Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Nairaland Dead Or Dying? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Dead Or Dying? (518 Views)

Boko Haram Leader Shekau On Hospital Death Bed: Is He Dead Or Alive? / Abubakar Shekau – Wanted Dead Or Alive; $10,000 Reward: Nigeria Muslim Group / Are They Dead Or What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Dead Or Dying? by rawswagga(m): 10:02am On Sep 11, 2013
I joined nairaland back then in 2004.it use to be the hottest nigeria social network.I remembered we held a nairaland meet up party in ikeja in 2006 and it was fun.we were like one happy family. But now what you have here are kinda childish minds..someone will create a honest post hoping to get a honest respond and the next 5 comment will a little relate to the topic and from there it will be fight, abuse and insult deviating from the post. Another is when the first person comment with either yes to the post maybe the post says should I marry him or not then the rest responders will comment yes and yes and if is no the rest will say no..and if the first responder starts with an insult then the rest will continue to insult..when one create a post u go back and start praying so that the first won't start with a bashing or with rudeness..nairaland is loosing or has lost his tastes..we should be matured.and also stand on our own opinion and help people..rather that follow the first comment with his/her opinion. And another is there too many fake stories and post, people seeking for attention and popularity, please if a thing didn't happen don't come here and forge a story.. The mgt should also do something about this.. Follow on twitter @wisper2raw
Re: Nairaland Dead Or Dying? by kennybelle: 10:12am On Sep 11, 2013
Help tell them abeg! So frustrating wen sm1 comes for help and u just see comments like ‘end time tins, lmao, lols, wetin concern me, space booked, full stop, i dey come,‘ etc. Pls let‘s grow wit maturity nd nt otherwise.
Re: Nairaland Dead Or Dying? by texaco1: 10:20am On Sep 11, 2013
This is going to be a very funny thread
Re: Nairaland Dead Or Dying? by Lilimax(f): 10:22am On Sep 11, 2013
I got to know about Nairaland through google. I was actually searching for something on-line and when
I checked on the page, I discovered it was a Nigeria site where you can comment and I decided to join.
But alas, I noticed that it was filled with youngsters making some irritating comments which shoudn't be. Although some of them make some reasonable and constructive points.
Somehow, these youngsters are even influencing the adults on this forum negatively in their mode of comments.

I want to give Kudos to the Moderators on this site for a job well done in ensuring that some of those
immature comments and abuses are deleted asap.

Members of NL should ensure that meaningful and related comments are posted on topics and whereby you have nothing to comment, keep calm. It is not a must to comment on every issue.

Long live Nairaland cheesy!
Re: Nairaland Dead Or Dying? by Freiburger(m): 10:33am On Sep 11, 2013
rawswagga: I joined nairaland back then in 2004.it use to be the hottest nigeria social network.I remembered we held a nairaland meet up party in ikeja in 2006 and it was fun.we were like one happy family. But now what you have here are kinda childish minds.
Dude please prove to us that you was at that party. Only a picture will do.
Re: Nairaland Dead Or Dying? by lymelyte(m): 10:51am On Sep 11, 2013
NL is gradually dying DEAD.
Re: Nairaland Dead Or Dying? by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 11, 2013
Freiburger:
Dude please prove to us that you was at that party. Only a picture will do.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

No mind the story teller Wey dey find twitter followers. For starters, Nairaland came into existence in 2005. So where did this town crier register himself in 2004? I wonder why people sleep, dream, wake up and type crap cos internet is free.
Re: Nairaland Dead Or Dying? by xynerise: 11:23am On Sep 11, 2013
@op. 2004 abi? You don get access to internet that time? grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Dead Or Dying? by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 11, 2013
Nairaland shall not die but live to declare the glory of internet.
Re: Nairaland Dead Or Dying? by buccal(m): 11:36am On Sep 11, 2013
When you see all this things happening,,only one thing should come to your mind..

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

‘ibori Does Not Own Any Shares In Notore’ / Woman Rescued From Drowning Over N500 / Dog Heads, Young Kittens used in Nigeria Medicine! Crazy Video!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.