Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,345 members, 7,829,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

.. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / .. (12893 Views)

Am Searching For A Lady Ready To Settle Down / I Need a Matured Lady who is Ready To Settle Down In Marriage / I Need A Tall,rich,working Class Guy At The Range Of 32-35 To Settle Down With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 11, 2013
Re: .. by fyneboi79(m): 10:55am On Sep 11, 2013
Enahi: lol I don't think so,people like him go dey beat their wife for house. This one fit knock my head sef if I talk.
gringringrin
Re: .. by fyneboi79(m): 10:58am On Sep 11, 2013
DonCrust:

Give him a try naw... He can change for good. I'm sure he wouldn't wanna spend 21yrs behind bar for beating up a woman
If she offer me,I go chop clean mouth o! Awoof d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ sweetgringringrin

2 Likes

Re: .. by Austeenxx: 11:00am On Sep 11, 2013

Re: .. by mcevans1(m): 11:01am On Sep 11, 2013
Hello mamacita grin, Can i see a picture of you?
Re: .. by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 11, 2013
Enahi: apologise for what? Its a free world. Its sincerely none of your business. Ladies plz your comments aren't needed,ladies stop viewing this topic am not a man neither a lesbian. Because of the heading you thought it was written by a man.
roftl.women like you are all over family section.many of them are now single mothers,some are as good as not married,some have even turned to prayer warriors.i wish mgbeketoto is here,she always has a right answer for sh1ts like this.that was after they allowed their desperation get the better part of them.i must have a man by fire by force grin *singing in tope alabis voice. A person that refuses to listen to the warnings,ashe kinigrin

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 11, 2013
Enahi: apologise for what? Its a free world. Its sincerely none of your business. Ladies plz your comments aren't needed,ladies stop viewing this topic am not a man neither a lesbian. Because of the heading you thought it was written by a man.

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 11, 2013
Enahi: . Same bible also says that we should ask and it shall be given to us,seek and we shall find,knock and the door shall be opened. Same bible also says that God's thoughts towards us are thoughts of good,not of evil,to bring us to an expected end. Christianity without faith is useless. Please kindly explain to what portion of the bible it was written that its wrong for a woman to ask God for what her heart desires? Plz do lecture me.
Re: .. by Austeenxx: 11:13am On Sep 11, 2013
I'm beginning to wonder why this thread is not on the joke section. undecided

3 Likes

Re: .. by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 11, 2013
I donate flolancracker he's a cool guy smiley
Re: .. by fyneboi79(m): 11:19am On Sep 11, 2013
Enahi: lol I don't think so,people like him go dey beat their wife for house. This one fit knock my head sef if I talk.
you have •̸№t seen a man τ̲̅ȍ say common Hi τ̲̅ȍ you and bleep you for the night and you are already dreaming of becoming a wife.SMH for you. And women like you sure └♡̨̐√ƺ τ̲̅ȍ sleep around that's why ‎u brought this topic τ̲̅ȍ gather multiple sex partners.Pls take ur HIV elsewhere.

Sorry na ur namegringringrin
Re: .. by fyneboi79(m): 11:27am On Sep 11, 2013
DonCrust:

Give him a try naw... He can change for good. I'm sure he wouldn't wanna spend 21yrs behind bar for beating up a woman
Na so ur Fada go Jail that's y ‎u r so sisy and can't reason like a true man!
Re: .. by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 11, 2013
Re: .. by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 11, 2013
DonCrust:

you own the guy?
grin angry undecided lipsrsealed
Re: .. by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 11, 2013
Re: .. by ammyluv2002(f): 11:48am On Sep 11, 2013
Enahi: . Same bible also says that we should ask and it shall be given to us,seek and we shall find,knock and the door shall be opened. Same bible also says that God's thoughts towards us are thoughts of good,not of evil,to bring us to an expected end. Christianity without faith is useless. Please kindly explain to what portion of the bible it was written that its wrong for a woman to ask God for what her heart desires? Plz do lecture me.
thank you jare but @kulyie has a point sha.....All I can say is that, there's nothing bad with what she did at least she won't be d ome to propose to that guy now. All she want is to create the avenue for meeting a guy and the guy takes it up from there We can't misjudge her for being honest and real.

2 Likes

Re: .. by Enahi(f): 11:51am On Sep 11, 2013
fyneboi79: you have •̸№t seen a man τ̲̅ȍ say common Hi τ̲̅ȍ you and bleep you for the night and you are already dreaming of becoming a wife.SMH for you. And women like you sure └♡̨̐√ƺ τ̲̅ȍ sleep around that's why ‎u brought this topic τ̲̅ȍ gather multiple sex partners.Pls take ur HIV elsewhere.

Sorry na ur namegringringrin
Gosh are you insane?
Re: .. by Abbey2sam(m): 11:54am On Sep 11, 2013
@op from your CV you look and sound like a nice lady, but it still baffles me to know that you don't have a man................

You forgot to include your age, your real name, I know you might not want to put your pix here...........

But lemme ask you, are you for real, like are you serious or you're just having fun?

If you are serious you might want to contact me........

1 Like

Re: .. by Enahi(f): 11:54am On Sep 11, 2013
DonCrust:

God punish that your bald head. Ma fada is a responsible man, a good fada and a good citizen. Who is ur fada n where him dey now? Kirikiri

grin
DonCrust:

God punish that your bald head. Ma fada is a responsible man, a good fada and a good citizen. Who is ur fada n where him dey now? Kirikiri

Re: .. by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 11, 2013
ODE!

Happened in your dreams.
Wake up
fyneboi79: Hey Lorretta,I never knew you will still be mad at me after all dis whileHave you found another man yet?I had •̸№ choice but τ̲̅ȍ leave you.By the way I hear there's a new product which can brighten ur chances of getting a steady man.The Hymen on sale!

Go get urself one! grin
Re: .. by kayClt(f): 12:02pm On Sep 11, 2013
@ op,if the ladies don't comment or give u advices,who will be in d better postion to give u gud advice,the guys like dey r doing nw? I Cant believe ur comment to ladies,sowi to say is a shame on U. U undecided

1 Like

Re: .. by drnairalov: 12:06pm On Sep 11, 2013
Lila_martedi: Hmmm..Ovie edo kpataki

lila haufar u called me?? '@9jawhisperer' u changed ur handle?? cant find ur tweets anymore
Re: .. by Enahi(f): 12:07pm On Sep 11, 2013
kayClt: @ op,if the ladies don't comment or give u advices,who will be in d better postion to give u gud advice,the guys like dey r doing nw? I Cant believe ur comment to ladies,sowi to say is a shame on U. U undecided
Ok am sorry,just don't like the fact that I was been insulted by some ladies,that's not the proper way to advice someone na.

2 Likes

Re: .. by sugardaddy1(m): 12:19pm On Sep 11, 2013
Kikiani: is ur "God" on nairaland?
He is everywhere just as I am here for the OP smiley

1 Like

Re: .. by OmoAlata1(f): 12:20pm On Sep 11, 2013
How is posting ad online makes her desperate? People seem offended and so pressed about it

2 Likes

Re: .. by sugardaddy1(m): 12:23pm On Sep 11, 2013
Omo_Alata: How is posting ad online makes her desperate? People seem offended and so pressed about it
I tire ooo. Everybody can market his or her product freely na! Abi kini big deal? angry
Re: .. by kayClt(f): 12:31pm On Sep 11, 2013
Enahi: Ok am sorry,just don't like the fact that I was been insulted by some ladies,that's not the proper way to advice someone na.
No wahala u sound very nice,God will send ur Man for u @ d right tym,it jst takes Patience. Gudluk dear

1 Like

Re: .. by Enahi(f): 12:33pm On Sep 11, 2013
kayClt: No wahala u sound very nice,God will send ur Man for u @ d right tym,it jst takes Patience. Gudluk dear
thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: .. by ammyluv2002(f): 12:33pm On Sep 11, 2013
kayClt: No wahala u sound very nice,God will send ur Man for u @ d right tym,it jst takes Patience. Gudluk dear
Amen !!!!

1 Like

Re: .. by ammyluv2002(f): 12:35pm On Sep 11, 2013
Enahi: Ok am sorry,just don't like the fact that I was been insulted by some ladies,that's not the proper way to advice someone na.
Better...good girl grin
Re: .. by Arsenate(m): 12:38pm On Sep 11, 2013
kulyie: roftl.women like you are all over family section.many of them are now single mothers,some are as good as not married,some have even turned to prayer warriors.i wish mgbeketoto is here,she always has a right answer for sh1ts like this.that was after they allowed their desperation get the better part of them.i must have a man by fire by force grin *singing in tope alabis voice. A person that refuses to listen to the warnings,ashe kinigrin
this one is here already. Doing what she knows best; attacking anyone who doesn't view things the way she does. Give it a rest, Kulyie. There always gonna people who will have opinions different to yours. Learn to respect these opinions and I assure you that you will be less bitter, frustrated and angry.

5 Likes

Re: .. by fyneboi79(m): 12:39pm On Sep 11, 2013
DonCrust:

Satan punish and receive ur soul in Hell!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet / Witches And Wizards Lodge(coven) / Whatsapp Group For Singles In Benin City Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.