Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

What Language Do Your Parents Speak To Eachother - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Language Do Your Parents Speak To Eachother (9459 Views)

What Language Is Nigeria's Lingua-Franca? / How Many Language Do Nigeria Have And Can You Name Your Language? / And To Which Language Do These Famous Naija Expressions Belong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Language Do Your Parents Speak To Eachother by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 13, 2013
[quote author=360command] I don't understand , for each time nadia_SA comments, somebody must give her a LIKE. What is the LIKE about what she has written? If I write my parents speak oyibo, na who go give me LIKE? Some guys can just be olodo!!...so someone else noticed This? All dis ass lickers wey full here..mchewww..
Re: What Language Do Your Parents Speak To Eachother by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 13, 2013
They speak love language and igbo
Re: What Language Do Your Parents Speak To Eachother by justplainpaul(m): 4:33pm On Sep 13, 2013
Igbo
Re: What Language Do Your Parents Speak To Eachother by nickz(m): 4:35pm On Sep 13, 2013
There is this language that they use that none of us comprehends.......but my cousins ïn the east speak it undecided beside that its english.
Re: What Language Do Your Parents Speak To Eachother by onila(f): 4:36pm On Sep 13, 2013
English..

I'm from an inter-tribal home too
Re: What Language Do Your Parents Speak To Eachother by Emmyk(m): 4:40pm On Sep 13, 2013
GudluckIBB: Wao! What a Topic!
My parents were seperated when I was a year Old.I really don't know how they were communicating.Its been living with either parents at different Times till I became a full grown man,living on my own.
By the way, How does it feel Living under the same roof with your parents?its one opportunity I missed in Life.
Too Bad !

awwwr. ;( sad . The feelings are inexplicable.
Re: What Language Do Your Parents Speak To Eachother by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 13, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

They were saying lets Bleep in Igbo.

No, shut up smiley
Re: What Language Do Your Parents Speak To Eachother by dbucas: 4:47pm On Sep 13, 2013
our dialect , IGBO LANGUAGE
Re: What Language Do Your Parents Speak To Eachother by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 13, 2013
My parents were seperated when I was a year Old.I really don't know how they were communicating.Its been living with either parents at different Times till I became a full grown man,living on my own.
By the way, How does it feel Living under the same roof with your parents?its one opportunity I missed in Life.
Too Bad !

Please, don't feel bad...infact, thank God....

I wish mine wouldd just seperate, it's better growing up apart than to live in a house filled with wars, it scars you for life..

1 Like

Re: What Language Do Your Parents Speak To Eachother by begwong: 4:57pm On Sep 13, 2013
mine speaks Igala and Eggon(ombatse)
Re: What Language Do Your Parents Speak To Eachother by SHAIBULIAR: 5:09pm On Sep 13, 2013
duffie:

I wish mine wouldd just seperate, it's better growing up apart than to live in a house filled with wars, it scars you for life..
I was really touched by your comments and I feel for you
Re: What Language Do Your Parents Speak To Eachother by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 13, 2013
SHAIBU LIAR: I was really touched by your comments and I feel for you

Thanks, but don't be..

Despite all, I'm a STRONG WOMAN
Re: What Language Do Your Parents Speak To Eachother by Dagoma: 5:29pm On Sep 13, 2013
Useless question!
Re: What Language Do Your Parents Speak To Eachother by Mickeywilliams(m): 5:33pm On Sep 13, 2013
Does that stop the pope from wanting to allow priests get married?
Re: What Language Do Your Parents Speak To Eachother by mystikal(m): 5:40pm On Sep 13, 2013
i am a huge huge fan of inter tribal marriages. So i guess tht leaves english n maybe pidgin as d means of communication then

1 Like

Re: What Language Do Your Parents Speak To Eachother by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 13, 2013
360command: I don't understand , for each time nadia_SA comments, somebody must give her a LIKE. What is the LIKE about what she has written? If I write my parents speak oyibo, na who go give me LIKE? Some guys can just be olodo!!
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Language Do Your Parents Speak To Eachother by vicchi12(f): 6:14pm On Sep 13, 2013
Too Bad !

It feels great, my friend...sorry about your parents.
Re: What Language Do Your Parents Speak To Eachother by AroOkigbo(m): 6:24pm On Sep 13, 2013
They speak the language of
LOVE
Re: What Language Do Your Parents Speak To Eachother by GudluckIBB(m): 6:41pm On Sep 13, 2013
duffie:

Thanks
I wish I can even witness the wars to have a feel of it.But mind you, those wars contributes to the engine oil that greases the wheel of Life.
It is well.
Re: What Language Do Your Parents Speak To Eachother by idu1(m): 7:09pm On Sep 13, 2013
shymexx: Great Yoruba!

Damn son!! Why do you think I understand that rich language? undecided
I always wonder the type of human being u are, anytime u make comment.

1 Like

Re: What Language Do Your Parents Speak To Eachother by lyricalz: 7:31pm On Sep 13, 2013
Spanish urhobo
Re: What Language Do Your Parents Speak To Eachother by touchplay(m): 7:44pm On Sep 13, 2013
spongeback: Ahhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmuuuuuuuuuyesyesyes am cuming wink
dnt lemme cal Ʊ ђã† i dnt wAnna,biatch !
Re: What Language Do Your Parents Speak To Eachother by justplainpaul(m): 7:46pm On Sep 13, 2013
idu1: I always wonder the type of human being u are, anytime u make comment.
The guy nah okpa nah. u no know b4.
Re: What Language Do Your Parents Speak To Eachother by elspycey(m): 8:01pm On Sep 13, 2013
omo na spanish oo
Re: What Language Do Your Parents Speak To Eachother by quivah(f): 8:22pm On Sep 13, 2013
Handsomeemmy:

lolzz... Rolls back to maiduguri to fight boko with GEJ
if you eventually get to heaven,greet Baba God for me..
And if not,greet the one in chrg
Re: What Language Do Your Parents Speak To Eachother by 360command: 9:09pm On Sep 13, 2013
nadia_SA: grin grin grin
Nadia u dey laf, I tire for some guys wey dey give u LIKE. Like a user said ' they are bottom lickers'.

1 Like

Re: What Language Do Your Parents Speak To Eachother by Handsomeemmy(m): 9:13pm On Sep 13, 2013
quivah:
if you eventually get to heaven,greet Baba God for me..
And if not,greet the one in chrg

lmao.... Be kind na, it is not yet time for that, and if that happens, i hope will see you in heaven at the right time as well?
Re: What Language Do Your Parents Speak To Eachother by quivah(f): 9:24pm On Sep 13, 2013
Handsomeemmy:

lmao.... Be kind na, it is not yet time for that, and if that happens, i hope will see you in heaven at the right time as well?
It wont happen.chill smiley..lol get there first.
Re: What Language Do Your Parents Speak To Eachother by topazjosh(m): 9:54pm On Sep 13, 2013
tinuolababy: . There's nothing like Akure Language. It's a dialect dear.
there is akure language madam,
@topic
Ondo
Yoruba
english
Pidgin english among siblings too.
Re: What Language Do Your Parents Speak To Eachother by Handsomeemmy(m): 9:56pm On Sep 13, 2013
quivah:
It wont happen.chill smiley..lol get there first.

lolzz.... What about if i chose to go with you? Atleast heaven will welcome us.
Re: What Language Do Your Parents Speak To Eachother by Boll2010: 10:39pm On Sep 13, 2013
duffie: English..

I'm from an inter-tribal home
notin lyk inter-tribal# is either u a full tribe or u CROSSBREED.....#grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wikipedia In Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa / Culture And Igbo Business Practices! / Use Your Mother Tongue In All Social Gatherings – Ohanaeze Tells Ndigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.