Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom (33885 Views)

How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note / Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by seunpayne(m): 2:27am On Oct 01, 2013
amurx: Pls seunpayne whr can i download or get boot image its still showing s4 image instead of techno

From Stock Rom. Check My Unbricking Post in my blog. seunpayne..com

Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by awofe20(m): 9:59am On Oct 01, 2013
pls f7 gurus, is there any available custom rom now for Tecno F7, like the s4 on A+.....?
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by cjudy(m): 10:25am On Oct 06, 2013
I have HTC sensation already rooted running Avatar J.B 4.2.2 to swap with tecno A+ or F7. am in Delta, if interesting call 07030423065 or Whatsapp. the tecno must be neat ooo cos mine is just 3weeks used
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by lordZOUGA(m): 11:19am On Oct 06, 2013
Anyone experiencing corrupt memory card with the s4 custom rom?
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by okpoonline2000: 9:24pm On Oct 06, 2013
I need your help to unbrick my phantom A
My phone Phantom A has finally been bricked after installing the xtreme phantom ROM on it. I reverted back to the stock ROM that i had backup because internet was not working on the Xtreme ROM. After powering off the phone last night, when i tried to boot it today, it didn't worked. Now it is not booting, can't go into recovery,etc. Pls how can i unbricked the phone?
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 07, 2013
cjudy: I have HTC sensation already rooted running Avatar J.B 4.2.2 to swap with tecno A+ or F7. am in Delta, if interesting call 07030423065 or Whatsapp. the tecno must be neat ooo cos mine is just 3weeks used
lol Cossy Orjiakor for Angelina grin grin grin
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by okpoonline2000: 6:10pm On Oct 07, 2013
Thank you for your support. I've booted into recovery and restored the backup. The phone is working but the Samsung boot image still appears even after o had reverted to the Tecno stock ROM. This has affected the charging system of the phone that is to say the phone cannot be charged when switch off. How can I removed the Samsung boot image to enable me charge even when it is off.
Once again, I want to thank you all for support and concern. I appreciate. God bless you
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by raphgeek: 8:12pm On Oct 16, 2013
Great gratitude to Seun Payne for his work on Melting Rocks II.
I flashed my phantom a+ with the Melting Rocks II custom and it was a success but i am having issues.

1. I backed up my phone contacts,sms and applications on my laptop with Snap Pea before i flashed my ROM but after i flashed my ROM i restored my backups including the apps. What I am experiencing now is dat Google Apps are not connecting to the internet even though odas like Whatsapp and Opera Mobile are connecting.
I need to undastand something about this. Are the Google Apps dat i restored not compatible with the Melting Rocks II rom? What can I do to get them working?

2. My phone doesnt charge on switching off.It shoes charging logo but its not showing signs of charging.

3. How do I locate the stock rom backup on my sdcard.
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by FRR1: 8:57am On Oct 26, 2013
Hello Seun,

How are you doing? Let me start by commending your great efforts and brilliance. I thought I was alone in this journey of giving Nigerians Naija-made ROMs. I am here not just be a consumer of your ROMs, but to contribute to the ROM building in Nigeria. I have the interest, and have started learning the basics.

I will love to be under your tutelage. I messaged you at Google+. Kindly respond at your convenience. Thank you.
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by lordZOUGA(m): 10:22am On Oct 26, 2013
The phone charges when switched off. It's just the charging animation that is messed-up

Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by cheatcode2: 12:00pm On Oct 31, 2013
please how can I get clockwork mod for my tecno Phantom A? I wanna install custom roms please someone should help out
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by cheatcode2: 12:02pm On Oct 31, 2013
anyone dat can help me with how to get my tecno phantom A clockwork mod en custom roms please whatsapp me via 08068562124 or 08174446626 or ping me: 7C0E2B12
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by lordZOUGA(m): 3:45pm On Oct 31, 2013
Does anybody experience sudden low internal memory issue on melting rocks rom
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by tshegs19: 10:08am On Nov 03, 2013
I installd this rom to my friend's phone., it worked perfectly buh the only problem is no data connections on any of the 2 sims. So I chked d screenshots on here too, I see the same. Does that mean we wudn't b able 2 use d internet afta hving dis rom. (Cuz afta I did a recovery, it (internet) strtd working well agn ).
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by gideon243(m): 3:04pm On Nov 03, 2013
tshegs19: I installd this rom to my friend's phone., it worked perfectly buh the only problem is no data connections on any of the 2 sims. So I chked d screenshots on here too, I see the same. Does that mean we wudn't b able 2 use d internet afta hving dis rom. (Cuz afta I did a recovery, it (internet) strtd working well agn ).
guy.. Got to ur internet settings and remove d proxy setting.. DAT all.. It will work perfectly..
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by jaysonj: 3:19pm On Nov 03, 2013
please new here... am Jayson by name... and would be pleased if anyone can be of assistance to me... my fone haz bin on 77% now for ova how many hours and it has bin showing the charging logo but it haz not bin charging... and itz a new fone.. itz not even up to 2weeks I got it...
its a techno phantom F7..... diz iz my numb if you can help... 08068798626... would be freely happi... tnx ya all
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by Zammydagreat(m): 6:45pm On Nov 03, 2013
Lolll y are tecno fanboys putting samsung rom in deir tecno....I don't see any samsung fanboys putting tecno rom in deir samsung...lollll

Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by tshegs19: 5:25pm On Nov 04, 2013
gideon243: guy.. Got to ur internet settings and remove d proxy setting.. DAT all.. It will work perfectly..
Thanks Bro. Now working cheesy
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by realtok: 8:39am On Nov 07, 2013
guys..pls, i need to confirm that it is a phantom a+ i have and not phantom A. the model is TECNO F7 but the android version is 4.2.1. pls clear ma doubts on this issue before i flash the Rom n get my self in a hig mess.please
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by gideon243(m): 12:04pm On Nov 07, 2013
realtok: guys..pls, i need to confirm that it is a phantom a+ i have and not phantom A. the model is TECNO F7 but the android version is 4.2.1. pls clear ma doubts on this issue before i flash the Rom n get my self in a hig mess.please
when u bought d phone wat was written on our scree guard. A+ or a
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by gideon243(m): 12:05pm On Nov 07, 2013
realtok: guys..pls, i need to confirm that it is a phantom a+ i have and not phantom A. the model is TECNO F7 but the android version is 4.2.1. pls clear ma doubts on this issue before i flash the Rom n get my self in a hig mess.please
when u bought d phone wat was written on ur screen guard. A+ or a
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by tunzi(m): 7:33am On Nov 09, 2013
pls sum1 tell me hw to unbrick. i av cwm hw do i do it
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by gideon243(m): 8:31am On Nov 09, 2013
tunzi: pls sum1 tell me hw to unbrick. i av cwm hw do i do it
visit this page http://seunpayne..com/2013/09/unbricking-tecno-a.html?m=1
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by uchenick(m): 10:32pm On Nov 09, 2013
after I did this... my sound and network didn't come up. I had to revert to tecno ROM. what caused it. please reply ASAP
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by tunzi(m): 2:54am On Nov 10, 2013
gideon243: visit this page http://seunpayne..com/2013/09/unbricking-tecno-a.html?m=1
pls i tot i jst av to boot into cwm recovery and navigate to backup and restore den jst click restore.
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by anthony500(m): 6:17am On Nov 10, 2013
tunzi: pls i tot i jst av to boot into cwm recovery and navigate to backup and restore den jst click restore.
if you have a nandroid backup just boot to recovery(i assume you know how) select clear data wait for it to finish go back and select backup and restore then restore and select your backup it will take up to 15 minutes then go back and reboot thats all
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by tunzi(m): 11:24am On Nov 10, 2013
anthony500: if you have a nandroid backup just boot to recovery(i assume you know how) select clear data wait for it to finish go back and select backup and restore then restore and select your backup it will take up to 15 minutes then go back and reboot thats all
hmmm a nandroid backup? all i did was afta flashn cwm into my fone i went to backup n restore and i backed up der. wic 1 z still nandroid backup. pls can u put me through? my fone z nt brickd but am doin dis incase for future use. pls put me through
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by masciv: 9:56am On Nov 13, 2013
please bro,i bricked my m3 and for almost a week i've not been able to use my phone.ive searched everywhere on how to unbrick my phone but all to no avail.please i'd be glad if you could assist me.i'm a novice but i could learn fast with instructions. embarassed
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by nani667: 10:07am On Nov 13, 2013
masciv: please bro,i bricked my m3 and for almost a week i've not been able to use my phone.ive searched everywhere on how to unbrick my phone but all to no avail.please i'd be glad if you could assist me.i'm a novice but i could learn fast with instructions. embarassed

if you have CWM on your device all you need to do is boot into CWM and restore (if you performed a backup)... if you didn't backup you can try and look for someone and get his backup....

if you don't have cwm then you should probably proceed to the nearest Carlcare...
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by Prechy2836(m): 12:15am On Nov 14, 2013
seunpayne:

If someone can provide the boot image the yes there will be
we have been seeing custom roms for n3/p3 and phantom A+ how about we m3 users wen are we going to flash custom roms
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by kio052001(m): 3:53pm On Nov 18, 2013
seunpayne:

Till it comes out, we will never know.

oga Seun abeg now dat 4.3 n 4.4 android re out does f7 still get am OTA 4m 4.2 to 4.3
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by thegithegi: 1:07pm On Nov 19, 2013
Has anyone done a nandroid backup of the stock rom for Tecno F7+? Wanna switch back and I lost my backup. Im on the thunderous nightmare rom. Are there any others I can try besides that one?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Which Network Offers Best Night Plan? / Pictures You Can Relate To When You Browse With Data In Nigeria / 15 Reasons Android Phones Are Better Than The Iphone