Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,648 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

New PDP Loses Bid To Re-open Office - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New PDP Loses Bid To Re-open Office (10215 Views)

Dasuki Loses Bid To Stop His Trial / Badeh Loses Bid To Stop Trial / Oduah Loses Bid To Stop Bulletproof Cars Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New PDP Loses Bid To Re-open Office by Natureboyfk(m): 2:03pm On Sep 10, 2013
Keke drop me for plaza.
Re: New PDP Loses Bid To Re-open Office by mokaflex(m): 2:03pm On Sep 10, 2013
Can we give APC a chance, some are of the opinion thay are all the same, but remember we haven't given APC a chance before crucifying them. They are obviously doing better at States and LG levels
Re: New PDP Loses Bid To Re-open Office by iheneme(m): 2:04pm On Sep 10, 2013
[size=13pt]Let them come and rent my shop. [/size]grin
Re: New PDP Loses Bid To Re-open Office by bknight: 2:13pm On Sep 10, 2013
Is anyone even listening to &investigating d legality (or illegality) of Bamanga Tukur being d national chairman?

There hv been allegations of abusive of office, etc but as it it nobody's looking dat way. Unfortunately, d 'New PDP' hasn't gone abt this d right way undecided
Re: New PDP Loses Bid To Re-open Office by AroOkigbo(m): 2:13pm On Sep 10, 2013
Kairoseki77:

Have they broken any laws by forming a new faction?

Your family will be held in jail and mistreated by the police because you wrote this nonsense. Some of us would like to see Naija turn into a first world country before we die while you are busy spouting this nonsense in public.

A thousand curses I wish upon you. May god/Allah/Buddha/science have mercy upon your eternal soul,
Ewu, they have broken no laws by forming a new faction but must they also answer PDP? What happened to trademark law?
Re: New PDP Loses Bid To Re-open Office by anonimi: 2:15pm On Sep 10, 2013
It it not interesting that the case was heard in LAGOS although the whole drama and even the sealed secretariat is in ABUJA.
Any idea why this may be so
Probably thought they could compromise the judiciary easily since their APC friends control Lagos state.

#JustWondering.

2 Likes

Re: New PDP Loses Bid To Re-open Office by ucheokpara100(m): 2:16pm On Sep 10, 2013
i 'll only say this once, nigerian is filled with brain washed people, look weida thy hv 100 pdp or 200 division thtz none of our business, hw can dis old people keep diverting our attentions so tht we wount realize thy are not doin wat thy should as leaders, we are here concentrating on issues tht doesnt exist, do u tink thy are quarellin? thy are not! jst fooling their citizens, go to other countries and see what leaders are doin. pls i'm jst fed up.
Re: New PDP Loses Bid To Re-open Office by bknight: 2:16pm On Sep 10, 2013
mokaflex: Can we give APC a chance, some are of the opinion thay are all the same, but remember we haven't given APC a chance before crucifying them. They are obviously doing better at States and LG levels

My friend, d drama is yet to begin in APC. You'd see drama uncut right after presidential elections (whether they win or not)

Just as GEJ is alleged to have entered into rather myopic agreements just to accomplish his immediate ambition of being president, APC members are busy going into myopic 'this&that' agreements to accomplish an immediate ambition to get to power lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: New PDP Loses Bid To Re-open Office by anonimi: 2:17pm On Sep 10, 2013
mokaflex: Can we give APC a chance, some are of the opinion thay are all the same, but remember we haven't given APC a chance before crucifying them. They are obviously doing better at States and LG levels

Can you give us examples of the APC "obviously doing better at LG levels" vis-a-vis the 1999 constitutional responsibilities of this tier of government

2 Likes

Re: New PDP Loses Bid To Re-open Office by Memyselfu2009(m): 2:47pm On Sep 10, 2013
PDP gradually falling down
Re: New PDP Loses Bid To Re-open Office by BekeeBuAgbara: 3:14pm On Sep 10, 2013
Kairoseki77:

Have they broken any laws by forming a new faction?

Bia, ibu children? undecided , Don't you know that impersonation is a crime
Re: New PDP Loses Bid To Re-open Office by dainamo90: 3:48pm On Sep 10, 2013
Naija Judiciary is becoming worse Oº°˚˚°º

Why on earth will another man's villa be sealed off by unknown persons and placed APC surrounding?

Either Tukur or whoever.... D court shld ve ordered its re-opening and order d impostor of d APC to remove its pangolo...

i no knw d evidence dem D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ ask for... Weda Tukur/Metuh & co go reason so low by going to d villa while sealing it off abi na Abubakar go lead d police team wey go carry out d assignment.

Same D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ did in Ondo Guber Tribunal. D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ are @ it again.

May God help all of una.
Re: New PDP Loses Bid To Re-open Office by Mogidi2: 4:53pm On Sep 10, 2013
Kairoseki77: Jungle politicians and jungle politics!

The judge should be ashamed of himself. Thankfully for him, he is a Nigerian judge and has no shame.

Sometimes I wonder if we are all going to burn in hell fire. Then I come to Nairaland and it is confirmed.

If you want to burn in hell fire please go ahead, just leave the rest of us out of your missery. Thanks.
Re: New PDP Loses Bid To Re-open Office by Tekzyflex(m): 6:01pm On Sep 10, 2013
wellmax:

Hmmm, see English.. ASUU strike is really taking its toll on you.

HAHAHAHAHA...I love Nairaland
Re: New PDP Loses Bid To Re-open Office by creativemusic: 6:44pm On Sep 10, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: New PDP Loses Bid To Re-open Office by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 10, 2013
GNS 101.
yahrant140: Is only idoit will annoyed when his action bring reaction.
Re: New PDP Loses Bid To Re-open Office by jonuel: 6:54am On Sep 11, 2013
wellmax:

Hmmm, see English.. ASUU strike is really taking its toll on you.

Lwtmb!
Just like all misconduct aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ mishap is always tied t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ 'GEJ's style' of leader so have Ɣ☺ΰ likened his inability t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ express himself clearly/properly t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ ASUU strike.
But wait o, wats tђε̲̣̣̣̥ guarantee †ђªt he's a student...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News!!!! Professor Jega Resigned As Inec Chairman / 9th National Assembly: Would History Repeat Itself? / CPC House Of Reps Member Beaten By Constituents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.