Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Lithuania Student Visa - Travel (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lithuania Student Visa (291961 Views)

Polish Student Visa / Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. / Lithuania Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by tosin999999(f): 6:14pm On Jan 28, 2022
Let keep the WhatsApp group going some have gotten the link
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by marto1212: 7:35pm On Jan 28, 2022
Please bro!
I need the link also
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Idrisbilal: 7:47pm On Jan 28, 2022
Is there anyone that got their visa last month or this month please?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by tosin999999(f): 7:56pm On Jan 28, 2022
marto1212:
Please bro!
I need the link also
The link doesn’t work on Nairanland
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by dukesleo(m): 7:54am On Jan 30, 2022
I'm currently applying for my Masters in Vilnius University Lithuania, I have challenges filling some areas in the form anyone here can help
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by marto1212: 9:12am On Jan 30, 2022
Share the challenges you're finding difficult to fill?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Selfmadez: 1:47pm On Jan 31, 2022
tosin999999:
The link is not working here please mail me for the WhatsApp link
Done, please I need that link...
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by AnaCheks(m): 8:36pm On Feb 04, 2022
LuchiBianca:

one thing that a lot of people miss even me was a notarized copy of your sponsor's international passport data page. had to go the court In ikoyi to do it that day. so this is a heads up.
stamped bank statement from your sponsor for the past 6 months .
letter of introduction.
affidavit of sponsorship letter. to be notarized
birth certificate.
o'level result /B.sc to be notarised
Pasport data page to be notarized. make sure it's coloured.
filled visa application form
mediation letter from The school. very important
medical health insurance for multiple entry visa worth 30.000euros. must cover emergency medical expenses , repatriation and evacuation for medical reasons. I paid 35k for mine. I used mutual benefit assurance.please verify which insurance company to use as most schools are specific.
flgith reservation ticket.
police character certificate
attestation of proficiency in English language from your university or toefel ,PTE etc will suffice. very important.
acceptance letter
proof of accommodation from the uni you applied if you are staying in their dorm.

I applied for a B.sc in Nursing after a 1st degree in Nigeria. If you're applying for masters it's different specification.
Hope this helps. Goodluck

Please your Statement of purpose for Pre registration nursing, did you use a professional or you wrote it yourself? I have tried to pen something down but I'm not getting it...
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Soraco57(m): 9:27pm On Feb 04, 2022
LuchiBianca:

one thing that a lot of people miss even me was a notarized copy of your sponsor's international passport data page. had to go the court In ikoyi to do it that day. so this is a heads up.
stamped bank statement from your sponsor for the past 6 months .
letter of introduction.
affidavit of sponsorship letter. to be notarized
birth certificate.
o'level result /B.sc to be
Pasport data page to be notarized. make sure it's coloured.
filled visa application form
mediation letter from The school. very important
medical health insurance for multiple entry visa worth 30.000euros. must cover emergency medical expenses , repatriation and evacuation for medical reasons. I paid 35k for mine. I used mutual benefit assurance.please verify which insurance company to use as most schools are specific.
flgith reservation ticket.
police character certificate
attestation of proficiency in English language from your university or toefel ,PTE etc will suffice. very important.
acceptance letter
proof of accommodation from the uni you applied if you are staying in their dorm.

I applied for a B.sc in Nursing after a 1st degree in Nigeria. If you're applying for masters it's different specification.
Hope this helps. Goodluck

Wait, are u talking of notarizAtion or authentication of documents, I think they accepted authentication copies from foreign affairs and education not notarizAtion,

The embassy stipulated 3 months , as it being changed to 6 months ?

The proficiency exams such as IELT, Toefl etc are not part of the visa requirements, have they included it?

I will be happy if you can help us address this
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Cypherhendrix(m): 6:34pm On Feb 06, 2022
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by franklin000(m): 11:16am On Feb 07, 2022
I learned that Lithuania has tithened their border and getting visa is now a bit difficult that usual please I want to how true it is and if anyone has gotten visa lately
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by jon042: 12:02am On Feb 11, 2022
franklin000:
I learned that Lithuania has tithened their border and getting visa is now a bit difficult that usual please I want to how true it is and if anyone has gotten visa lately

Is very difficult now, they are denying visa for no reason and the school will tell you to continue your studies online so that your fees will not be refunded. anyways try your luck cos lucks are not the same.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by jon042: 12:08am On Feb 11, 2022
SAMUELJOB14:
]Is already a month and two weeks now l summited..l haven't been called for interview, please what could be the reason

remove your mind there and relax, the outcome may not be pleasant.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by jon042: 12:25am On Feb 11, 2022
elhakiimed:

Yes someone appealed and recently got it. Most people dont appeal and I don't understand why.

goood
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Harforlahby2018: 10:00pm On Feb 13, 2022
pls i need help, i just apply for Msc in Business Administration at UNiv Of Vilnius, I've been reading through the threads, and I'm getting a bit discourage... How sure is their admission pls before i make payment as a user previously said if an applicant visa get denied, then the applicant will have to resolve to an online studies.... Can someone pls explain this to me?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by jon042: 11:15pm On Feb 13, 2022
Harforlahby2018:
pls i need help, i just apply for Msc in Business Administration at UNiv Of Vilnius, I've been reading through the threads, and I'm getting a bit discourage... How sure is their admission pls before i make payment as a user previously said if an applicant visa get denied, then the applicant will have to resolve to an online studies.... Can someone pls explain this to me?

If your visa is denied they will give you 3 options, to continues your studies online and reapply again after first semester or to terminate your study agreement and your tuition fee will be refunded. You may end up paying fees twice in Nigeria. The thing is that Lith visa is not as easy as it was.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Harforlahby2018: 12:12am On Feb 14, 2022
Thanks for the tip... This is my first time of traveling out of Nigeria.... I checked and there is no Lithuania embassy in Nigeria... Pls what's the most convenient route down to Lith??
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by CowbellY: 10:50am On Feb 14, 2022
Harforlahby2018:
Thanks for the tip... This is my first time of traveling out of Nigeria.... I checked and there is no Lithuania embassy in Nigeria... Pls what's the most convenient route down to Lith??

There’s VFS
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by pufframmy: 3:52pm On Feb 14, 2022
what best easier way for student in this country to get PR
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Harforlahby2018: 5:59pm On Feb 14, 2022
I checked with VFS, i can only get a tourist visa to Netherlands, and is that better??
CowbellY:

There’s VFS
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by BlazeMatthew: 4:50am On Feb 23, 2022
I have gotten admission into Alytaus Kolegija /University of applied sciences, I went through all the thread and no one ever mentioned the university, is the university worth it? Am yet to pay the tuition fee

1 Like

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by temitayoolu(m): 5:58pm On Feb 23, 2022
Abeg buzz me my guy. Need to ask some question.

Sam8850:
You can ask your school to give you a new Mediation Letter. Inform them that you just got an appointment and they will provide you with a new letter.

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by amosdrizzy: 8:12pm On Feb 26, 2022
BlazeMatthew:
I have gotten admission into Alytaus Kolegija /University of applied sciences, I went through all the thread and no one ever mentioned the university, is the university worth it? Am yet to pay the tuition fee

I also got admission in this same university, pls lets link up pls
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by amosdrizzy: 8:18pm On Feb 26, 2022
BlazeMatthew:

Same here bro
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by BlazeMatthew: 8:31pm On Feb 26, 2022
Contact me here, ndubuisimathew8@gmail.com, then we will exchange phone numbers

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (107) (Reply)

My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam / General UK Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.