Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Obasanjo - Atiku Is Corrupt, I Chose Him To Put Him In Check - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo - Atiku Is Corrupt, I Chose Him To Put Him In Check (24202 Views)

Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG / Asari-dokubo: Arrest Obasanjo, Atiku, Others Now For Role In PDP Crisis / Is The PDP Certificate Of Registration With Obasanjo, Atiku Or Lamido? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo - Atiku Is Corrupt, I Chose Him To Put Him In Check by rhazur(m): 11:22am On Sep 11, 2013
mermaid kingdom: Porverty is too bad"those APCguys are v pooor to de extent they can lie to get 100 naira"!!i knew one of them in de street"they don't work+only stay at any junction to read news pepers about chelsea)its only a poor man that make nonsence coment each time dey cment.foools
Wetin dis one dey talk?

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo - Atiku Is Corrupt, I Chose Him To Put Him In Check by franxalive(m): 11:23am On Sep 11, 2013
kiss wink
Rexsul: obj caln atiku corrupt....hmmm i c d world comin 2 an end soon lipsrsealed
....lolzzz...wen wil dis end tym b...y cnt we hv patience n allow d endtym take its natural course?....'cos should d world cave in nw...we gat no oda home to run to, we'll all feel d heat, as d angels moderates d muvi...haha...so u all shud watch d way we beacon on d END...'cos dis is jst bt d begining of d END...n nt d end yet...{{{read matt.24}}}
Rexsul: obj caln atiku corrupt....hmmm i c d world comin 2 an end soon lipsrsealed
....lolzzz...wen wil dis end tym b...y cnt we hv patience n allow d endtym take its natural course?....'cos should d world cave in nw...we gat no oda home to run to, we'll all feel d heat, as d angels moderates d muvi...haha...so u all shud watch d way we beacon on d END...'cos dis is jst bt d begining of d END...n nt d end yet...{{{read matt.24}}}
Re: Obasanjo - Atiku Is Corrupt, I Chose Him To Put Him In Check by funnyx(m): 11:31am On Sep 11, 2013
rhazur:
E fit be say na ontop gas cooker the kettle dy stay and pot dey stay ontop adogan.....so the kettle get ryt

He he he grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo - Atiku Is Corrupt, I Chose Him To Put Him In Check by Onaolamipo: 11:32am On Sep 11, 2013
I always disagree with some pple that say obj is corrupt,even when he was in govt. Because Yoruba says if u r to dig a hole for ur enemy,dont dig it too deep. Because if u dig it deeply one day u urself will fall inside. Obj created Efcc many Years ago, ever since then,nobody has come out to arrest him. And this man comes out everyday pointing accusing finger to so many pple in politics n none of the accused has denied the accusation or to say 'i can present my evidence which Proves that obj is corrupt. Although nobody is perfect.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo - Atiku Is Corrupt, I Chose Him To Put Him In Check by GenOrumov: 11:32am On Sep 11, 2013
Chino_Is_Back: OBJ and ATK are both crooks. Both need to be burn alive..

GEJ is a better person to the two..
Even though im not in support of burning anyone alive,i wanted to like your post until I saw this GEJ is a better person to the two Better person indeed! All of them are rogues directly and indirectly.
Re: Obasanjo - Atiku Is Corrupt, I Chose Him To Put Him In Check by Dpeacemaker101: 11:34am On Sep 11, 2013
tatosh: Whether OBJs intentions were good or bad for Nigeria, the fact is he's the cause of whatever problems Nigeria is facing today by putting asshooles like Yardua and Jonathan in power.
The Solution is simple: Vote APC in 2015
so that Tinubu and Buhari will loot us to death, God forbid. GEJ 2015

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo - Atiku Is Corrupt, I Chose Him To Put Him In Check by Lyth: 11:34am On Sep 11, 2013
adeaugustus: God forgive me, but I don't know why I hate Atiku, I just hate him, and I hate hating him, sincerely.
Neva seen a man I shld avoid as much as Atiku ...he has a mean mangy cunny thiefy visage abt him ...I doubt a smile has ever come frm d pit of his hrt ...if not that he is looting frm being a politician he wlda been one hell of a take-no-prisoner armedrobber.
Not sayin baba-iyabo is a saint though ...dat 1 na political nuke.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo - Atiku Is Corrupt, I Chose Him To Put Him In Check by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 11, 2013
themaskedman:
What an idiotic and imbecilic comment. Your stupidity means you must drag GEJ into this even when it‘s not his business. I see many of you developing HBP and even strike come 2015.

Im pretty sure even if youre color blind, youre not completely starved of ur sight so you can clearly see the bolded in my quote. You GEJ supporters are some sentimental byyshes and to top it off most of yall semi-literate at best.

clowns
Re: Obasanjo - Atiku Is Corrupt, I Chose Him To Put Him In Check by Nuzo1(m): 11:40am On Sep 11, 2013
holyvirgin: ATIKU is another version of tinubu, those two desperate nigerians are not just thieves but equally dishonest eediotas.

Bro, I will choose 20 Tinubus anytime, any day.
And no, I won't choose him cos he's less corrupt or something.

Everything about Atiku screams deceit, PERVART and DECEIT.

Its very childish and superficial to judge people by their looks but I will take exception for Atiku. Anytime I come across his pics, I scream so loud like a 5 years old girl who just saw a masquerade for the first time. Lord in heaven knows how I will react when I see him in person.

Something tells me that guy is Lucifer himself.

I honestly do hope I'm just so wrong in all these.
Re: Obasanjo - Atiku Is Corrupt, I Chose Him To Put Him In Check by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 11, 2013
tawa89: so GEJ suceeded OBJ? You knew OBJ was referring to Yar' dua yet you had to bring in GEJ into this discourse. I will now start screening everything you APC guys say on NL and stop believing everything you guys say because it seems like you people are veterans in twisting facts nd spewing propaganda..... Wonders shall never end.
I honestly dont know if its the water you folks drank growing up that makes you see things from only tribal and religious angles. Yes, hes trying his best to rope in GEJ and castigate him as corrupt since hes realized that--- BELIEVE IT OR NOT--- thats what Nigeria's next Presidential election is going to be based on:WHO CAN FIGHT CORRUPTION BETTER!!! Bookmark this post and quote me in the future. You guys are so slow you never see past your noses. Your inability to be able to predict a man's future actions based on his "present" statement is why yalls politicians stay playing you like yoyos. You really think hes trying to indict Yar Adua based on his pronouncements then you really need to go to the Romance Section.
Re: Obasanjo - Atiku Is Corrupt, I Chose Him To Put Him In Check by jared007: 11:46am On Sep 11, 2013
Unsmart Nairalanders. Baba and Atiku are rocking d same boat. Don't be deceived!
Re: Obasanjo - Atiku Is Corrupt, I Chose Him To Put Him In Check by kingbang: 11:53am On Sep 11, 2013
kingoflag:

Im pretty sure even if youre color blind, youre not completely starved of ur sight so you can clearly see the bolded in my quote. You GEJ supporters are some sentimental byyshes and to top it off most of yall semi-literate at best.

clowns

Sharrap! You interpreted OBJ's statement to suit your bigoted and hate filled opinion. He was not trying to rope in GEJ into anything, rather your hate filled and tribalistic brains tried to rope GEJ in. I pray your hatred for GEJ doesn't make you go insane soon.
Re: Obasanjo - Atiku Is Corrupt, I Chose Him To Put Him In Check by Yusluv77(m): 11:56am On Sep 11, 2013
All dis old thieves shud go and die somewhere jaree..
Re: Obasanjo - Atiku Is Corrupt, I Chose Him To Put Him In Check by IYANGBALI: 11:58am On Sep 11, 2013
Pls what is the meaning of fugitive?does it mean someone that is a thief?
Re: Obasanjo - Atiku Is Corrupt, I Chose Him To Put Him In Check by donpope1(m): 12:02pm On Sep 11, 2013
of course it's Tinubu. Hahaha.
talktimi: According to our amiable baba, Ribadu came out and said he had found 28 corrupt governors yet unfortunately he started hobnobbing with one of those corrupt governors. Can anyone place a wild guess on who this "mystery" corrupt (ex)governor Ribadu was gallitanting around town is ? I dont want to say its the one who promised to make him president o grin
Re: Obasanjo - Atiku Is Corrupt, I Chose Him To Put Him In Check by yoged(m): 12:05pm On Sep 11, 2013
This obj shaaaaa. Very outspoken and courageous. E no just send u. He'll say his mind. One of the qualities i cherish in him.. Truth be told, ALL politicians are corrupt. I dont trust any one of them.
Re: Obasanjo - Atiku Is Corrupt, I Chose Him To Put Him In Check by karpentar: 12:27pm On Sep 11, 2013
..but Atiku can go to American University he established in Adamawa....america na america!!!
Re: Obasanjo - Atiku Is Corrupt, I Chose Him To Put Him In Check by sammoe(m): 12:32pm On Sep 11, 2013
I was going to say...

'pot calling kettle black'. But since someone has already said something similar, I will simply go ahead to ...

laugh and laff... grin grin grin .
Re: Obasanjo - Atiku Is Corrupt, I Chose Him To Put Him In Check by Ayed44: 12:39pm On Sep 11, 2013
tatosh: Whether OBJs intentions were good or bad for Nigeria, the fact is he's the cause of whatever problems Nigeria is facing today by putting asshooles like Yardua and Jonathan in power.
The Solution is simple: Vote APC in 2015
U dont need to castigate Yar'adua and Jonathan just because u want to promote ur political party(APC). All u need to do is just for u to convince us on how ur APC's manifesto is better than PDP's manifesto.
Re: Obasanjo - Atiku Is Corrupt, I Chose Him To Put Him In Check by kingsleyMbang(m): 12:42pm On Sep 11, 2013
[left][/left][i][/i] vry insightful and revealing. Now,we knw who Atiku/Waziri are...ON D WATCH LIST
Re: Obasanjo - Atiku Is Corrupt, I Chose Him To Put Him In Check by Peetar3117(m): 12:44pm On Sep 11, 2013
adeaugustus: God forgive me, but I don't know why I hate Atiku, I just hate him, and I hate hating him, sincerely.
Re: Obasanjo - Atiku Is Corrupt, I Chose Him To Put Him In Check by yoged(m): 12:55pm On Sep 11, 2013
mobile.saharareporters.com/news-page/us-senate-money-laundering-investigations-jennifer-jemila-atiku-plans-flee-dubai-switzerla
Re: Obasanjo - Atiku Is Corrupt, I Chose Him To Put Him In Check by Ayed44: 12:55pm On Sep 11, 2013
kingoflag:

He just called Goodluck Jonathan corrupt, people think hes attacking Atiku. Atiku is finished, everyone except Atiku sees this. OBJ is sending a message to the Western World with this pronouncement. He has been doing this for a little while now. If GEJ doesnt figure out a way to rig himself back in as President I bet anything he well be headed to prison along with his wife and their fellow illiterate, thieving associates. Even GEJ knows this.
U should nt hav dragged GEJ into this, at least u knw dat GEJ has noting to do wt d post. By draging GEJ to this, u only giv people d impression dat u are psychologically vulnerable.
Re: Obasanjo - Atiku Is Corrupt, I Chose Him To Put Him In Check by talktimi(m): 1:02pm On Sep 11, 2013
don.pope:
of course it's Tinubu. Hahaha.
abegi o no put me for trouble because i no call anybody name grin
Re: Obasanjo - Atiku Is Corrupt, I Chose Him To Put Him In Check by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 11, 2013
kingbang:

Sharrap! You interpreted OBJ's statement to suit your bigoted and hate filled opinion. He was not trying to rope in GEJ into anything, rather your hate filled and tribalistic brains tried to rope GEJ in. I pray your hatred for GEJ doesn't make you go insane soon.
Of course I interpreted it in my own way, are u dense? Must I see it from ur angle? Did you think for once to yourself that my thinking capacity and ability to accurately predict events with precision based on a person's habit and statements might surpass yours by eons, thereby making certain that both of us will NEVER reach the same decision even based on the same subject? Simply put, did you ever think to yourself that maybe youre not as smart as you think, or that Im smarter? I dont have to be hateful or tribalistic to "Hate" GEJ all I need is oxygen in my lungs and a brain and my eyes; like every other sane person on earth that rightfully realizes that Goodluck Jonathan is a monumental failure not even fit to lead a street Neighborhood watch.

Youre a disgrace! Selling your future for how much?
Re: Obasanjo - Atiku Is Corrupt, I Chose Him To Put Him In Check by talktimi(m): 1:12pm On Sep 11, 2013
kingoflag: I honestly dont know if its the water you folks drank growing up that makes you see things from only tribal and religious angles. Yes, hes trying his best to rope in GEJ and castigate him as corrupt since hes realized that--- BELIEVE IT OR NOT--- thats what Nigeria's next Presidential election is going to be based on:WHO CAN FIGHT CORRUPTION BETTER!!! Bookmark this post and quote me in the future. You guys are so slow you never see past your noses. Your inability to be able to predict a man's future actions based on his "present" statement is why yalls politicians stay playing you like yoyos. You really think hes trying to indict Yar Adua based on his pronouncements then you really need to go to the Romance Section.
i have some questions. (1) pls what is tribal & religious about what tawa89 said ? (2) pls what is "yall(s)" ? Thank you very much for your anticipated positive & tirade free response .
Re: Obasanjo - Atiku Is Corrupt, I Chose Him To Put Him In Check by Cashio(m): 1:12pm On Sep 11, 2013
albiol: There is a chain of corruption in nigeria u can't be at the top if u are not corrupt. Obj needed atiku money to campaign for 99 election obj and atiku are corrupt. Obj brought ribadu on to witch hunt his enemies obj and ribadu are corrupt. Yar'adua removed ribadu and replaced him with farida who is from d same state with d minister of justice aondoaka of which it was ibori dat nominated his as minister
.........so yar'adua is corrupt
Re: Obasanjo - Atiku Is Corrupt, I Chose Him To Put Him In Check by dakronik(m): 1:15pm On Sep 11, 2013
for all u atiku haters: go hug transformer under abuja rain. ride on turakin adamawa. notin do u
Re: Obasanjo - Atiku Is Corrupt, I Chose Him To Put Him In Check by talktimi(m): 1:22pm On Sep 11, 2013
Ayed44: U dont need to castigate Yar'adua and Jonathan just because u want to promote ur political party(APC). All u need to do is just for u to convince us on how ur APC's manifesto is better than PDP's manifesto.
thats an almost impossible assignment for our nairaland "progressives" to undertake. Please leave the e thugs the way they are abeg we like dem like dat grin
Re: Obasanjo - Atiku Is Corrupt, I Chose Him To Put Him In Check by kingbang: 1:25pm On Sep 11, 2013
kingoflag: Of course I interpreted it in my own way, are u dense? Must I see it from ur angle? Did you think for once to yourself that my thinking capacity and ability to accurately predict events with precision based on a person's habit and statements might surpass yours by eons, thereby making certain that both of us will NEVER reach the same decision even based on the same subject? Simply put, did you ever think to yourself that maybe youre not as smart as you think, or that Im smarter? I dont have to be hateful or tribalistic to "Hate" GEJ all I need is oxygen in my lungs and a brain and my eyes; like every other sane person on earth that rightfully realizes that Goodluck Jonathan is a monumental failure not even fit to lead a street Neighborhood watch.

Youre a disgrace! Selling your future for how much?

Senseless ramblings of a hate filled rat! Jonaphobia will kill you.
Re: Obasanjo - Atiku Is Corrupt, I Chose Him To Put Him In Check by Lordlexy: 1:34pm On Sep 11, 2013
danny301: Obasanjo talks too much and such does not epitomize wisdom that is usually associated with old age. Agreed, Atiku, was/is corrupt and so is OBJ.Apart from been corrupt, OBJ squandered the nation's opportunity to be great. He introduced thuggery into electioneering and had no regard for rule of law. Only OBJ lead Nigeria both as Military head of states and civilian president for about 12 years yet he did not bring any tangible change to the country... OBJ was practically broke when he was rescued from the chilly hands of death made president by Atiku and his fellow thieves but today he (OBJ) is a proud owner of a university among other multi-billion-naira investments, how did the magic happen? Nigerians need explanation............. OBJ wanted to amend the country's constitution to perpetuate his holds on power possible for life as he spent billions of naira bribing members of the National Assembly to have his way. These are the kind issues Nigerians want OBJ to explain and not Atiku's corrupt practices (who didn't know that they are all corrupt?). After presiding over the country for 8 year OBJ installed a man who was critically ill (and could not go on campaigns because he was incapacitated by sickness) as his successful. The greatest disservice you can do to any people is to give them the wrong person as a leader because leaders determine destinies, yet that was what OBJ did to Nigerians without any iota of remorse...... Today, the old man has the guts to talk about Ibori, as a corrupt man even when used Ibori's loots to rig Yar-adua into power............ Today OBJ would not allow the GEJ to concentrate in his service to the nation, he went about instigating some govs against the president and then turned around to say he was brokering peace. What sort of dubious character is the old man exhibiting? Yet some persons with short memories are praising this man as baba this, baba that,..... Is that what Nelson Mandela is doing is SA? Is that what Bill Clinton and George Bush are doing in USA?...... Old men are always careful with their choices of words but OBJ is something else he talks like a tout even at his age.
Master piece. This is a most read to revived our memory of what being an elder state man is. With all points stated, Obj has no moral justification to labelled Atiku corrupt since he is the chief perpetrator of it. And to think that some will come out to hail him, speaks volume of quality of morality is. Anyone who justifies corruption in whatever guise has proven to be corrupt himself.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo - Atiku Is Corrupt, I Chose Him To Put Him In Check by Lumyboi(m): 1:42pm On Sep 11, 2013
Pls elp me ask em o! Even tho d comment mit nt b directly related to GEJ, that e is showin hate does nt mke his comment hard on any tribe. E mentioned an individual n nt a tribe. Sm1 sayin OBJ is also corrupt doesn't mean e hates yorubas.

talktimi: i have some questions. (1) pls what is tribal & religious about what tawa89 said ? (2) pls what is "yall(s)" ? Thank you very much for your anticipated positive & tirade free response .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Explained: How Buhari Miraculously Improved The Power Overnight - Brimah / Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje Over Death Of His Mother. Photos / Oil, Electricity Workers Opt Out Of Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.