Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (540804 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 10:45am On Dec 27, 2014
WIE is the best soap on telemundo so far for me with lots of moral lessons.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by RikoduoSennin(m): 7:55am On Dec 28, 2014
BA: Humberto is showing his true nature same as Santiago. Willy is brilliant I see. The more Santiago pushes Santa away the more time she spends with Humberto- which means the attraction will grow. Patricio is playing with fire because Humberto does not take kindly to blackmail.

FH: Gustavo has a lot to deal with soon, if Angela could still have feelings for Juan Marcos with her loss of memory that means Gustavo doesn't have a chance if she gets them back. JM needs to give her some space to figure things out, not visit her everyday as if she is running away. Willy is very clingy, he does not give Sammy, Nicolas any space at all, it seems redundant.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by jaydee991: 9:50am On Dec 28, 2014
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 12:14pm On Dec 28, 2014
RikoduoSennin:
BA: Humberto is showing his true nature same as Santiago. Willy is brilliant I see. The more Santiago pushes Santa away the more time she spends with Humberto- which means the attraction will grow. Patricio is playing with fire because Humberto does not take kindly to blackmail.

FH: Gustavo has a lot to deal with soon, if Angela could still have feelings for Juan Marcos with her loss of memory that means Gustavo doesn't have a chance if she gets them back. JM needs to give her some space to figure things out, not visit her everyday as if she is running away. Willy is very clingy, he does not give Sammy, Nicolas any space at all, it seems redundant.

I love what Willy is doing oh. when u have the kind of enemies (Estabon and Benado) Willy has, u will even do more than Him. What kind of a father is Benado self? If na my papa I go give am slow poison.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by RikoduoSennin(m): 6:04pm On Dec 28, 2014
benedictac:

I love what Willy is doing oh. when u have the kind of enemies (Estabon and Benado) Willy has, u will even do more than Him. What kind of a father is Benado self? If na my papa I go give am slow poison.

Willy being Possessive will get him killed. He doesn't know what Benando is capable of. Trying to micro manage Sammy is equally bad too. Hahahaha, Sammy don't want him to work with girls/models- she doesn't trust him.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by yinxfun(m): 1:26pm On Dec 29, 2014
Awww...my once 24hours spot.... cry cry
Really missed Telenundo.....can't even remember the last time
Reeling through the comments sparks off my once held feeling whenever am on this thread cry cry
Where my pale dem??
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Flakeey(f): 5:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
preetydiva:

You've said it all. Her dark eyes gaze shows no mercy....and it gives her away anytime. coz let's face it, on a good day: a man cheats on u, confesses, and as a woman you're still standing by him lovingly it's strange and it shows there's a deeper reason for not reporting him for kidnapping her niece,....that's coz she will be found out too. did you guys see d look on her face when Elisa woke up?

Yes o...she almost collapsed..she was so scared to hell..from then, i became suspicion of her..
getting interesting and hotter... at first i wasn't really into WIE but now...i'm enjoying it

FH: Miguel and Fabriola's scene on friday was very funny

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 5:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
WIE- Hehehehe! who know Alicia make him ki lo fu n oh. Alicia and Humberto I nor dey oh

conscience dey kill cecilia
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Femi2Ranking(m): 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2014
Lola and andre da make me vex like crazy.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Bisolar: 9:14am On Dec 30, 2014
Femi2Ranking:
Lola and andre da make me vex like crazy.
No mind them.
How many times will they break up?
And that Lola crying crocodile tears after she saw Andre with Diana.When she was marrying two men she didn't know abi?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 3:27pm On Dec 30, 2014
FH- I don't like children that talk too much. Genesis talks too much

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 5:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
Bisolar:

No mind them.
How many times will they break up?
And that Lola crying crocodile tears after she saw Andre with Diana.When she was marrying two men she didn't know abi?

Haba... Was Andre not married to Debra when she was marrying these 'men'.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 5:38pm On Dec 30, 2014
Santiago's (santa diabla) scowl tho. He always looks lost, clueless and angry
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dahmie2013: 7:07am On Jan 01, 2015
Happy 2015 peeps! I smell Forbidden Passion dis year, somebody say Amen! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 3:47pm On Jan 01, 2015
Wished they allowed Miguel be with that willy/ Bernardo's secretary. Cecelia

This Fabiola is too young for him. Not feeling this budding romance
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BellaSwan: 4:45pm On Jan 01, 2015
favoredgal:

Abi o.... Even Alex looked too young for him. Natalia won't hv been a bad choice either.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by omosoft: 4:47pm On Jan 01, 2015
dahmie2013:
Happy 2015 peeps! I smell Forbidden Passion dis year, somebody say Amen! cheesy
Amen

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Bisolar: 5:30pm On Jan 01, 2015
favoredgal:

I liked that Bernado/willys secretary too.
Very wise pretty girl and she adores him.
But I will manage them like that sha.
Maybe that's their aim,to show him falling for someone totally inappropriate age wise and stature wise.
Cos miguel also comments on how tiny she is and three age appropriate women have been dated and discarded by him.
I think it's a stature thing too. She is also tiny.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Bisolar: 5:32pm On Jan 01, 2015
favoredgal:

Haba... Was Andre not married to Debra when she was marrying these 'men'.

True. But he married Debra after his plane crash when she married the old man,then she tried to stop it.
Drama! Drama! Drama!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Bisolar: 10:38pm On Jan 01, 2015
Kai
Did any one else feel sorry for Fransesca during that humiliating scene in the church?
That Alicia get hard heart oh but on the other hand abandoning your child cos she has a deformity too was wicked.
Hmm! Alicia,i don't think she will end well. Someone will end up killing her.

What on earth is Santa's mum up to?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by RikoduoSennin(m): 11:24am On Jan 02, 2015
FH: Nicolas handled himself like his father Willy with those Ladies- did he inherit that Gene also, what is that boy turning into. Angela is plain stupid to follow those Fake cops just like that. Fabiola is a seductress and miguel is in trouble.

BA: Santa has been putting on those clothes for a long time now. Humberto in trouble ? It appears Pancho and Ulises are "partners", he seemed like a Homo.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by LaRoyalHighness(f): 12:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
Please is any new soap coming up any time soon. When?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dahmie2013: 6:55pm On Jan 03, 2015
Dis pancho's death is painful!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 11:46pm On Jan 03, 2015
dahmie2013:
Dis pancho's death is painful!

Is he really dead. From when they when ulisea was distributing that letter that Lucy caught him, remember he called pancho

I think ulises/ begona and pancho are up to something
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 11:47pm On Jan 03, 2015
BellaSwan:

Abi o.... Even Alex looked too young for him. Natalia won't hv been a bad choice either.

Who is Natalia again? Name doesn't ring a bell
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 3:44am On Jan 04, 2015
favoredgal:
Santiago's (santa diabla) scowl tho. He always looks lost, clueless and angry

more like he's permanently smelling shit.... lol. sadistic Santiago

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 3:45am On Jan 04, 2015
[quote author=favoredgal post=29468514]

Who is Natalia again? Name doesn't ring a bell[/quo
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by RikoduoSennin(m): 6:54am On Jan 04, 2015
favoredgal:

She is the woman that told Miquel where to find Alexandra. She used to compete with Cecilia for Miquel's affection.

FH: Fernanda's barrage on JM was hilarious, Gustavo does not stand a chance. So Ofilia died without telling Fernanda that she is her daughter. What's is wrong with willy- his actions seems childish. Miquel can't stand Fabiola's/ Cecilia's seduction so he compromised for one of them, he ran away from his true feelings.

BA: Santiago unstable nature keeps pushing Santa away to Humberto's arms. New Franco scared Humberto- the return of the pink lips. Barbara is very shallow. Alicia is plain stupid- how can you expect love from a Family you blackmail and humilate. A lot of twist- you can't identify the true villians, that is cool.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BellaSwan: 9:39am On Jan 04, 2015
favoredgal:

The BLONDIE who helped Miguel find his "ALEX".

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by chyegems(f): 4:20pm On Jan 04, 2015
Pls guys,can anyone teach me how to rescan my dstv decoder? I don't get telemundo and some other stations now since one month. I am on d full bouquet. Somebody,pls help! Abeg I am missing out. Bikonu!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 5:46pm On Jan 04, 2015
chyegems:
Pls guys,can anyone teach me how to rescan my dstv decoder? I don't get telemundo and some other stations now since one month. I am on d full bouquet. Somebody,pls help! Abeg I am missing out. Bikonu!

check ur setting again. press ''TV'' on ur dstv remote. The Bouquet Option will open check if it's on DSTV Ku Africa if not use ur arrow key to scroll to it and press OK. hope this helped
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Chibuke56: 5:04pm On Jan 05, 2015
I am so loving BA and WIE now more than any other novela on TM .esp BA packed with suspence twists and turns

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.