Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,307 members, 7,826,216 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Checkout The Remix To Psquare's Personally Track For ASUU -very Funny - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Checkout The Remix To Psquare's Personally Track For ASUU -very Funny (1269 Views)

Checkout The Most Hilarious Adverts Ever Put Out....lol! / Anonymous Pidgin Letter To President GEJ On ASUU Strike / Checkout The Remix To Psquare'spersonally Track For ASUU - Very Funny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout The Remix To Psquare's Personally Track For ASUU -very Funny by kglamour(m): 10:38am On Sep 11, 2013
Personally (ASUU Remix)
Personally
Personally..... .......X3
Personally..... .......x3
Personally I once had it
I don tire to feed my body
I just dey fear my books like sey I neva jacked it
People reason dat am joking like it
Aaaah....... Na wetin be dis
ASUU na wetin I see
Saga........ them no wan gree
Them say FG no gree pay
*Chorus*
Personally... Professionally, this strike is nt intentionally
But the effect is physically, do they want us to go radically,
Emotionally, psychologically ,
our girls forcefully are going biologically
sexually,dramatically and them sey them no wan gree
*Chorus*
Yeah exceptionally
We need to go spiritually
Them reason na financially
But magically them dey groove internationally
Nawa......... Nawatically
Waka......... Na from my dictionary
Saga.... them no wan gree
They say them no wan gree..
Eku odun ASUU ooo, asheyi sha modun.
Oya LAUGHically, SHAREtically and LIKElally

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Remix To Psquare's Personally Track For ASUU -very Funny by israel770(m): 11:11am On Sep 11, 2013
[b][/b][img][/img] oboy you try

Re: Checkout The Remix To Psquare's Personally Track For ASUU -very Funny by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 11, 2013
When an average Nigerian is hungry,it brings out his talent.

When ASUU is on strike,it brings out the creativy of a Nairalander.
Re: Checkout The Remix To Psquare's Personally Track For ASUU -very Funny by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 11, 2013
OP please change the title to "A NAIRALANDER'S RESPONSE TO ASUU-(PERSONALLY REMIX)

Mod's please frontpage.
Re: Checkout The Remix To Psquare's Personally Track For ASUU -very Funny by Sunnytexco: 11:25am On Sep 11, 2013
Seriously guy u try wella bt nid it on mp3 format
Re: Checkout The Remix To Psquare's Personally Track For ASUU -very Funny by bunmioguns(m): 12:57pm On Sep 12, 2013
Sunnytexco: Seriously guy u try wella bt nid it on mp3 format
master dele: OP please change the title to "A NAIRALANDER'S RESPONSE TO ASUU-(PERSONALLY REMIX)

Mod's please frontpage.
israel770: [b][/b][img][/img] oboy you try

You should stop praising the guy, you can just praise him for posting it here because I have seen it on my fb page since last week
Re: Checkout The Remix To Psquare's Personally Track For ASUU -very Funny by larride(m): 1:50pm On Sep 12, 2013
I was ban last week for opening a similar thread, I got banned for a day and thread delete. Nice one OP for bringing it on here.
Re: Checkout The Remix To Psquare's Personally Track For ASUU -very Funny by bunmioguns(m): 1:10pm On Sep 13, 2013
larride: I was ban last week for opening a similar thread, I got banned for a day and thread delete. Nice one OP for bringing it on here.

that is to tell u the type of power drunk mods that we have here

(1) (Reply)

The Collabo- Unilag/babcock / MISCELLANEOUS HEALTH AND HILARIOUS POSTS / Lke Seriously?check Dis Funny Church Advert.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.