Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Lithuania Student Visa - Travel (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lithuania Student Visa (292285 Views)

Polish Student Visa / Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. / Lithuania Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Garcon24: 11:30pm On Apr 21, 2022
Is there any one to help me out please
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by arixona: 11:35pm On Apr 23, 2022
Garcon24:
Is there any one to help me out please
it’s better you join that WhatsApp link I dropped in the last 2 comments,there are people there that will respond to you

1 Like

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Vela01: 12:12am On Apr 25, 2022
I have few questions please
1. I got admission with in Klaipeda university with neco results and PGD certificate from Uni. But my neco is 2020, the certificate is not yet out so I had neco send notifications of result to the school and my university sent them transcript as my university doesn't give transcript to student..However, federal ministry authenticated my neco print out, can I submit this at the embassy? What can I do? Should I authenticate the certificate alone? Please help

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Vela01: 12:15am On Apr 25, 2022
arixona:
it’s better you join that WhatsApp link I dropped in the last 2 comments,there are people there that will respond to you

What's the link
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Garcon24: 8:02am On Apr 25, 2022
@ Arizona ! Please this is my number can you please add me up 081 six 3 02880 eight
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Garcon24: 8:09am On Apr 25, 2022
arixona:
In case you’re interested in a WhatsApp group, I have one that am managing

https:// chat. whatsapp. com/EVZjcyPNhtCAjzGeHqB7F1

Remove the spaces

Actually I have tried several times but not working please add me up 081six 302 eighty eight 08 thanks
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Garcon24: 4:29pm On Apr 25, 2022
arixona:
added

Thanks brotherly

1 Like

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Vela01: 11:55pm On Apr 25, 2022
Please add me to the WhatsApp group

Zero 8 one 3 one 9 8 five 3 four 2
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by House34: 11:18am On Apr 26, 2022
SouthCaroliina:
I run from Canada because e too hard, small lithuania go come still deny me visa ? It can't happen

This year canada actually increase the visa issurance for nigerian and l see more student arriving recently compare to previous years.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Sammiebabatunde(m): 12:22am On Apr 30, 2022
The reasons are stated in what you posted. It's either those reasons are genuine or they just wanted to deny them.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Sammiebabatunde(m): 12:24am On Apr 30, 2022
Guys, please does anybody have any information on Lithuanian Tourist Visa? Are they currently issuing visas to Nigeria and how fast are they? Thank you!
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Selfmadez: 5:22pm On May 01, 2022
arixona:
Goodmorning guys, two ppl in my group were rejected visa with these reasons. Does anyone have an idea of what could be the cause?
1. He didn't do well in his interview, he wasn't able to answer some questions thrown at him or her.
2. There are some issues with his document.. Maybe, some information he gave out doesn't correspondence with their data or lil research i

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Selfmadez: 8:14am On May 05, 2022
Has anyone here been issued visa recently?? I just need a good News, just one will do just fine.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by letristian: 11:17am On May 05, 2022
Good morning house please I'm a new B.Sc applicant at the Klaipeda state university.

They just sent me a message about paying the application fee but I've been having difficulties to do so coz they don't have an option of paying with a credit/debit card. Again I went to access bank for it and they were telling me to bring euros or open a foreign account with them. Please what's the best way to this?

Again I need the full information on these subjects I've been reading here :
*Legalization
*notarization
* VSF
* mediation letter
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by rafeelly(m): 11:30am On May 09, 2022
please has anyone been able to get appointments for Lithuania visa? how did you get one?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Selfmadez: 6:35pm On May 12, 2022
Okay, write them back and tell them how the policy in your country demands that you must have an offer letter before such payment could be made. Also, don't forget to tell them to indicate it in your offer letter. Calm down and wait for their response.
letristian:
Good morning house please I'm a new B.Sc applicant at the Klaipeda state university.

They just sent me a message about paying the application fee but I've been having difficulties to do so coz they don't have an option of paying with a credit/debit card. Again I went to access bank for it and they were telling me to bring euros or open a foreign account with them. Please what's the best way to this?

*Legalization
*notarization
* VSF
* mediation letter
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Selfmadez: 6:37pm On May 12, 2022
Check as from Thursday to Sunday every week.
rafeelly:
please has anyone been able to get appointments for Lithuania visa? how did you get one?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by prettynuly: 8:48am On May 15, 2022
Congrats...pls let's connect.
quote author=Ggetter50 post=83411087]
Congratulations! [/quote]
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by shibato1(m): 8:17am On May 22, 2022
letristian:

They just sent me a message about. [b]paying the application fee[/b]but I've been having difficulties to do so coz they don't have an option of paying with a credit/debit card. Again I went to access bank for it and they were telling me to bring euros or open a foreign account with them. Please what's the best way to this?

*Legalization
*notarization
* VSF
* mediation letter

Hi Bro
How far have you gone about paying the application fee ? Any success yet ?
I am facing the same challenge
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by enyraver: 10:46pm On May 22, 2022
shibato1:

Hi Bro

What difficulty are you having paying for application? It's an easy step. If your sch don't have options of card payment, go and buy dollar from Aboki. The equivalent of the amount you want to send for in €. Go to the bank, tell them you want to make international payment, they would give you the form. Fill all necessary details. You would be charged for sending though!
Second option: if you have a domicilary account and you have $ or € in it already, no need to change money at aboki. Just go to the bank and fill the international payment form. You would be charged also.
It’s that simple.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by shibato1(m): 10:06pm On May 27, 2022
enyraver:

What difficulty are you having paying for application? It's an easy step. If your sch don't have options of card payment, go and buy dollar from Aboki. The equivalent of the amount you want to send for in €. Go to the bank, tell them you want to make international payment, they would give you the form. Fill all necessary details. You would be charged for sending though!
Second option: if you have a domicilary account and you have $ or € in it already, no need to change money at aboki. Just go to the bank and fill the international payment form. You would be charged also.
It’s that simple.

Thank you Bro
It's settled, a friend in France paid for me then I transferred to his local bank account the Naira equivalent

1 Like

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Swanky001: 2:45pm On May 31, 2022
shibato1:

It is difficult making payment from Nigeria, you will have to contact a friend or any person you know in Europe to help you with the payment.

Hi Bro

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Emereolevanwill(m): 4:06am On Jun 01, 2022
shibato1:

Thank you Bro
It's settled, a friend in France paid for me then I transferred to his local bank account the Naira equivalent
Can I dm you?

1 Like

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by iREALfc: 12:41pm On Jun 02, 2022
please i stay in DUBAI and i wanted to start my application to study in lithunia can any one who hve successfully done put me through

1 Like

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by enyraver: 12:44pm On Jun 02, 2022
iREALfc:
please i stay in DUBAI and i wanted to start my application to study in lithunia can any one who hve successfully done put me through
Ask specific questions you would need clarification on or read through the past pages to have an insight of the process.

1 Like

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by iREALfc: 12:48pm On Jun 02, 2022
please someone should talk to me.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by shibato1(m): 12:53pm On Jun 02, 2022
Emereolevanwill:

Can I dm you?

I am free

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (107) (Reply)

My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam / General UK Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.