Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,487 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

What Will You If You Are In This Situation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You If You Are In This Situation (1086 Views)

Ladies Quick Question; What Would You Do In This Situation.... PICS / If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix) / Hahaha! What Would U Do If U Were In This Situation? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You If You Are In This Situation by rawswagga(m): 7:09am On Sep 10, 2013
You have a good friend and he works but almost spend all his earnings as soon as he gets his pay.you went advicing him to save some money and he in turn asked you to help him keep his money in your bank account so that he won't be temtpted to spend the money if the money is in his bank account.he was able to save 200k and then after his landlord came calling for another rent bill and he asked you to make withraw for him to pay his rent.it was a weekend and you made the withraw on friday hoping to give it to him on monday and your sister which you stay with falls ill and needed like 250k for admission and treatment and she must be treated that same weekend. Now the question is what will you do? Spend the money on your sisters life or give the money to your friend? Follow on twitter: @wisper2raw

1 Like

Re: What Will You If You Are In This Situation by Mynd44: 7:14am On Sep 10, 2013
Call my friend and explain things to him. If he says I can, no problem. If he says he wants his money, I will take it to him

1 Like

Re: What Will You If You Are In This Situation by timpaker(m): 7:36am On Sep 10, 2013

You don't take peoples' money for your personal/family use without dia consent.

Re: What Will You If You Are In This Situation by ndrule: 7:39am On Sep 10, 2013
U were advising sum1 2 save moni,so as wel u too shud av saved sum amount ursef,Jst imagine he didnt ask u 2help him save his moni in ur account n such situation as dz#i mean ur sisters health#......wat wud u av done?......dats d 1st question u wud ask ursef.....Well ma advice z dat if u are working,den u shud b able 2 at least cum up wif an amount on ur own,buh if otherwise mayb u explain 2ur ''Goods Friend''...Best of luck
Re: What Will You If You Are In This Situation by Enegod(m): 7:40am On Sep 10, 2013
don't you have your own savings?
Re: What Will You If You Are In This Situation by demelza: 7:42am On Sep 10, 2013
If you use the money on your sister, who will pay his rent?
Besides what if that money wasnt there in the first place, what actions would you have taken towards your sister?
If you ask for his permission and he agrees, good. But if not, just give him his money and look elsewhere.
Re: What Will You If You Are In This Situation by Abbey2sam(m): 7:44am On Sep 10, 2013
I thought you were the one advising him to save money.....................

So you must also have some money saved
Re: What Will You If You Are In This Situation by Abbey2sam(m): 7:46am On Sep 10, 2013
I thought you were the one advising him to save money.................

Re: What Will You If You Are In This Situation by Enegod(m): 7:48am On Sep 10, 2013
Abbey2sam: I thought you were the one advising him to save money.................

exactly my thought...op, you need to answer this
Re: What Will You If You Are In This Situation by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 10, 2013
Enegod: don't you have your own savings?
i tire ooo
Re: What Will You If You Are In This Situation by rawswagga(m): 7:55am On Sep 10, 2013
Am not the one in this situation.someone is.
Re: What Will You If You Are In This Situation by rawswagga(m): 7:57am On Sep 10, 2013
He is not working yet.jst doing his masters and staying wit his sister
Re: What Will You If You Are In This Situation by moscobabs(m): 8:04am On Sep 10, 2013
u dnt spend someone money without his/her consent.sikena!!!
Re: What Will You If You Are In This Situation by libertyfather(m): 5:09pm On Sep 10, 2013
It realy suprising way u guys are talking wat happens is very serious issue in whc I knw 95% of u all talkin trash wil wnts to save ur sister life...am sure if d guy that owns the money realise his money is use to safe life all he has to do is telling his frnd to luk for a way to get the money haba!! Nairalander take am easy.
Re: What Will You If You Are In This Situation by ndrule: 8:12am On Sep 11, 2013
Broda pray sum1 dose nt use ur moni wifout ur consent.....dats d idea i tink evri1 z pointing 2............so read n undastnd tins b4 u use d word TRASH
libertyfather: It realy suprising way u guys are talking wat happens is very serious issue in whc I knw 95% of u all talkin trash wil wnts to save ur sister life...am sure if d guy that owns the money realise his money is use to safe life all he has to do is telling his frnd to luk for a way to get the money haba!! Nairalander take am easy.
Re: What Will You If You Are In This Situation by greedie1(f): 8:28am On Sep 11, 2013
is that a co incidence, ur sis falls ill same weekend you withdrew your friend's money??

whats d problem here? dat banks don't open for business on weekends or u dont have an atm card? it certainly isn't dat u dont have money,no?

wat kind of ailment is dat? kidney failure or heart failure or is she a sickler? she certainly wasn't involved in a ghastly motor accident,no?

and will you pay him back the money first thing on monday wen the the banks open and ur sister's condition is stable?

if not, will u give him a call requesting for his permission to use the money and promising to pay back as soon as possible?

it is unethical to use someone's something without his permission no matter what.
Re: What Will You If You Are In This Situation by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 11, 2013
Never you use that money. Act as if there was no money in the account and look for the money elsewhere.

Ask for his consent before attempting to use it.
Re: What Will You If You Are In This Situation by sunnydayasaba(m): 11:52am On Sep 11, 2013
This is really critical, U jst have to ask ur friend first, if u have to ask him for jst a few thousand cus u understand he's jst ur friend and not ur sibling...Never use someone else money without their permission.

(1) (Reply)

Why Didn't I Forgive Him ? / Romance Aptitude Test_ Fill In The Missing Blank Spaces If? / Is It Bad For A Girl To Drink Alcohol,smoke And Even Write Tattoo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.