Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Lithuania Student Visa - Travel (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lithuania Student Visa (293279 Views)

Polish Student Visa / Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. / Lithuania Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by EniHolar(f): 2:49am On Aug 17, 2023
SolChem:

No, only doctorate students can bring their family.

Thanks
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by itunuoye: 6:52pm On Aug 18, 2023
Which site of vfs because I didn't see Lithuania option on VFS portal

SolChem:

Through VFS, target month ends and beginning of the months. Slots are always available for the fastest fingers!
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by SolChem: 10:00am On Aug 21, 2023
itunuoye:
Which site of vfs because I didn't see Lithuania option on VFS portal

https://visa.vfsglobal.com/one-pager/lithuania/Nigeria/english/
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by blueprint22(m): 1:05pm On Aug 21, 2023
Please i need a candid reply from anyone in the house
Which European country is affordable to move to with 2.5million..Am a graduate of Environmental biology with an upper credit 3.2..please reply needed asap
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by itunuoye: 3:21pm On Aug 21, 2023
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Graceabby: 8:45am On Aug 22, 2023
SolChem:
Guys, I am going to Lithuania next month.
Any advise on legit things (such as food stuffs) to bring to Lithuania for sale? Just to reduce the cost of flight ticket.
Thanks

Please, I need help on information such as do they accept tuition deposit like UK does, also did you have to travel to Egypt or any other country to apply for Visa, or better yet could you please explain in a bit the processes and steps that you took that got you the visa?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Graceabby: 8:53am On Aug 22, 2023
Big13:

It means you are qualified to be considered for admission.Did they finally give you the admission? I got admitted and I am currently processing my visa. Email me let's talk better.

Hi, please can I email you? How do I email you?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by SolChem: 10:47am On Aug 22, 2023
Graceabby:

Please, I need help on information such as do they accept tuition deposit like UK does, also did you have to travel to Egypt or any other country to apply for Visa, or better yet could you please explain in a bit the processes and steps that you took that got you the visa?

I am not sure if they accept tuition deposit. All they need is your ability to pay the tuition and sufficient leaving expenses for at least one year.
If you can play your card well you can get a full scholarship with monthly stipend, especially for MSc. and Ph.D.
You don't have to go anywhere to get the visa, just apply through VFS. Thank God, now you can apply for temporary resident permit (TRP) directly without going through National Visa first before TRP, as in my case!

Here is the check list.

1. Completed and signed application for for Schengen (https://visa.vrm.lt/epm)
2. Valid travel document (valid passport)
3. Recent actual color ID photograph
4. Travel medical insurance (for Schengen) EUR 30,000 minimum coverage (30 to 40K naira in Nigeria)
5. Flight reservation or proof of intended transport
6. Mediation letter (to be requested from the University you got the admission)
7. Letter of admission
8. Attested certificates and transcripts of studies.
9. Proof of financial means or scholarship
10. Proof of prepayment of studies
11. Proof of accommodation (request from your university if it's not indicated on the admission letter.
12. Criminal record certificate (from the Nigerian police)

The most difficult part is getting the appointment slot on VFS, I will advise you to be checking religiously towards the months ends and the beginning of months.
Once you get the appointment, you will go for document verification and submission at the VFS center, later you will be called for interview (online).
After the interview, it takes between 2 to 3 weeks to get your passport back with a decision; either approved, rejected or denied.
Best of luck!

1 Like

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by SolChem: 10:50am On Aug 22, 2023
itunuoye:

There is no place to choose date on this site

If you don't understand anything please call VFS center. They are very helpful.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by itunuoye: 6:10am On Aug 24, 2023
If someone is going for visit visa, I think criminal record is not mention in the list of documents. Please can you correct me.
Thanks

[1quote author=SolChem post=125278810]

I am not sure if they accept tuition deposit. All they need is your ability to pay the tuition and sufficient leaving expenses for at least one year.
If you can play your card well you can get a full scholarship with monthly stipend, especially for MSc. and Ph.D.
You don't have to go anywhere to get the visa, just apply through VFS. Thank God, now you can apply for temporary resident permit (TRP) directly without going through National Visa first before TRP, as in my case!

Here is the check list.

4. Travel medical insurance (for Schengen) EUR 30,000 minimum coverage (30 to 40K naira in Nigeria)
7. Letter of admission
11. Proof of accommodation (request from your university if it's not indicated on the admission letter.

The most difficult part is getting the appointment slot on VFS, I will advise you to be checking religiously towards the months ends and the beginning of months.
Once you get the appointment, you will go for document verification and submission at the VFS center, later you will be called for interview (online).
After the interview, it takes between 2 to 3 weeks to get your passport back with a decision; either approved, rejected or denied.
Best of luck![/quote]
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by itunuoye: 6:15am On Aug 24, 2023
Can I use Allianz travel insurance for Lithuania tourist visa. How many month bank statement was required to submit.

Thanks
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by SolChem: 10:12am On Aug 24, 2023
itunuoye:
If someone is going for visit visa, I think criminal record is not mention in the list of documents. Please can you correct me.
Thanks

I am not sure about tourist visa, please confirm if that's the case.
You can get the police clearance certificate same day you apply. It is however, costly. Officially 30K, but you will spend not less than 50K embarassed Nigerian police for you!
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by SolChem: 10:20am On Aug 24, 2023
itunuoye:
Can I use Allianz travel insurance for Lithuania tourist visa. How many month bank statement was required to submit.

Thanks

As long as they issue coverage for Lithuania/Schengen, you don't have any problem.

Regarding the bank statement, recent three months, signed statement.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Flourhine: 11:58am On Aug 24, 2023
SolChem:
Guys, I am going to Lithuania next month.
Any advise on legit things (such as food stuffs) to bring to Lithuania for sale? Just to reduce the cost of flight ticket.
Thanks

Hello Solchem..can u please drop ur email or digit coz I have some question to asked about Lithuania visa processing study route.thanks bro
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by SolChem: 5:28pm On Aug 24, 2023
Flourhine:

Hello Solchem..can u please drop ur email or digit coz I have some question to asked about Lithuania visa processing study route.thanks bro

Hello Flourhine,

I am sorry, can you post your questions here?
After all, you said it's regarding study and visa processing routes. Unless very necessary and too personal to ask here, you can send me email through nairaland.
Hope you will understand, bro.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Graceabby: 10:30am On Aug 25, 2023
Thank you for the detailed information, I will try to look out for scholarship but I have 2:2 in English so I don't know if there is a chance for that.
SolChem:

Here is the check list.

7. Letter of admission

Best of luck!
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Bostin(m): 1:04pm On Aug 27, 2023
SolChem:

I am not sure about tourist visa, please confirm if that's the case.
You can get the police clearance certificate same day you apply. It is however, costly. Officially 30K, but you will spend not less than 50K embarassed Nigerian police for you!
Please is it compulsory to attest all original documents through MFA Abuja for student visa application.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by SolChem: 1:16pm On Aug 27, 2023
Bostin:
Please is it compulsory to attest all original documents through MFA Abuja for student visa application.
Yes, all related documents must be attested/verified at FME (school certs and transcripts) and then MFA (all documents, including police character certificate).

1 Like

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by freedomtours(m): 2:59pm On Aug 27, 2023
SolChem:

Yes, all related documents must be attested/verified at FME (school certs and transcripts) and then MFA (all documents, including police character certificate).

1. Yes your original educational documents with be authenticated at MOE&MOFA
2. Your transcript must be original copy not student copy
3. Your police character certificate will inly be sign at MFA only
4. Police character certificate price has gone up now unlike before when we do it at 30k, since they face off the manual type, the last one i did last week was 55k, you can do it at any police command of your choice.
Lastly as for authentication you can check our signature if you need our assistance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by dealhunter(m): 12:14am On Aug 28, 2023
I can't find where to book an appointment too.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Flourhine: 8:13pm On Aug 28, 2023
SolChem:

Hello Flourhine,

I am sorry, can you post your questions here?
After all, you said it's regarding study and visa processing routes. Unless very necessary and too personal to ask here, you can send me email through nairaland.
Hope you will understand, bro.
Cheers
Yeah it’s all about student visa and the processing involved if someone is really coming for undergraduate studies..please can u drop email or digit here thank u or mine is folarin.azeez@yahoo.com
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by TrillionBrains(m): 10:24pm On Aug 31, 2023
Please the original transcript copy you talked about here, is it possible one can one get it from the school without having them send it themselves?

freedomtours:

1. Yes your original educational documents with be authenticated at MOE&MOFA
2. Your transcript must be original copy not student copy
3. Your police character certificate will inly be sign at MFA only
4. Police character certificate price has gone up now unlike before when we do it at 30k, since they face off the manual type, the last one i did last week was 55k, you can do it at any police command of your choice.
Lastly as for authentication you can check our signature if you need our assistance.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by freedomtours(m): 1:26pm On Sep 01, 2023
TrillionBrains:
Please the original transcript copy you talked about here, is it possible one can one get it from the school without having them send it themselves?

Yes you can use insider to get it from your sch
But the best option is for your school to send directly to ministry of Education, that one is faster, i can give you there address, the school will now send the official hardcopy to them, many schools dont give official transcript to individuals, they send directly to organisation, this the best option many are using because the challenges they encounte in the process of get there's from there sch. Once it is comfirmed they have sent to Education, i can help you pick it, or you can pick it when you want to authenticate your documents, if you want to do it yourself .
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by SolChem: 5:37pm On Sep 01, 2023
freedomtours:

But the best option is for your school to send directly to ministry of Education, that one is faster, i can give you there address, the school will now send the official hardcopy to them, many schools dont give official transcript to individuals, they send directly to organisation, this the best option many are using because the challenges they encounte in the process of get there's from there sch. Once it is comfirmed they have sent to Education, i can help you pick it, or you can pick it when you want to authenticate your documents, if you want to do it yourself .

Correct.
But if you are already in procession of the original transcript or if it is easier for you to collect it at hand, you have no problem, they will attest it for you.
Whichever way easier for you.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Developrog(m): 6:40pm On Sep 16, 2023
SolChem:

Here is the check list.

7. Letter of admission

Best of luck!

Quite detailed and very helpful.
Please which VFS did you apply for your TRP?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by KendrickAyomide: 3:14pm On Sep 18, 2023
freedomtours:

bro what are the examples of such organizations? Can it be send to a private owned firm or establishment?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by freedomtours(m): 4:29pm On Sep 18, 2023
KendrickAyomide:
bro what are the examples of such organizations? Can it be send to a private owned firm or establishment?

Any institution or organization, including private own instructions
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by KendrickAyomide: 4:36pm On Sep 18, 2023
freedomtours:

Any institution or organization, including private own instructions
okay sir
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Eky29: 7:30pm On Sep 19, 2023
Good evening,

How far with the work permit. Did you get the permit? Did you finally apply for visa? What are the requirements for work permit visa?
Please respond when you see this
Thank you.

quote author=Canterbury post=121086715]Good evening everyone, please I know my question is a bit unrelated but I want to confirm if lithuania gives work visa. My brother got someone to help him get a work invitation in lithuania, but from my research so far I haven't seen much about work permit in lithuania, please help before we get financial committed.

Also where is the location of the VFS office in Nigeria [/quote]
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Fleckingemy(m): 1:10pm On Sep 20, 2023
itunuoye:
How do I booked for appointment for Lithuania tourist visa... Please help me
Where u able to book the appointment and did you get the visa
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Bostin(m): 8:54am On Oct 05, 2023
Please does anyone know the process of foreign certificate recognition through SKVC .

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (Reply)

My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam / General UK Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.