Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Are They Dead Or What? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are They Dead Or What? (1752 Views)

Boko Haram Leader Shekau On Hospital Death Bed: Is He Dead Or Alive? / Abubakar Shekau – Wanted Dead Or Alive; $10,000 Reward: Nigeria Muslim Group / Yar'adua Is ? - Have You Seen Him Dead Or Alive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are They Dead Or What? by Hadone(m): 5:42pm On Jun 18, 2010
[size=18pt]We were nairalanding and enjoying our selves here together. But suddenly i came to realise that they dont logon anymore, some didnt log for about one year or above, what do you imagine, think, assume, and/or predict that actually happened.[/size]
Re: Are They Dead Or What? by kehneah: 6:50pm On Jun 18, 2010
speak for yourself,
Re: Are They Dead Or What? by Newest: 7:34pm On Jun 18, 2010
OMG, this kinda funny grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are They Dead Or What? by nellaluv(f): 7:37pm On Jun 18, 2010
Had_one: We were nairalanding and enjoying our selves here together. But suddenly i came to realise that they dont logon anymore, some didnt log for about one year or above, what do you imagine, think, assume, and/or predict that actually happened.
LWKMD
Re: Are They Dead Or What? by Newest: 7:51pm On Jun 18, 2010
RODFLMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are They Dead Or What? by chiogo(f): 7:56pm On Jun 18, 2010
LOOOL

I understand what the poster is saying though. Some of my NL buddies from '07, '08 don't come here anymore, still talk to some outside Nairaland. So, they're def NOT dead. lol

They just got bored w/ Nairaland and got over it. I did too but I keep coming back embarassed tongue
Re: Are They Dead Or What? by gidson12(m): 6:48am On Jun 19, 2010
I've thought about it too, its just that this is a forum we really dont know much of d members here, unlike a full social network site. So if a member becomes dormant for a long time, we just assume that he/she is no longer intrestd

1 Like

Re: Are They Dead Or What? by Pweety4me(f): 6:51am On Jun 19, 2010
Lolz we'll i only joined last year wetin concern me wif members from 1998? grin tongue cool
Re: Are They Dead Or What? by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 19, 2010
Had_one:

[size=18pt]We were nairalanding and enjoying our selves here together. But suddenly i came to realise that they dont logon anymore, some didnt log for about one year or above, what do you imagine, think, assume, and/or predict that actually happened.[/size]
Every good thing must come to an end. nothing last forever. everyone on nairaland will disappear one by one.
nairaland is not life, we can not spend all our whole life here (hopefully not grin)
Re: Are They Dead Or What? by Pweety4me(f): 7:18am On Jun 19, 2010
^Cyber lyfe sha. . .hehe grin tongue
Re: Are They Dead Or What? by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 19, 2010
Pweety4me:

^Cyber lyfe sha. . .hehe grin tongue
my dear not be small thing. I will be very happy the day I quit nairalnad, but is not easy sha embarassed grin
Re: Are They Dead Or What? by Pweety4me(f): 7:58am On Jun 19, 2010
rokiatu:

my dear not be small thing. I will be very happy the day I quit nairalnad, but is not easy sha embarassed grin
Hehe gud thing ur not on ya own u have like some hundred/thousands of humans,goats,lizards and bush meats behind yu. grin tongue
Re: Are They Dead Or What? by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 19, 2010
Rofl abi o grin
Re: Are They Dead Or What? by MissyB1(m): 2:00pm On Jun 19, 2010
Some might be dead, or have personal problems that keep them away from the 'net or just got bored of NL, etcetera. One of these things that made 'em stop using NL, would also make You stop using it, someday.
Re: Are They Dead Or What? by Newest: 6:38pm On Jun 20, 2010
Na waoo, That's life for you

Missy B:

Some might be dead, or have personal problems that keep them away from the 'net or just got bored of NL, etcetera. One of these things that made 'em stop using NL, would also make You stop using it, someday.

But i pray bad things never happen to any of us
Re: Are They Dead Or What? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:47pm On Jun 20, 2010
[size=13pt]I just thought of my friend '' MrCracles '' - been more than 1 year i seen em and really bored and kind of thinking if something haven't happened to em. . . . honestly speaking i've miss his '' Braty Braty '' stuffs and others . . . . . grin wink[/size]
Re: Are They Dead Or What? by Newest: 6:56pm On Jun 20, 2010
Seems i saw that username recently
Re: Are They Dead Or What? by Hadone(m): 1:37pm On Jun 21, 2010
rokiatu:

Every good thing must come to an end. nothing last forever. everyone on nairaland will disappear one by one.
nairaland is not life, we can not spend all our whole life here (hopefully not grin)

[size=18pt]My dear, you've spoken a plain truth, but actually the bolded caption has made me sick. cry cry cry[/size]
Re: Are They Dead Or What? by Hadone(m): 1:50pm On Jun 21, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]I just thought of my friend '' MrCracles '' - been more than 1 year i seen em and really bored and kind of thinking if something haven't happened to em. . . . honestly speaking i've miss his '' Braty Braty '' stuffs and others . . . . . grin wink[/size]

MrCracles had lastly visited NL on March 14, 2010.
Re: Are They Dead Or What? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 21, 2010
Missy B:

most likely for many people
Re: Are They Dead Or What? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:43pm On Jun 21, 2010
[size=13pt]Oh really. . .? shocked , i wasn't aware he logged in again after some couple of time till now he has been inactive and have not been able to share the way he use to be . well , too good to know he's still alive for us . grin grin wink

you know? , was bored he never show as usual. . . . smiley
[/size]

Had_one:

MrCracles has lastly visited NL on March 14, 2010.
Re: Are They Dead Or What? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:21pm On Jun 21, 2010
[size=13pt]Oh really. . . ? , lemmi see . smiley[/size]

Newest:

Seems i saw that username recently
Re: Are They Dead Or What? by carmelily: 2:43am On Jan 04, 2011
I just sent an email to mrcrackles. Haven´t been in a touch for quite some time, hope he replies coz this bawomolo tragedy has really got me shook embarassed cry
Re: Are They Dead Or What? by Hadone(m): 1:18pm On Jan 04, 2011
carmelily:

I just sent an email to mrcrackles. Haven´t been in a touch for quite some time, hope he replies coz this bawomolo tragedy has really got me shook embarassed cry

[size=18pt]@MrCrackles. Show ur self please if u're surely alive.[/size]
Re: Are They Dead Or What? by Basildon1(m): 1:27pm On Jan 04, 2011
Mr Crackles is hale and hearty smiley
Re: Are They Dead Or What? by carmelily: 7:17pm On Jan 04, 2011
Yeah he is. He wrote me back lol grin grin grin
Re: Are They Dead Or What? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:36pm On Jan 08, 2011
[size=13pt]He should write back if really he's still alive . dude's here are bored for not seeing or hearing from him for long now. [/size]
Re: Are They Dead Or What? by carmelily: 8:18pm On Jan 09, 2011
He´s fine cheesy
Re: Are They Dead Or What? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:45pm On Jan 10, 2011
[size=13pt]umm. . . .i just hope so ooh undecided
[/size]
carmelily:

He´s fine cheesy
Re: Are They Dead Or What? by Mobinga: 1:49pm On Jan 11, 2011
Some of them go to other sites because they feel they've been poorly treated here.
Re: Are They Dead Or What? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 11, 2011
hmmm thats a good point. No body thot of that lipsrsealed grin
Re: Are They Dead Or What? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:39pm On Jan 11, 2011
[size=13pt]I never thought of that too . I mean , going to another site simply because of they way some dude's are behaving isn't matured enough . One thing i have learn from this forum is '' Tolerance''- and it has really help me to maintained my personality .

Understanding the fact that , most people have no idea about the modern way of conversation on a public forum like this , wisdom have to be applied in every post i read and the one's I'm responding to avoid '' badmouth'' - or some kind of hard commentary post from fellow members. Remember , not every body here have same level of understanding . So , many easily react to anger so fast .

This site is one of the best of the web space and i guess what I'm saying now you know it's true . Anyway , can't wait to see some of our old members we have shared together since the year 2008 . really missing a lot of people.
[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Demon Who Wears The Crown With A Blanket / What Happened 2 Her (chidimma) ? / Can You Have This Type Of Cake For Your Introduction Ceremony?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.