Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' (4841 Views)

Poll: Is Hit And run worthwhile?

Yes: 6% (3 votes)
No: 26% (13 votes)
In some cases: 36% (18 votes)
No gain at all: 18% (9 votes)
Very adventurous: 14% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

The Theory And Practice Of Multiple Dating / When A Handsome Guy Wants To Hit And Run / Men Who Hit and Run | Ladies Who Eat and Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by vivaladiva(f): 2:02am On Jun 21, 2008
wam bam thank u sir
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by Cayon(f): 3:06am On Jun 21, 2008
RedHotChic:

Sometimes, the victims leave a lasting scar that will make it difficult for you to forget them.
only if de women give de man 90% of her love and kept 10% fi herself.
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by RedHotChic(f): 9:07am On Jun 21, 2008
Why Mongolian VD go catch me when i no come from Mongolia?

I go dey hump till i can't no more! Grin

My immunity hard, we go hit anytin nice run comot, no shak
Mongolian VD no dey ask for ethnicity, nationality or origin. It's more prevalent among Asians and just keep your sword zipped or,
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by MethodMan3(m): 11:27am On Jun 21, 2008
RedHotChic:

Mongolian VD no dey ask for ethnicity, nationality or origin. It's more prevalent among Asians and just keep your sword zipped or,

this my sword loves annointing nice totos

and na for hit and run zone wey e dey perform miracle pass! grin
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by RedHotChic(f): 6:35pm On Jun 21, 2008
this my sword loves annointing nice totos

and na for hit and run zone wey e dey perform miracle pass!
Once again, mongolian VD can humiliate your sword. Don't say you weren't warned.
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by MethodMan3(m): 6:51pm On Jun 21, 2008
RedHotChic:

Once again, mongolian VD can humiliate your sword. Don't say you weren't warned.

Aunty RedHotChic abeg leave me with all this ugly looking Mongolian mormons! grin

How far now?shey una dey kampe? wink
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by Cyclone5(m): 6:56pm On Jun 21, 2008
RedHotChic:

Mongolian VD! Hmmmm!! This na intimacy gadget?!
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by RedHotChic(f): 9:46pm On Jun 21, 2008
Aunty RedHotChic abeg leave me with all this ugly looking Mongolian mormons! Grin

How far now?shey una dey kampe?
I dey kampe. Just that gas prices are killing us here. Stay away from honey pots abeg.
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by MethodMan3(m): 12:01am On Jun 22, 2008
RedHotChic:

I dey kampe. Just that gas prices are killing us here. Stay away from honey pots abeg.

where u dey wey gas price dey hammer?! grin
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by quickygirl(f): 1:42am On Jun 22, 2008
i cant stand hit and run, drive by it is better at least you know the guy is on his way right from the start, A QUICK SHAG and its over!! grin no strings attached,
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by jgirl3: 1:49am On Jun 22, 2008
quickygirl:

i can't stand hit and run, drive by it is better at least you know the guy is on his way right from the start, A QUICK SHAG and its over!! grin no strings attached,
Exactly.
The best way to go is FWBs. Just casual, no emotions, no complications.
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by quickygirl(f): 1:52am On Jun 22, 2008
i can't stand hit and run, [b]DRIVE BY HIT[/b]b is better at least you know the guy is on his way right from the start, A QUICK SHAG and its over!! no strings attached,

@ jgirl
If you a convinced the guy is worth the riskthen you can take a plunge!!
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by jgirl3: 2:03am On Jun 22, 2008
quickygirl:

i can't stand hit and run, [b]DRIVE BY HIT[/b]b is better at least you know the guy is on his way right from the start, A QUICK SHAG and its over!! no strings attached,

@ jgirl
If you a convinced the guy is worth the riskthen you can take a plunge!!
You can not know which guy is worth the risk. That's my problem. If you tell a guy you want to be FWB with him. He sees it as an insult but the truth is that most guys don't know what it is to be responsible in relationships - when they're sleeping with everything in skirts. For those that are in relationships with you, they won't be serious with you. For those that want to have the relationships, when they finally get there - they just don't know how to handle it.

So it depends on the guy involved.
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by quickygirl(f): 2:51am On Jun 22, 2008
@ jgirl
Your intuitive perception will lead you down the path with any guy, we read guys more than they can read us, 90% of Hit and run is always known by the chicks, its just that some how they see it, coming try to avoind it but it comes anyway, best thing is to be smart, if you see the signs, investigate to ascertain then ACT!!
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by Jackal(m): 3:00am On Jun 22, 2008
j-girl:

You can not know which guy is worth the risk. That's my problem. If you tell a guy you want to be FWB with him. He sees it as an insult but the truth is that most guys don't know what it is to be responsible in relationships - when they're sleeping with everything in skirts. For those that are in relationships with you, they won't be serious with you. For those that want to have the relationships, when they finally get there - they just don't know how to handle it.

Some subliminal thunks there!!! cheesy grin
Keep the convo coming. . . . Letz see how y'all would figure guys out. tongue
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by jgirl3: 3:03am On Jun 22, 2008
quickygirl:

@ jgirl
Your intuitive perception will lead you down the path with any guy, we read guys more than they can read us, 90% of Hit and run is always known by the chicks, its just that some how they see it, coming try to avoind it but it comes anyway, best thing is to be smart, if you see the signs, investigate to ascertain then ACT!!
Exactly, girl! Seems you know quite a lot about some of these men better known as dogs. We always keep thinking we can change men, the truth is that you cannot change any man
Jackal:

Some subliminal thunks there!!! cheesy grin
Keep the convo coming. . . . Letz see how y'all would figure guys out. tongue
Jackal you know better than to argue about relationships with a woman. Guys keep messing up in relationships. Y'all need to go to some kinda school to learn how to handle your women.
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by Jackal(m): 3:10am On Jun 22, 2008
j-girl:

you know better than to argue about relationships with a woman. Guys keep messing up in relationships. Y'all need to go to some kind of school to learn how to handle your women.

How can u single out guys when we all know how treacherous all y'all daughters of Eve are.
I have given up. . . .I am heading for the Monastery next month.
Better to be a Rev. Father. angry
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by jgirl3: 3:11am On Jun 22, 2008
Jackal:

How can u single out guys when we all know how treacherous all y'all daughters of Eve are.
I have given up. . . .I am heading for the Monastery next month.
Better to be a Rev. Father. angry
Girls mess up too but guys keep thinking the little things don't matter.
Please become a Rev. Father. I'm sure a lot of girls will be happy to even fund your stay at the Monastery. Lemme be the first to give 200 pounds to that cause.
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by Jackal(m): 3:16am On Jun 22, 2008
j-girl:

Girls mess up too but guys keep thinking the little things don't matter.
Please become a Rev. Father. I'm sure a lot of girls will be happy to even fund your stay at the Monastery. Lemme be the first to give 200 pounds to that cause.

How are u willing to pay to support the cause?? I only accept Cash. tongue
At least this is one less geezer to worry about so be snappy!!!
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by jgirl3: 3:20am On Jun 22, 2008
Jackal:

How are u willing to pay to support the cause?? I only accept Cash. tongue
At least this is one less geezer to worry about so be snappy!!!
I'm sorry but I don't trust naija guys with my cash.
Tell me the name of the Monastery - I'll write a cheque to them.
I don't worry about you, I only worry about the girls who are at your disposal.
There will be one less "man" who will hit and run. smiley
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by Jackal(m): 3:25am On Jun 22, 2008
I will provide the details tomorrow.
Make sure your cheque does not bounce!!!
I don't really trust Naija cheques too. . . . .They write $10,000 when they dont even have $5. grin cheesy
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by jgirl3: 3:30am On Jun 22, 2008
No worries then. I'm sure i have 10 times that in my bank account smiley.
Till then. . . . .
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by Jackal(m): 3:32am On Jun 22, 2008
Thanx, buddie.
See u in Church later. wink
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by Memi(f): 6:16am On Jun 22, 2008
I truely think the misconception of hit and run is only geared towards men , when the truth of the matter is women love sex just as much as men , the only difference is men are willing to pay for it and women are not as far as hotel and dinner etc etc (I before meeting my significant other who has pinned me down), If I hadnt had sex in a month or two I would get anxious and Hot I would go out. If the man was reasonably attractive and willing to buy me dinner, drinks, and pay for the hotel (most certainly purchase condoms as well) Hey I practically got laid for free , my anxiety was relived, my stress worked out, and my headache diminished, , Lets be real women have needs as well, and we don't have to pay for it, we can chose when, who and how we want it ,
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by Chat2MeBac(f): 6:38am On Jun 22, 2008
J Girl, darl! You would NEVER cease to amaze me dear, That is why granny loves you so much kiss kiss grin,

, Que las ti ma, LOL, I won't reply here, It is obvious what is happening here, LOL,
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by RedHotChic(f): 7:35am On Jun 22, 2008
@ jgirl
I disagree. I think it's time we women stop fooling ourselves that we read men more than they read us and as a result, we are smarter. Big lie!!!! Those creatures called men are as smart as they come. They let you read what they want you to see in most cases. Again, chics don't know 90% of hit and run , most times, they suspect and gamble with sex. If chics are certain of hit and run in most cases, they'll play their cards differently.
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by adconline(m): 1:56am On Jun 23, 2008
@Memi

True talk on the spot. Women think of hit and run when they might be expecting the guy to

be the only one .Maybe he laid the pipe very well, paid the bills as at when due, could be easily

manipulated, could be a good provider, could meet emotional and sexual expectations of a

man. No woman would regret an encounter with a man who is opposite of these stated

qualities. I seem to think that women should stop seeing themselves as victims whenever a

relationship goes south. I cant imagine a girl feeling used and dumped, while she was an

equal partaker. Maybe you both had fun, slept with each other, why does it constantly ring

in some women's thinking that their exes got a better deal while in most cases its always

the man who is a real loser. Sometimes I think some women have no clue on how difficult it

is to get a girl's number let alone being friends with her. U have some money first,good clothes,

nice car or house (if any) smelling good and stuff. These are the things men do to impress

women. From a relationship point view, women hold upper hand as to whom to give a number or

to accept a date. Some times, I go to a pub/club and see how 10 men would hustling to get a

girl's number and finally the choice is left for the girl to make. The girl can decide to give a guy her

number, that's not a guarantee that she will pick his call. My point is that men work a lot

harder to get girls, yet when men leave on their own accord, it is called "hit and run"
Here is a solution. see yourself as less of a victim whenever there is sex involved. If you make

up your mind to fall for a guy, you should be mindful of the consequences. Be as proactive as

life, move on whenever there is a failure. Stop thinking that sex is the ultimate gift you could

give a guy. think of sex as a shared treasure meaning that men's sexual prowess is also

unquantifiable.Sex should be seen as a mutual treasure that benefits partakers equally. so next time a guy thinks that he dumped you, say I dumped his too. "You gave me and I gave you" DMX
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by jkpretty(f): 9:06am On Jun 23, 2008
Nl at it again cutting topics into shreds undecided
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by RedHotChic(f): 9:49am On Jun 23, 2008
Thanx, buddie.
See u in Church later.
You go to church? to do what? Don't they teach about fornication in your church or do you go there just to fart, burp, gaze at women and distract worshipers?
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 23, 2008
sometimes ,there is nothing as exciting as a wham,bam thanks
its how we used to call it back in those days.
sometimes u dont even get to remember the girls name.
just do it for the fun of it.
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 23, 2008
As long as the parties involved know what is going on, no prob.
Re: The Practice Of 'Hit And Run' by Tessynea(f): 2:03pm On Jun 23, 2008
Adconline, are you preaching gospel or teaching the bible?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Keep The Vagina Clean And Healthy / What Exactly Do You Gain After Watching Po,rn?? / My Experience: As An Usher (very Frustrating One)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.