Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,931 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Why Is Google Adsense Rejecting My Application - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why Is Google Adsense Rejecting My Application (1716 Views)

Read What Adsense Replied On Their Second Review Of My Application / Pls Help... Google Adsense Reject My Application / Is Google + A Failure? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Google Adsense Rejecting My Application by megajay1(m): 8:53pm On Sep 10, 2013
pls my fellow bloggers, and the almighty webmasters of nl. can you pls take a review of my blog and pls tell me why google adsense keeps rejecting my application. I have tried up to 3 tuna now they keep rejecting.
pls, ur advices will still be appreciated
remain blessed
www.cliniconomy..com

1 Like

Re: Why Is Google Adsense Rejecting My Application by jmethelblog(m): 11:16pm On Sep 10, 2013
Your site is okay I advice you to use youtube to open adsense or you can contact someone to do it for you
Re: Why Is Google Adsense Rejecting My Application by alamante82: 11:26pm On Sep 10, 2013
Your blog lack enough contents and relative keywords that can make the Google search engine easily crawl on your site. Therefore it will be rejected by Google no matter how long you try. So I suggest you get for free 12 highly optimised google adsense ready websites and blogs at http://freegiveaway.cu.cc
Re: Why Is Google Adsense Rejecting My Application by megajay1(m): 5:16am On Sep 11, 2013
alamante82: Your blog lack enough contents and relative keywords that can make the Google search engine easily crawl on your site. Therefore it will be rejected by Google no matter how long you try. So I suggest you get for free 12 highly optimised google adsense ready websites and blogs at http://freegiveaway.cu.cc
pls enlighten me more on this. if I may have understood you correctly, you are trying to say that my blog lack enough content. and relative key word. is it that the number of my posts is not enough, and that......pls what is key words?
the free website, will I have to leave my present blog and start operating on it?
Re: Why Is Google Adsense Rejecting My Application by ZEALMAN(m): 8:20am On Sep 11, 2013
Well!! The Most important things to check on is ur blog content ! How old is ur blog ? How often Do pple chk ur blog without been reffered by a link? Ur daily traffic, How often Do u refer ppl away from Ur blog! And SEO sometimes... These are just the basic Tips!! And Next time u are applying For adsense! Don't Use The Same Pc u used for initial apllications!!
Re: Why Is Google Adsense Rejecting My Application by megajay1(m): 9:54am On Sep 11, 2013
ZEALMAN: Well!! The Most important things to check on is ur blog content ! How old is ur blog ? How often Do pple chk ur blog without been reffered by a link? Ur daily traffic, How often Do u refer ppl away from Ur blog! And SEO sometimes... These are just the basic Tips!! And Next time u are applying For adsense! Don't Use The Same Pc u used for initial apllications!!
thanks a lot, just check the blog and its content and see for ur self dat I post reasonable articles on it, my blog is just 5 days old, but does age really matter? I get up to 100 visits a day, I refer through facebook, watsapp, and every oda social media I can lay my hands on, I mainly I write my articles myself, and some few articles I study off other health related topics, like magazines and so on.
I rarely use my pc to blog bcoz of internet problems, I use my android phone.
what do u think?
Re: Why Is Google Adsense Rejecting My Application by ZEALMAN(m): 10:15am On Sep 11, 2013
mega jay:
thanks a lot, just check the blog and its content and see for ur self dat I post reasonable articles on it, my blog is just 5 days old, but does age really matter? I get up to 100 visits a day, I refer through facebook, watsapp, and every oda social media I can lay my hands on, I mainly I write my articles myself, and some few articles I study off other health related topics, like magazines and so on.
I rarely use my pc to blog bcoz of internet problems, I use my android phone.
what do u think?

100 visits Per dai? 5 days old? Owh No.. U still have a long way To Go, and abt the 100 views per day, are u sure its not Ur own Page Views carrying The counts? If not then u are Good!! I will advice u not to spoil ur adsense Signups Yet!! Try get a .com domain also, they will knw u are a serious blogger and u really mean business!! Allow ur blog To be a month old before applying again, Don't make use of the PC uve been using for Initial signups!! Get blogger Tools to make drastical incremnt for ur readers!!

Do not apply again for now!!
Try achieve a constant flow view of 500 viewers daily excluding ur own views count!
Re: Why Is Google Adsense Rejecting My Application by megajay1(m): 11:03am On Sep 11, 2013
ZEALMAN:

100 visits Per dai? 5 days old? Owh No.. U still have a long way To Go, and abt the 100 views per day, are u sure its not Ur own Page Views carrying The counts? If not then u are Good!! I will advice u not to spoil ur adsense Signups Yet!! Try get a .com domain also, they will knw u are a serious blogger and u really mean business!! Allow ur blog To be a month old before applying again, Don't make use of the PC uve been using for Initial signups!! Get blogger Tools to make drastical incremnt for ur readers!!

Do not apply again for now!!
Try achieve a constant flow view of 500 viewers daily excluding ur own views count!

Roger that bro!
getting a .com domain means paying for a domain name and webhosting ryt?
Re: Why Is Google Adsense Rejecting My Application by Figoinc(m): 12:50pm On Sep 11, 2013
Absolutely!
Re: Why Is Google Adsense Rejecting My Application by ZEALMAN(m): 1:30pm On Sep 11, 2013
mega jay:

Roger that bro!

Yeah! And I must say u are a very lucky dude!! U can get ur .com domain at considerably cheaper rate!! Private chat me @ Neszeal@gmail.com!! To get more details in setting up ur domain name!
Re: Why Is Google Adsense Rejecting My Application by ZEALMAN(m): 1:31pm On Sep 11, 2013
mega jay:

Roger that bro!

Yeah! And I must say u are a very lucky dude!! U can get ur .com domain at considerably cheaper rate!! Private chat me @ Neszeal@gmail.com!! To get more details in setting up ur domain name!
Re: Why Is Google Adsense Rejecting My Application by ibietela2(m): 9:10pm On Sep 11, 2013
I am having same problem, my url www.healthable.org
Re: Why Is Google Adsense Rejecting My Application by oskaaay(m): 4:01am On Sep 12, 2013
mega jay:
pls enlighten me more on this. if I may have understood you correctly, you are trying to say that my blog lack enough content. and relative key word. is it that the number of my posts is not enough, and that......pls what is key words?
the free website, will I have to leave my present blog and start operating on it?

To get an alternative free and legitimate way to get approved for adsense with 24-72hours check how i practicalised it all for free at You can now get approved for Adsense quickly reading from this source for 72hour legitimate Google Adsense approval guide at visit http://www.openinformations.com.ng/2013/09/how-to-open-approved-google-adsense.html for newest discovery for approval legitimately.
Re: Why Is Google Adsense Rejecting My Application by Engineer1985(m): 8:22am On Sep 13, 2013
U can't make money with adsense if you are only receiving a 100 P.v. Focus on d traffic and forget abt money for now if u hope to succeed in blogging. And when you've establishd your blog with good traffic, you can make all d money u want.
But if u still insist on getting an adsense account, I will advice u apply through hubpages. Just create an account with them, write up to 20 articles and apply for adsense. That's d easiest way to get adsense approval for bloggers with .

(1) (Reply)

Collect And Extract Emails,phone And Fax Numbers 4rm The Websites Around D World / Bloggers And Webmaster Needed / My Experience With Smile 4g Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.