Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Lithuania Student Visa - Travel (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lithuania Student Visa (292451 Views)

Polish Student Visa / Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. / Lithuania Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by adslipps: 6:36am On Dec 06, 2019
IamTimto:
Is there anybody also applying to Klaipeda for the spring admission?

When are they starting the admission? I’m applying
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by damton(m): 3:39pm On Dec 06, 2019
adslipps:

When are they starting the admission? I’m applying
application opens by 1st of September closes by November 30th
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by adslipps: 3:41pm On Dec 06, 2019
damton:

application opens by 1st of September closes by November 30th

Ok.. thanks
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by IamTimto: 4:17pm On Dec 06, 2019
What stage are you? Have you received your letter?

damton:

Yeah
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by damton(m): 4:52pm On Dec 06, 2019
IamTimto:
What stage are you? Have you received your letter?

Have they started giving letters
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by adslipps: 3:40pm On Dec 07, 2019
pauloz555:

I came in thru msc so I don't really know what they need for bsc
For msc u need, passport, 6 months bank statement of ur sponsor, transcripts, B.S.C certificate,one year health insurance, flight booking reservation, proof of accommodation ( it will be sent by ur sch when u have gotten admission and u have started visa processing), mediation letter from ur sch that's all I remember for now, u can check their website

Nothing like employment history right? Are u in Lithuania now? What possibility of working while studying?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Akintaio(m): 9:04pm On Dec 07, 2019
Energygod:

When did you submit?

I submitted 22nd of November.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Akintaio(m): 9:07pm On Dec 07, 2019
Ujules:

Please what documents were you asked to submit at the Embassy? Also were you interviewed? Thanks

Your acceptance letter, Mediation Code, bank statement, insurance certificate, and your academic documents. No interview during submission. Just biometrics and you await response.

1 Like

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Akintaio(m): 9:13pm On Dec 07, 2019
blkmum700:
Hello everyone ,please can someone use his bank statement as sponsor if the person don't have sponsor and want to sponsor himself.

It is not advisable to use only your account. Try to get a sponsor account then add up your own account statement that's if you're applying for masters. But for undergraduate, you definitely need a sponsor account.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Akintaio(m): 9:15pm On Dec 07, 2019
Squisite:

I am expecting a response

When did you submit pls?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Akintaio(m): 9:16pm On Dec 07, 2019
Heartsterling:
Happy to find myself here. I wish to know if one go for real interview or just submit and go?

You submit and await a call for interview.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Akintaio(m): 11:49am On Dec 08, 2019
Squisite:

I am expecting a response

Did you submit in Abuja? What school are you heading to in Lithuania? U can email me on trippsyarkintaio@gmail.com so we can get along on info cuz I'm expecting response as well.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Akintaio(m): 4:18pm On Dec 11, 2019
Akintaio:

Did you submit in Abuja? What school are you heading to in Lithuania? U can email me on trippsyarkintaio@gmail.com so we can get along on info cuz I'm expecting response as well.

Have been scheduled for interview.. who else has been called for interview??
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by zeebeedee: 1:38pm On Dec 12, 2019
Akintaio:

Pls what academic documents are you guys submitting to the embassy? and is it photocopy or what?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Chuchu27: 7:58am On Dec 16, 2019
Akintaio:

Is this a phone interview or ? Where would the interview be holding.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Akintaio(m): 10:39am On Dec 16, 2019
Chuchu27:

Is this a phone interview or ? Where would the interview be holding.

It would hold at the same centre you submitted documents (VFS).

A Skype interview.

1 Like

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Akintaio(m): 3:33am On Dec 17, 2019
Hi
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by ChidimmaP: 9:15am On Dec 17, 2019
Hello everyone.

Is 24 years too much for someone to still get visa for Bsc program.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Akintaio(m): 5:33am On Dec 18, 2019
ChidimmaP:
Hello everyone.

Is 24 years too much for someone to still get visa for Bsc program.

You can still apply for Bsc In that age bracket but be ready to explain what you have been doing over the years.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Akintaio(m): 5:35am On Dec 18, 2019
zeebeedee:

Pls what academic documents are you guys submitting to the embassy? and is it photocopy or what?

All that you have as academic documents. It varies depending on what you're applying for (Bsc or masters)
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by ChidimmaP: 9:57am On Dec 18, 2019
Akintaio:

You can still apply for Bsc In that age bracket but be ready to explain what you have been doing over the years.
Okay. Thanks
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Evankc(m): 8:32pm On Dec 18, 2019
Hello house am 30yrs of age going for bachelor degree . What is my chance of getting visa ?

I need your respond before i start the process
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 18, 2019
Evankc:
Hello house am 30yrs of age going for bachelor degree . What is my chance of getting visa ?

. Let me answer you to the best of my knowledge, I hold a bachelor degree in accounting wen I was 23, I grad 7 years ago . I emailed virtually every school in Lithuania as regards admission for bachelor for 30 years non EU applicants, here are the following replies from them cos they are similar

1, they said if you are 30 years n above and above you can be given admission so far you have the requirements or documents on which the admission is based, I mean you meet the admission requirements , there is no probs

2, secondly, they said for visa to be granted for non EU applicant who is 30 year or above is not guaranteed!!! And not advisable but such applicant can try but they doubt it . That's is their replies when it comes to bachelor admission for applicants 30 years and above . Dou such applicants can try !
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Saintsquare(m): 1:55am On Dec 19, 2019
oduzbaba89:
. Let me answer you to the best of my knowledge, I hold a bachelor degree in accounting wen I was 23, I grad 7 years ago . I emailed virtually every school in Lithuania as regards admission for bachelor for 30 years non EU applicants, here are the following replies from them cos they are similar

1, they said if you are 30 years n above and above you can be given admission so far you have the requirements or documents on which the admission is based, I mean you meet the admission requirements , there is no probs

2, secondly, they said for visa to be granted for non EU applicant who is 30 year or above is not guaranteed!!! And not advisable but such applicant can try but they doubt it . That's is their replies when it comes to bachelor admission for applicants 30 years and above . Dou such applicants can try !
School don't have any say concerning visa , so they just trying to be neutral not to give you any high hopes. I know for sure Estonia doesn't care about age , however you can still try Lithuania.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Blackeuropean: 3:49am On Dec 19, 2019
Evankc:

I sent you and asked you what you are coming to do, and since no reply in the tread, i just have to check now to see if you are online,I only watch on nairaland, and I registered when I saw your post about Slovenia, this is how people mess up opportunities, what you are looking for in sokoto is right in you shokoto. You should have

1 Like

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Evankc(m): 6:48am On Dec 19, 2019
I sent you a mail but you didn't respond that why i decided to post it here because am about to send my don't to SKVC for evaluation and recognition but before i start the journey i want to know my chance of visa since am above 28yrs and going for bachelor degree...

To your respond, i don't really get you . Please i need your advice base on your experience .
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 19, 2019
Saintsquare:
School don't have any say concerning visa , so they just trying to be neutral not to give you any high hopes. I know for sure Estonia doesn't care about age , however you can still try Lithuania.
exactly bro!
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Evankc(m): 7:33am On Dec 19, 2019
oduzbaba89:
exactly bro!

But this Lithuanian need people they need immigrant do to thier small population... am about to send my documents to SKVC for evaluation.. but someone was advising me to make more research of thier visa do to my age because i don't want to waste 2020 without any positive out come
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 19, 2019
Evankc:

But this Lithuanian need people they need immigrant do to thier small population... am about to send my documents to SKVC for evaluation.. but someone was advising me to make more research of thier visa do to my age because i don't want to waste 2020 without any positive out come
try bro do the needful, make the research, application fees documentations, the money involved no be beans o! U going for bachelor Right? Are u 30? I think skvc evaluation is not needed again dou klapeida say is not needed again , which sch needs the skvc evaluation and how is done?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Evankc(m): 8:27am On Dec 19, 2019
oduzbaba89:
try bro do the needful, make the research, application fees documentations, the money involved no be beans o! U going for bachelor Right? Are u 30? I think skvc evaluation is not needed again dou klapeida say is not needed again , which sch needs the skvc evaluation and how is done?

Vilnius University of Applied Science
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Evankc(m): 11:23am On Dec 19, 2019
oduzbaba89:

Okay. Then i will try Klapeida . But i think the school demand the documents to be legalised (Apostille) by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country where the documents were issued. 

I guess that all before submiting
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 19, 2019
Evankc:

Okay. Then i will try Klapeida . But i think the school demand the documents to be legalised (Apostille) by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country where the documents were issued. 

I guess that all before submiting
ok ok Nigerian foreign affairs is at Abuja but I don't know or not sure if the country is member of the apostille convention! Wishing u best Sha bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (107) (Reply)

My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam / General UK Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.