Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Lithuania Student Visa - Travel (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lithuania Student Visa (292359 Views)

Polish Student Visa / Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. / Lithuania Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Zoey1: 4:32pm On Oct 25, 2023
Okay.
You can PM and I will ask admin to add you.
wazilo:

Just that I saw a video of someone that used the Jordans route to relocate and she said they had to move in a group of 5 students before they can get Jordans visa on arrival. And she said they where on a WhatsApp group too before they got an agent to take the route .

1 Like

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by TrillionBrains(m): 10:06am On Oct 26, 2023
Yes, saw that video too. Iโ€™ll really appreciate if I can get into any group of students processing admission and visa for lithuania.

I also donโ€™t understand the lot about sending documents to SKVC

wazilo:

Just that I saw a video of someone that used the Jordans route to relocate and she said they had to move in a group of 5 students before they can get Jordans visa on arrival. And she said they were on a WhatsApp group too before they got an agent to take the route .
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by TrillionBrains(m): 10:07am On Oct 26, 2023
Hi Zoey1, I tried sending you a PM. Iโ€™d like to be added to the group too.

Zoey1:
Okay.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Cright: 9:51pm On Nov 10, 2023
Brother, I have closely monitored your replies and you appears to have a very genuine information. Pls I have some questions I want you to answer for me
1. I just applied to Vilnius University, I selected three courses, they have asked me to go and pay application fee of 100 Euros.. My question, is is there a way I can avoid application fees?

2. Do I need to secure admission from the university first before pursuing scholarships from Lithuania because I have a very brilliant result in my B.Sc and HND.

3. How many months bank statement do they need as POF? a dn what's the amount?

4. Is the dormitories enough to guaranteed approval when applying for TRP?

5. Should you operate a WhatsApp group, pls here is my contact 08026823548

Thank you

I have a Lithuanian scholarship (state-funded).
If you are not on scholarship, I believe you need to show a proof of payment of one year tuition and sufficient leaving expenses for at least one year (half minimum wage per month, FYI the minimum wage is now โ‚ฌ840, not much), do your calculations.
All the best, cheers ๐Ÿป.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Kendricklamar(m): 2:48pm On Dec 08, 2023
Zoey1:
Okay.

Hello zoey, i would like to be added to the group as well. I sent u a PM. Please my whatsapp digit is in my post on signature.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Kendricklamar(m): 11:27am On Dec 09, 2023
Zoey1:
How are you today? Please how did you lpay your application fee? Iโ€™m directed to pay into the school account so I cant use a card.

Hello zoey, if u havent done this. Dm me.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Omonene031: 1:12pm On Jan 01
Zoey1:
Okay.
Hi Zoey1 could you add me to the WhatsApp group as well 07037814125.

I recently got Admission to Vilnius University. I need information about getting visa using the Jordan route and how to go about it.

Also helpful links to job opportunities and accommodation will be highly appreciated ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ

Thanks
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Omonene031: 1:20pm On Jan 01
Zoey1:
For your TRP from Nigeria, you either go to Lebanon or Jordan to apply.
VFS may and may not release dates so donโ€™t rely on them at all.

Kindly share step by step process please ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ

Which one is better between Lebanon and Jordan?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Zoey1: 12:22pm On Jan 31
Both of them are removed from the list already
Omonene031:

Kindly share step by step process please ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ

Which one is better between Lebanon and Jordan?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Youngrin(m): 9:26am On Feb 13
Now that lebanon and Jordan are off the list, is there an alternative??
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by franklin000(m): 8:09pm On Feb 28
Please can someone share the link for the current list please
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Adetiba01: 3:19pm On Mar 17
Please i need more knowledge about this.. I have hnd, can apply for masters program in lithuania
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Atatukseeker: 6:38pm On Mar 21
You can apply Lithuania ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡น visa from Nigeria Abuja or Lagos through Belgium ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ช Embassy. TLS contact.

1 Like

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Onekilo: 7:23am On Mar 22
We can get you Lithuania Tourist Visa.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by 2fine2fast(m): 8:04am On Mar 22
Atatukseeker:
You can apply Lithuania ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡น visa from Nigeria Abuja or Lagos through Belgium ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ช Embassy. TLS contact.

Abeg, can someone please confirm this information.
I take God beg you. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Cyrilvelson: 1:28pm On Mar 22
Please i have few questions in the house, i need to know the documents that should be notarize
and the one that should be authenticated, i will also need to know the exact place
for notarization and authentication of documents.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Atatukseeker: 5:47pm On Mar 30
2fine2fast:

Abeg, can someone please confirm this information.
I take God beg you. Thanks in anticipation.

Thatโ€™s for short team visa to Lithuania ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡น those who are applying for visiting visa. They can apply through Belgian embassy Abuja or Lagos in order to get their visa processed
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Atatukseeker: 5:48pm On Mar 30
Cyrilvelson:
Please i have few questions in the house, i need to know the documents that should be notarize
and the one that should be authenticated, i will also need to know the exact place
for notarization and authentication of documents.

Itโ€™s down at the ministry of foreign affairs they will stamp all your university degrees to certify that they are original
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Atatukseeker: 5:51pm On Mar 30
If you intend to migrate to Europe through Lithuania ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡น you donโ€™t need to do that by study. You can enter Lithuania ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡น through visit visa and still work and live fine in Europe. The country never still cast. Na only Belgium fit still cast am for Nigerians. Because all their applications from Nigeria might be handled by Belgium embassy depends on the visa types at the moment. Lithuania ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡น has 98.7 percent of visa acceptance both tourist. And study visa. The problem they have is appointments. But the thing is going gradually now till it stops
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by babakb: 8:38pm On Mar 30
Adetiba01:
Please i need more knowledge about this.. I have hnd, can apply for masters program in lithuania

No
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by dealhunter(m): 11:37pm On Mar 30
Atatukseeker:
If you intend to migrate to Europe through Lithuania ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡น you donโ€™t need to do that by study. You can enter Lithuania ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡น through visit visa and still work and live fine in Europe. The country never still cast. Na only Belgium fit still cast am for Nigerians. Because all their applications from Nigeria might be handled by Belgium embassy depends on the visa types at the moment. Lithuania ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡น has 98.7 percent of visa acceptance both tourist. And study visa. The problem they have is appointments. But the thing is going gradually now till it stops
see you, Lithuania that refused me 4 days ago!

2 Likes

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Atatukseeker: 6:41pm On Mar 31
dealhunter:
see you, Lithuania that refused me 4 days ago!

What did you apply for. And how many days did you wait. Let me know if this is similar case of someone who made some mistakes. Can you list the documents you used in applying and what you applied for. Let me know where the mistake is coming from ?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Ashirioluwa: 1:56pm On Apr 01
Atatukseeker:

Are you currently in Lithuania?

Your narration makes everything as easy as ABC, but in reality, it is not that easy.

You said guys can enter Lithuania with a visit visa and use it to work. I doubt this claim, unless one is able to change it to a work visa, one can't use a visit visa to work. To change while in Lithuania might not be possible or easy to do.

Google tells us that the Lithuania visa approval rate is high. I think this is when you apply through their embassy, not through another countryโ€™s embassy like the Belgian embassy.

I was there about 2 weeks ago (March 18โ€“22), and I stayed at the Best Western hotel in Vilnius.

Most Nigerians in this country come here through school.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by dealhunter(m): 10:47pm On Apr 01
Atatukseeker:

What did you apply for. And how many days did you wait. Let me know if this is similar case of someone who made some mistakes. Can you list the documents you used in applying and what you applied for. Let me know where the mistake is coming from ?
Tourist visa...... normal travel documents like my company cac,tax returns,48m on the business account and 5m+ on my personal account, insurance, flight ticket and hotel booking, marriage certificate and landed property....the refuser states that he was not sure i will leave schegen territory after my visa expires and the documents is not real according to d refusing letter........ after collecting my 139k+48k for appointment,they still refuse me....God dey ooo!
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by dealhunter(m): 10:53pm On Apr 01
Ashirioluwa:

Are you currently in Lithuania?

Your narration makes everything as easy as ABC, but in reality, it is not that easy.

You said guys can enter Lithuania with a visit visa and use it to work. I doubt this claim, unless one is able to change it to a work visa, one can't use a visit visa to work. To change while in Lithuania might not be possible or easy to do.

Google tells us that the Lithuania visa approval rate is high. I think this is when you apply through their embassy, not through another countryโ€™s embassy like the Belgian embassy.

I was there about 2 weeks ago (March 18โ€“22), and I stayed at the Best Western hotel in Vilnius.

Most Nigerians in this country come here through school.
ย 
ย 

They refused 65yrs old grandma!....the Same reason they gave me,it's d same reason they gave the woman....note:you don't apply to Liuthania through Belgium,it's France embassy that processing Thier applicants...
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Ashirioluwa: 12:43am On Apr 02
dealhunter:
They refused 65yrs old grandma!....the Same reason they gave me,it's d same reason they gave the woman....note:you don't apply to Liuthania through Belgium,it's France embassy that processing Thier applicants...

That was what I was trying to explain to @atatuseeker, and just because Google says the Lithuanian visa approval rate is 95% doesn't mean it's easy to get here in Nigeria.

Applying through the Lithuanian embassy might be a bit easier to get than applying for a Lithuanian visa through a third-party embassy, but the problem is that Lithuania don't have an embassy here in Nigeria.

Anyway, my wife used a short-stay Schengen visa that was issued by the French Embassy.

1 Like

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Julibet: 5:05am On Apr 02
Hi,

So where can we apply from since Jordan is off the list.?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Hedgefunds: 8:09am On Apr 02
dealhunter:
Tourist visa...... normal travel documents like my company cac,tax returns,48m on the business account and 5m+ on my personal account, insurance, flight ticket and hotel booking, marriage certificate and landed property....the refuser states that he was not sure i will leave schegen territory after my visa expires and the documents is not real according to d refusing letter........ after collecting my 139k+48k for appointment,they still refuse me....God dey ooo!

With the Above .i think you will get brazil visa...why not try..
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by dealhunter(m): 2:03pm On Apr 02
Hedgefunds:

With the Above .i think you will get brazil visa...why not try..
i don't know Brazil visa processing from Nigeria sir!
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by confido2017: 10:05am On Apr 23
Bostin:
Try use WEMA bank Master Card ... By the way , there is new central admission portal now that doesn't require application fee but admission to University and College start in January .

Good morning Bostin, pls do share the portal. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (Reply)

My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam / General UK Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.