Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom (33886 Views)

How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note / Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by tobiib(m): 1:43am On Dec 01, 2014
deledbanj50:
My Tecno F7 was not work perfect.I can charge my phone from morning tonight.the battery minter will show 10% out of 100% please help me out

Change the charging port of your phone. Go to a repairer /technician.
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by Affablenuru(m): 6:57pm On Dec 09, 2014
Hello Folks, please i really need your help. My Tecno Phantom A+ is dead. i tried restoring back the stock ROM from Seunpayne..com. however it didn't work out well for me.
Now my phone keeps vibrating and blinking but nothing to display on the screen.
Please help me bring her back. Thanks.
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by inevitableus: 9:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
Hello bros, pls help me out. I installed the UI of life custom ROM in my Phantom A+ , it is wonderful but I cannot move my apps to SD card, when I want to do so, it keep telling me that my system didn't support that. Pls what do I do. Thanks Inevitableus.
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by stephenponti(m): 12:50pm On Jan 13, 2015
Please can any one send me link to Sony Walkman .zip so I can flash it to my phone. I can't locate the link from which I downloaded it previously anymore. Thanks.
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by Lewismartins69: 7:37pm On Jan 15, 2015
seunpayne:
[img]https://picasaweb.google.com/113426173883576719982/TecnoRom?authuser=0&feat=directlink[/img]
please a friend of my was rooting after rooting the phone crashed could anything be done to revive the phone??
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by kaylobs(m): 3:32pm On Jul 29, 2015
Please guys, I need the system files for the fm radio tecno a+. My fm radio stopped working again

PLEASE
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by kaylobs(m): 6:13am On Jul 30, 2015
seunpayne:

No, what I mean is since the boot image is removed, if you follow the steps i put, your phone will boot. usually a problem with flashing mt65xx roms is that it doesnt boot. thats why i removed it so it will leave your follow come boot image alone

Seun Baba, I dey hail o.. I remain ur loyal guy.. Please I need system files for the fm radio of tecno a+. Mine stopped working after installing an app.

I also need a tutorial on how to recover my wifi & bluetooth address on my phone. I can't put on wifi and bluetooth again
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by Carlcaresophia: 10:04am On Aug 05, 2015
kaylobs:

Seun Baba, I dey hail o.. I remain ur loyal guy.. Please I need system files for the fm radio of tecno a+. Mine stopped working after installing an app.

I also need a tutorial on how to recover my wifi & bluetooth address on my phone. I can't put on wifi and bluetooth again
Hi, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check it for you. If you need the contact information of our service center, pls let us know the city and country you're living in now. Thank you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Which Network Offers Best Night Plan? / Pictures You Can Relate To When You Browse With Data In Nigeria / 15 Reasons Android Phones Are Better Than The Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.