Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Lithuania Student Visa - Travel (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lithuania Student Visa (292347 Views)

Polish Student Visa / Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. / Lithuania Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by emmsana: 10:28am On Apr 23, 2021
Ab123455:

Yes we can. I applied for msc digital marketing. I’ve submitted all the documents needed. They just requested for my transcripts too. I’ve sent although they claim they have not received it. What stage are you at?

Waooo great.
Made my app payment, remaining motivational letter and transcript. Though Etx is processing it.

Which of the document the you notirized for school?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Sleeknay: 11:44am On Apr 23, 2021
I motorized my data page, my degree certificate and also the student copy of my transcript.(although the school only asked for motorized copy of passport data page)
emmsana:
Pls which ones exactly did you notirize for school?

I was only hoping its mandated for embassy alone.

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by tajmal: 12:54pm On Apr 23, 2021
Sleeknay:
I motorized my data page, my degree certificate and also the student copy of my transcript.(although the school only asked for motorized copy of passport data page)
This information is helpful. Thank you for sharing
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by dahoney1(m): 6:40pm On Apr 23, 2021
Hello. Please who applied to Kaunas Technology University here. please let link Up

1 Like

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by tajmal: 5:52am On Apr 24, 2021
vintiz:
We need to create a WhatsApp group guys. Text me if you’re an aspiring applicant let’s connect.

Let us not dead the thread by taking meaningful and helpful discuss as well as vital information to whatsapp. In my opinion, WhatsApp group are becoming less relevant and information shared on this thread will still be available and accessible for years.

PS: Who knows any passport office where I can get my passport renewed in the South-West. Passport office in Kwara state are currently out of booklets embarassed

1 Like

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by cenvic: 11:24am On Apr 24, 2021
tajmal:
Let us not dead the thread by taking meaningful and helpful discuss as well as vital information to whatsapp. In my opinion, WhatsApp group are becoming less relevant and information shared on this thread will still be available and accessible for years.

PS: Who knows any passport office where I can get my passport renewed in the South-West. Passport office in Kwara state are currently out of booklets embarassed

I did mine in osun state
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Glocal1: 1:00pm On Apr 24, 2021
cenvic:

I did mine in osun state
Good day bro, please what is the cost of the passport renewal and how long did it take to obtain it? Also what are the procedures involved?

The last time I tried doing it myself online, by filling the online forms and printed them, but couldn't get to pay in any banks through the electronic platforms specified on the immigration website.

Pleease I wouldn't mind you connecting me with a reliable link. Thanks.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Nora18: 10:00am On Apr 25, 2021
Please I don’t understand this message
I’ve already submitted my neco result
Secondary school transcript,
Toefl
Passport
State of origin
And birth certificate
Please someone should help me
I’m applying for bachelors in Mykolas romeris university..

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by CowbellY: 3:46pm On Apr 26, 2021
Lizzie382:
Submitted my visa application but could not certify at high court since courts are on strike, I had to only notarize all sponsor documents, including my sponsor data page..please I will want to ask, can the embassy verify sponsor data pages/visa pages? If so, the authenticity of his information if verified will be positive for my application. Can they verify that please

The authenticity of the document, doesn't guarantee the positive outcome of the application.

However, you don't need A court to notarize. You notarize at a Notary Public.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by sajolusam: 8:11pm On Apr 26, 2021
Sammynelson:
Good day people ,pls who have done a Skype interview for admission into VMU?I need your help o, I’ve not done this before ? What should I be expecting?pls help a brother

How did it go brother?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Adede7: 5:53pm On Apr 27, 2021
@vintiz

IF WhatsApp GROUPS HAVE BEEN CREATED BY OTHERS BEFORE YOU, YOU WON'T HAVE ACCESS TO THE INFORMATION HERE.

For future sake and those who will come after us, it will be helpful and more appropriate to keep every discussion here.

People are more protected from falling victims of fraud in open discussions.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by stepperalbert: 8:45pm On Apr 27, 2021
tellalexander:
Thanks for the reply, will i pay a fresh application fee, and undergo another Skype interview for another course?
Please i just sent you a mail. Kindly reply
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by stepperalbert: 8:46pm On Apr 27, 2021
Please can I get your contact? I just got scheduled interview.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by stepperalbert: 9:14pm On Apr 27, 2021
tellalexander:
Thanks, kindly check your mail, I have sent you a message
Kindly check your mail bro
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Lizzie382: 5:05pm On Apr 28, 2021
Please who have idea of how long it takes for embassy to receive application, after been dispatched from VFS?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by emmsana: 1:17pm On Apr 29, 2021
for those who already applied successfully, can I use a a ₦5m fixed deposit certificate for my prof of fund.

the fund will mature by July ending which would have clocked 3months in safe.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by infotail(m): 1:42pm On Apr 29, 2021
Nora18:
Please I don’t understand this message
I’ve already submitted my neco result
Secondary school transcript,
Toefl
Passport
State of origin
And birth certificate
Please someone should help me
I’m applying for bachelors in Mykolas romeris university..

Some university here in lithuania require you have additional degree after your secondary school to enable you gain admission for bsc degree
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by pietra: 2:21pm On Apr 29, 2021
Yes
emmsana:
for those who already applied successfully, can I use a a ₦5m fixed deposit certificate for my prof of fund.

the fund will mature by July ending which would have clocked 3months in safe.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Gokoyer0(m): 11:16pm On Apr 29, 2021
Thanks you. I didn't know how I missed your quote here. I just realized today that you were even trying to send me a PM but I managed to login into the email today.

Things have been sorted out regarding the documents that were lost.
mikol:

If he lost his documents either on the bus or train, he should first report to the nearest police station. Secondly, it will also be a good idea if he can have his way possibly back to where he was coming from, and report the missing document to the attendant/customer service where it will possibly be escalated. Someone might have picked it up and handed it to the driver. Tell the person to try as much as possible to be calm and just pray to find his document.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by OLAplusONE(m): 8:09am On Apr 30, 2021
Hello all, please I've made the payment for Application into Vilnius univ. and submitted as well, So I'd like to ask how long it takes for them to reply to the application?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by simplydmd: 9:44am On Apr 30, 2021
OLAplusONE:
Hello all, please I've made the payment for Application into Vilnius univ. and submitted as well, So I'd like to ask how long it takes for them to reply to the application?

Please what method did you use?
Is it the bank’s form A or an alternative means?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by infotail(m): 12:16pm On May 01, 2021
simplydmd:

Please what method did you use?
Is it the bank’s form A or an alternative means?
You can't use Form A for that..if you have someone abroad who can help you pay..its fine
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Developrog(m): 5:12pm On May 01, 2021
Please how can help with this travel health insurance. Confusing me. How long am I putting as my duration. And I thought it 30K naira, I’m seeing something else.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Developrog(m): 8:55pm On May 01, 2021
Please for visa application, hope Turkey being on lockdown won’t have an effect.

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (107) (Reply)

My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam / General UK Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.