Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,347 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Do You Give To Your Parents Or Give All To Your Pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Give To Your Parents Or Give All To Your Pastor (547 Views)

Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It / Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote / Who Is In The Best Position To Bless You; Your Parents Or Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Give To Your Parents Or Give All To Your Pastor by dollarlander: 9:05am On Sep 10, 2013
Good day Naira Landers,

I know most of you are christians and you belong to one denomination or the other.
But I realised that, most of the penticostal preachers do not address the topic above because they enjoy enriching their bank accounts.

Well, it is not their fault, they are just enjoying the gullibity of their followers. Nigerians are collection of the gullibles.
They have made use of this opportunity to rob many people, who don't read their bibles but read and quote their Pastors, of their natural blessings.

Read the words of Jesus Christ below:

Matthew 15: 1 - 9

1 Then some Pharisees and teachers of the law came to Jesus from Jerusalem and asked,
2 Why do your disciples break the tradition of the elders? They don’t wash their hands before they eat!”

3 Jesus replied,
“And why do you break the command of God for the sake of your tradition?
4 For God said, ‘Honor your father and mother and ‘Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death.
5 But you say that if anyone declares that what might have been used to help their father or mother is ‘devoted to God,’
6 they are not to ‘honor their father or mother’ with it. Thus you nullify the word of God for the sake of your tradition.
7 You hypocrites! Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you:

8 “‘These people honor me with their lips,
but their hearts are far from me.
9 They worship me in vain;
their teachings are merely human rules.

I know that many of you reading this are supposed to do more to help your parent that trained you, when there was and when there was none. When many parents have to go hungry in the village to ensure that you went to school and become somebody.

Now that you are in the city, the city pastors are the one norturing you with the word and you are to give BIG to your pastors so that God can bless you. And most of you gullibles, you compete in the church in giving, because your name must be listed on the list of the highest givers.

Your parents, who decided not to have abborted you, but brought you up to be who you are today, they no longer matter to you anymore but only my pastor says, my pastor says.

Think well!!! and reflect on the words or Jesus and not the word of men.

Remember your parents, if you are too far from them call them regularly, send them money, food and medicine.

You are blessed.

(1) (Reply)

Church Effizy / (christians Only) Is It Right Non Christians To Preach In The Bus? / Shout Out To All Atheists. Ooman, Logicboy Mazage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.