Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,251 members, 7,829,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

.. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / .. (12887 Views)

Am Searching For A Lady Ready To Settle Down / I Need a Matured Lady who is Ready To Settle Down In Marriage / I Need A Tall,rich,working Class Guy At The Range Of 32-35 To Settle Down With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by nitlad: 12:07am On Sep 13, 2013
Goodluck and Best Wishes, Ms Enahi. smiley

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 13, 2013
Enahi: ha you are truly a clown.

undecided seriously you're just enabling him, despite him just calling women biitches.
Re: .. by azpekuliar: 5:12am On Sep 13, 2013
What's wrong with this nitlad fella for christs sake... cheesy
@OP certain details are missing in your ad, you might wanna send me a PM.
Re: .. by nitlad: 7:33am On Sep 13, 2013
^^^

Wetin man pikin do, Chairman
Re: .. by fyneboi79(m): 12:27pm On Sep 13, 2013
Enahi: don't think he is on Nairaland.
How many of them have you gotten for a start??12? 15?25? HO good!!
Re: .. by MsJackson: 12:45pm On Sep 13, 2013
fyneboi79: How many of them have you gotten for a start??12? 15?25? HO good!!
Guy, ur stew-pidity knows NO BOUNDS. Dt's all i'll say to u. Ciao!
Re: .. by Enahi(f): 3:16pm On Sep 13, 2013
MsJackson: Guy, ur stew-pidity knows NO BOUNDS. Dt's all i'll say to u. Ciao!
thank you joor, don't want to answer him he is displaying his foolishness and stupidity.
Re: .. by fyneboi79(m): 6:09pm On Sep 13, 2013
MsJackson: Guy, ur stew-pidity knows NO BOUNDS. Dt's all i'll say to u. Ciao!
‎​dat was close grin grin
Re: .. by fyneboi79(m): 6:11pm On Sep 13, 2013
Enahi: thank you joor, don't want to answer him he is displaying his foolishness and stupidity.
Enahi Love.........de grin grin
Re: .. by SWG1: 7:07pm On Sep 13, 2013
If you are a christian, then u should not answer a fool according to his folly. You could do well enough to ignore some comments if they are childish.
Re: .. by SWG1: 7:19pm On Sep 13, 2013
nitlad: ^^^

Wetin man pikin do, Chairman

You are quarelling wit the tread and dragging it along as u go.
Re: .. by fyneboi79(m): 9:23pm On Sep 13, 2013
SWG 1: If you are a christian, then u should not answer a fool according to his folly. You could do well enough to ignore some comments if they are childish.
ok.I won't make ‎​dat mistake again. grin

1 Like

Re: .. by Enahi(f): 11:27am On Sep 14, 2013
fyneboi79: ok.I won't make ‎​dat mistake again. grin
. He wasn't talking to you.
Re: .. by fyneboi79(m): 2:40pm On Sep 14, 2013
Enahi: . He wasn't talking to you.
@ Enahi,how are you doing?hope good. grin I think I have found in you the qualities I have been searching for in a woman.Will you pls be my date grin

Pls don't say •̸№ grin
Re: .. by Enahi(f): 3:14pm On Sep 14, 2013
fyneboi79: @ Enahi,how are you doing?hope good. grin I think I have found in you the qualities I have been searching for in a woman.Will you pls be my date grin

Pls don't say •̸№ grin
You must be dreaming, wake up from your slumber and take a walk. Capital NO! You sure have a long way to go.
Re: .. by flolancracker: 3:22pm On Sep 14, 2013
gringrin this fyneboi79 guy is hilarious abeg

1 Like

Re: .. by flolancracker: 3:24pm On Sep 14, 2013
fyneboi79: ok.I won't make ‎​dat mistake again. grin
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: .. by fyneboi79(m): 3:32pm On Sep 14, 2013
Enahi: You must be dreaming, wake up from your slumber and take a walk. Capital NO! You sure have a long way to go.
Baby na,pls na ,we will definitely be good together dancing Bobby Brown till d break of dawn grin .Think twice cos its gonna be me and you in paradise grin

Oya! Talk ya own
Re: .. by Toktee(m): 9:19pm On Sep 14, 2013
sexytabhi: there are so many good guys here I believe. Just be patient and watch you heart desire granted. Goodluck
Hi babe,do not give her a false hope,with the type of man she iz looking for i dnt think she iz not tired of standing at the trafic light evry night,crious ladies are looking for who will take care of them,she ix here looking for gold to dig.

1 Like

Re: .. by Enahi(f): 5:23am On Sep 15, 2013
Toktee: Hi babe,do not give her a false hope,with the type of man she iz looking for i dnt think she iz not tired of standing at the trafic light evry night,crious ladies are looking for who will take care of them,she ix here looking for gold to dig.
Sad that people like you exist,your parent's efforts has been wasted. Plz kindly read all I wrote and do comment again. I don't know you but with what u just wrote it seems your brain is partially damaged. Same for the person who liked your comment.

1 Like

Re: .. by intrepid: 8:56am On Sep 15, 2013
I dont think her demands are too high as some guys here said.She just wants a normal guy and normal guys follow the dos and donts that this lady wants.

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 15, 2013
Ping me dear 296aec44 or 08176535232
Re: .. by SWG1: 3:40pm On Sep 15, 2013
Thank GOD for the repentance. Aint u ppl enjoying this thread now wit less of verbal missiles. Confess positively and let love lead the way. Enahi & fynboi good job

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet / Witches And Wizards Lodge(coven) / Whatsapp Group For Singles In Benin City Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.