:26pm On Dec 24, 2014
bentenny:
@RikoduoSenni...sent!!

Thanks.

Rodrigo and Piedad's Love song (Ke pa se)
-------------------------------------------------------------------
My My, Bernando know how to get revenge..... He just screw two people at once!

What was willy thinking?

BA: What is Santiago's problem....leave Santa alone you don't love her anymore.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Bisolar: 11:44pm On Dec 24, 2014
Thank Goodness they don find Elisa. grin
It was such a heartwarming scene when her mother saw her at the hospital.
Looks like WIE is heating up.
When christobal found her I kept thinking that someone would shoot him the moment he was about to rescue her and stop his rescue as per Telemundo things.
But who come shoot her if not Bruno?
Abi!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ucheody: 6:13am On Dec 25, 2014
Merry Xmas pls my 118 n some oda channels are my showing fr some days before pls is dere somtin I'm supposed to reset thanks
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dahmie2013: 6:40am On Dec 25, 2014
Merry christmas everyone!

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jopac: 7:19am On Dec 25, 2014
Awwww. WIE made my day today. I am so loving d soap opera.
Merry Xmas Everyone.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bettygirl97(f): 2:51pm On Dec 25, 2014
Someone should pls send me the song they play when Rodrigo and Piedad are together (SW) DynamicLizzie@gmail.com thanks
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by omosoft: 3:34pm On Dec 25, 2014
Bisolar:
When christobal found her I kept thinking that someone would shoot him the moment he was about to rescue her and stop his rescue as per Telemundo things.
Abi!
dats my thought too, I never knew Elisa will be found witout so much trouble due to telemundo tins just to keep hiding Elisa.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 7:19pm On Dec 25, 2014
Bisolar:
Abi!

I think it's pretty obvious who shot her.....
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 8:15pm On Dec 25, 2014
Bisolar:
Abi!
am of the belief that his wifey cud be the one who shot elisa....the wifey knows about the house where elisa was kept...dats because she found out about the owner of that house...forgotten the man's name...
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 8:38pm On Dec 25, 2014
ucheody:
Merry Xmas pls my 118 n some oda channels are my showing fr some days before pls is dere somtin I'm supposed to reset thanks
if you are using the normal dstv decoder...tap TV on ur dstv remote....select DSTV KU AFRICA to reveal all your channels including 118..hope this helps..merry christmas! cool

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 1:24am On Dec 26, 2014
bentenny:

am of the belief that his wifey cud be the one who shot elisa....the wifey knows about the house where elisa was kept...dats because she found out about the owner of that house...forgotten the man's name...

Think so too. Cuz. She figured it out days before when she was talking to Nicolas. Yet the day Bruno confessed she pretended by acting surprised.

Also it's clear she will go to any length to keep up appearances.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 2:38am On Dec 26, 2014
favoredgal:

Think so too. Cuz. She figured it out days before when she was talking to Nicolas. Yet the day Bruno confessed she pretended by acting surprised.

Also it's clear she will go to any length to keep up appearances.

You've said it all. Her dark eyes gaze shows no mercy....and it gives her away anytime. coz let's face it, on a good day: a man cheats on u, confesses, and as a woman you're still standing by him lovingly it's strange and it shows there's a deeper reason for not reporting him for kidnapping her niece,....that's coz she will be found out too. did you guys see d look on her face when Elisa woke up?

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.