Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,730 members, 7,862,375 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:00 PM

Is It Right For A Female To Leave Her Hair Uncovered In Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right For A Female To Leave Her Hair Uncovered In Church (502 Views)

PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? / The Bible Justified It That A Women Can Go To Church With Her Hair Uncovered! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For A Female To Leave Her Hair Uncovered In Church by Aabheaven(m): 10:39am On Sep 11, 2013
I grow up believing and understanding from the Word of God that women are to cover their hair in church and not their hair doing the covering.What do you think
Re: Is It Right For A Female To Leave Her Hair Uncovered In Church by DesChyko1(m): 11:09am On Sep 11, 2013
I think that God'll agree with me that was he seeks from women (and men) is far more important than scarves on heads. That's my opinion
Re: Is It Right For A Female To Leave Her Hair Uncovered In Church by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 11, 2013
♥Dεs•Chγκσ♥:
I think that God'll agree with me that was he seeks from women (and men) is far more important than scarves on heads. That's my opinion
your opinion? smh what does the scropture say?
Re: Is It Right For A Female To Leave Her Hair Uncovered In Church by DesChyko1(m): 1:07pm On Sep 11, 2013
chukwudi44:
your opinion? smh what does the scropture say?

Look before you leap.

Aabheave: I grow up believing and understanding from the Word of God that women are to cover their hair in church and not their hair doing the covering.What do you think

And I say again, that's my opinion.

(1) (Reply)

The Highest Form Of Worship - Winning Each Day Devotional / Who Do We Call A “father” In The Church? / Jesus Asked Us To Preach The Goodnews Not To Condemn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.