Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

What Type Of Mother Is This......this Is Madness... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Type Of Mother Is This......this Is Madness... (2184 Views)

What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) / My Mother Is Trying To Turn Me Against My Father. / Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Mother Is This......this Is Madness... by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 11, 2013
saw this on Facebook,and decided to share it,what is going on on the supposed mother's mind,putting a gun on a toddler's head....This is nothing but craziness,the world is really coming to an end....What is your take on this?

Re: What Type Of Mother Is This......this Is Madness... by biolabee(m): 7:35pm On Sep 11, 2013
Gangsta biatch mum

I need a gangsta bi.tch Yo
I need a ..
I wanna ...

Gangsta bi.tch!

- Apache

Choi old days

2 Likes

Re: What Type Of Mother Is This......this Is Madness... by thatchick: 7:36pm On Sep 11, 2013
It could probably be a toy gun.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Mother Is This......this Is Madness... by baby124: 7:46pm On Sep 11, 2013
Gosh. She looks deranged. Someone take the child away. Play or no play. you have to be quite unstable to find such a pose remotely funny. Not to talk of taking a picture of it. Na wa oooo. Some children dey enter one chance sha. shocked

2 Likes

Re: What Type Of Mother Is This......this Is Madness... by druid06(m): 7:49pm On Sep 11, 2013
The mother has crazy eyes. There's definitely a loosen nut upstairs.

And BTW, that's a real gun.
Re: What Type Of Mother Is This......this Is Madness... by greatgod2012(f): 8:09pm On Sep 11, 2013
What type of mother?
A crazy mother!

Toy or no toy, im not just comfortable with the pose.
Re: What Type Of Mother Is This......this Is Madness... by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 11, 2013
***dials 911
Re: What Type Of Mother Is This......this Is Madness... by texanomaly(f): 8:48pm On Sep 11, 2013
She is the sister. This is floating around on fb.
Does it really matter that it is a toy or not? She is terrorizing that child. Sick! What is going on? smh
Re: What Type Of Mother Is This......this Is Madness... by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 11, 2013
Me think its a toy gun. Probably for the elder bro.
And d lady think she is havin fun.
Or maybe she wanna create awareness.

Either way, negativity sells abroad.
Re: What Type Of Mother Is This......this Is Madness... by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 11, 2013
Re: What Type Of Mother Is This......this Is Madness... by adewasco2k(m): 11:20pm On Sep 11, 2013
It might not feel right though, but I can bet they are just having fun! C'mon there is a third party, the person who took the shot!

....But it doesn't feel right anyways
Re: What Type Of Mother Is This......this Is Madness... by switdil(f): 11:24pm On Sep 11, 2013
shocked shocked shocked
Na so e dey take start o
Small time we go hear sey she accidentally kill d pikin
Smhs
If she no be d mama
Then d mama no too well for leaving her pikin wit ARO patient
But if she be d real mama
ETTs noni
Re: What Type Of Mother Is This......this Is Madness... by Austeenxx: 12:52am On Sep 12, 2013
Fap! Fap! Fap!
Re: What Type Of Mother Is This......this Is Madness... by fr3do(m): 3:59am On Sep 12, 2013
I'm sure there is somewhere in the Us constitution that deals with that type of behaviour towards kids.

But the look on the baby's face is timeless.
Re: What Type Of Mother Is This......this Is Madness... by EfemenaXY: 8:03pm On Sep 12, 2013
Psychiatric patient gone haywire. Her medication definitely needs upgrading. undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please How Many Times A Week Is The Average Intercouse For Married / I'm Married But Very Lonely / In Need Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.