Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

President Jonathan Appoints Interim Ministers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Appoints Interim Ministers (31233 Views)

Jonathan Appoints Solomon Arase As Acting IGP, Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba / Jonathan Appoints Alhassan Yakmut As NSC DG (To Replace Gbenga Elegbeleye) / President Jonathan Appoints Suleiman Abba New Inspector Genaral Of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Appoints Interim Ministers by Nobody: 5:19am On Sep 12, 2013
Arrant rubbishness!
Re: President Jonathan Appoints Interim Ministers by Mustay(m): 5:24am On Sep 12, 2013
shine eye:
GEJ(SAW, PBUH, SWT) 2015
Blasphemy!

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Appoints Interim Ministers by idriis: 5:25am On Sep 12, 2013
Naija has gone to the shepopotamus, baboons, lapdogs, attack dogs, kindergarten fools, and otuoke fishermen. Nna na God hand we dey oh!
Re: President Jonathan Appoints Interim Ministers by HolyHolla(m): 5:51am On Sep 12, 2013
Imanuelle: I'm heading straight to Kano to resume at the Bayaro University as a lecturer in the Faculty of Education. - - - Sacked Education Minister, Prof. Rufai.

Going by the above, she will automatically join the prolonged ASUU strike. Abii?

‪#‎Useftinkam‬#

I wonder how ASUU members she's going back to would receive her after all the damages she's done to their cause. I believe that now, she would be saying, "Had I known..." Indeed, as you lay your bed, so will you return to lie on it.
Re: President Jonathan Appoints Interim Ministers by jadakiss213(m): 5:57am On Sep 12, 2013
ballabriggs: Chineke nna leee!!! Agbisi agbala otula.

Labaran Maku, who failed as a journalist, failed as a union leader and also failed as a cattle rearer is made Defence Minister.

This is a national calamity. I say pray, pray hard for your country Nigeria is in the hands of agavus.
would you shut up already?? Those are interim positions for christ sakes..Substantive ministers would be announced in a matter of weeks.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Appoints Interim Ministers by Samscofield: 6:02am On Sep 12, 2013
[quote
author=agbameta]This Maku thing is nothing but a cruel joke on
Nigerians, only Jonathan aka the dumbest dullard president IN the world
is capable of such monumental atrocity...[/quote]
Please stop the hatred and show your president some respect. Common sense demands that you show your leaders some respect, if not for their decisions at least for their age. No disrespect to you intended whatsoever. Thank you.
Re: President Jonathan Appoints Interim Ministers by emmaxin: 6:09am On Sep 12, 2013
jadakiss213: would you shut up already?? Those are interim positions for christ sakes..Substantive ministers would be announced in a matter of weeks.

abeg help me tell dem. People have forgotten the meaning of 'interim'.
Re: President Jonathan Appoints Interim Ministers by jonabee(m): 6:09am On Sep 12, 2013
GEJ is the dumbest and he is your President?? And you all, the wise ones, have not won a municipal election??! Who indeed is the DUMB? Mind how you talk to people elected to rule your life. Learn to criticize constructively.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Appoints Interim Ministers by Nobody: 6:14am On Sep 12, 2013
It is said that a child lacks knowledge, but he claims he is knowledgeable scatterly, not knowing that to be scatterly knowledgeable will lead to his doom.
Re: President Jonathan Appoints Interim Ministers by agbameta: 6:30am On Sep 12, 2013
jadakiss213: would you shut up already?? Those are interim positions for christ sakes..Substantive ministers would be announced in a matter of weeks.

No, you STFU..

Why remove them now without replacements? Any need for the urgency? Why now?

We are not talking about just one position, we are talking abut 9 positions...

Who removes people without ready replacements to ensure continuity and stability? Only a dullard like Jonathan.

Now we have to go trough another round of selection drama and long Senate approval process with the usual senate drama.

A nuisance, a shallow light weight and public lair heading the defense ministry means either that ministry is worthless and must be managed by worth less people or the dullard put his trusted errand boy there to keep tab on the Military...

Obviously, this is a kindergarten political move the dullard is know for?
Re: President Jonathan Appoints Interim Ministers by emmymdk: 6:32am On Sep 12, 2013
Why do people condemn others easily by what they heard,who said Labaran Maku and Wike have both failed in discharging of their duties. Please lets do proper research before we give out informations to the public,truth be told...

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Appoints Interim Ministers by Billygee2u: 6:33am On Sep 12, 2013
What I expected you Nigerians is, to welcome the new ministers with good heart and ask them to deliver what they were send their to deliver to the masses, without resentment.Also keep praying for them. They are humans like us ,even your fathers can not do better than them. Let's stop seeing evil in others,while we are the same partners in failure. Please, start praying that God will arrest their hearts and give them excellent wisdom. Political position is not easy bros and sis. Even the religious leaders are failing ,how much more the politicians. Always Pray to God to help our leaders.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Appoints Interim Ministers by oiseworld: 6:33am On Sep 12, 2013
ballabriggs:

Another Labaran Maku lapdog on the loose. Get me a chain to hold this one down so he does not bite strangers.

He went on his fraudulent tour and so what? Who beg am? He only went to blackmail State Executives to give him money. Look at NTA and FRCN the two major organisations under the dullard and tell me the level of improvement. What has changed? NTA still uses 1900 picture and audio quality while Labaran Maku went round the country drinking 'fura de nunu' in the name of good governance fraud. Yet a lapdog like you wants to sell such rotten tomato to me. Eat your rotten tomato alone, let Maku drive you around in his vehicle of mediocrity, it fits you, you are a lapdog.

why don't you ask Murray Bruce what happened to NTA and the FRCN? Obviously they are the silverbird cinemas and tv that you constantly patronize today.

When the tym comes, Gej and maku would put them in other to the standard we want. Till then, we'll make do with what we have.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Appoints Interim Ministers by norigams(m): 6:39am On Sep 12, 2013
Maku interin minister 4 defence ? Jus wate 4 d kind noice wey dat old radio go dey blast

he is noting bt old radio A .K. A 9ja go criple if govt go satisfy ASSU Demand. Mtchweee
Re: President Jonathan Appoints Interim Ministers by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 12, 2013
I just pity our children. How many names will they have to know for current affairs tori Olohun?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Appoints Interim Ministers by oiseworld: 6:44am On Sep 12, 2013
agbameta:

No, you STFU..

Why remove them now without replacements? Any need for the urgency? Why now?

We are not talking about just one position, we are talking abut 9 positions...

Who removes people without ready replacements to ensure continuity and stability? Only a dullard like Jonathan.

Now we have to go trough another round of selection drama and long Senate approval process with the usual senate drama.

A nuisance, a shallow light weight and public lair heading the defense ministry means either that ministry is worthless and must be managed by worth less people or the dullard put his trusted errand boy there to keep tab on the Military...

Obviously, this is a kindergarten political move the dullard is know for?

To be candid Gej is at the top of his game like never before. The sack of those non performing minister is long over due, It an never be too early or too late to sack non performers.

secondly, are you blind you didn't read the part where interim ministers were appointed? Those ministries need fresh legs not a continuity as you claim, or why were they removed if they were performing in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Appoints Interim Ministers by awodman: 6:49am On Sep 12, 2013
I just like how this man GEJ does his things...alot of times the media has predicted imminent cabinet re-shuffle but he kept them guessing...even when a special FEC meeting was called recently the rumour was rife but noting still happened...

Just yesterday he took them(media) by surprise...according to reports he simply said..."Some of you will not be with us in the next FEC meeting..."

No time or chance for the sacked ministers to lobby their way tru...chai

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Appoints Interim Ministers by oiseworld: 7:01am On Sep 12, 2013
Double post.
Re: President Jonathan Appoints Interim Ministers by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 12, 2013
I just dont support Maku for defence, i tot defence was a technical thing.

Just like giving COAS to a lab technician
Re: President Jonathan Appoints Interim Ministers by DankemzI(m): 7:22am On Sep 12, 2013
If i were Wike, first thing i'll do is to end ASUU strike by so doing he'll make history, +xtra fame

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Appoints Interim Ministers by Smooyis(m): 7:36am On Sep 12, 2013
You pple talk abt Naija politics with a passion. Den dey their dey chop una money yanfuyanfu, una dey here dey kritizais, yab, even ma dey kurse unasef. Na wah o!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Appoints Interim Ministers by Libra9(m): 7:36am On Sep 12, 2013
GEJ is getting wiser
Re: President Jonathan Appoints Interim Ministers by ShineIt: 7:38am On Sep 12, 2013
Another great move by our action president.

GEJ till 2019.
Re: President Jonathan Appoints Interim Ministers by donphilopus: 7:47am On Sep 12, 2013
Idi Amin: Wise man. Clap your hands for that beautiful nonsense you wrote. What do you know about logistics during govt tour? Do you know how many policemen, journalists and other stakeholders that were involved in the tour? Let me tell you slowpoke, that tour brought to light govt's project to the masses' knowledge and took the masses' feedback to the govt. What other journalism do you expect from the young man. I bet you didn't follow the programme because you were probably engaged in one senseless argument or another yet you open that stinky hole in between your face to utter balderdash undecided
guy stop encouraging us wrongly..
What do you know about politics?
Labaran is the most leveless minister of Information we have ever had..
Not that he's good but he's claiming loyalty to his boss..

Ok let him come to Edo state let's see if the governor will even acknowledge his presence..

Atleast for the state to bring the money he asked for, the state will cripple financially as he has earlier said concerning ASUU & FG..

I won't blame you, maybe you are one of his political brouhaha...... Stupid of you

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Appoints Interim Ministers by crowther15(m): 7:48am On Sep 12, 2013
So, Nigeria has turn 2 chelseafc and Jonathan had turned to Abramovic, keep sacking and apoint interim

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Appoints Interim Ministers by veraponpo(m): 7:49am On Sep 12, 2013
PastelChic: Defence? Maku? This is a joke...

It shows how we handle our defense. Nigeria is just fortunate,no country tries that and escapes.

A country that has 10 presidential jet while Malawi just sold the only one they have to feed the poor.

We just ordered for 50 gold iphones when students are at home. FG promised ASUU since 2010 and has not fulfilled it, yet we have time for jamboree.

Boko Haram, etc
Re: President Jonathan Appoints Interim Ministers by Opossible(m): 7:56am On Sep 12, 2013
God have mercy!
Re: President Jonathan Appoints Interim Ministers by Prosper793: 8:12am On Sep 12, 2013
End Time Tinzz!
Re: President Jonathan Appoints Interim Ministers by TrebleChamp(m): 8:13am On Sep 12, 2013
What do we even need all this minister of state for? Waste of taxpayers money in my opinion.
Re: President Jonathan Appoints Interim Ministers by size38: 8:23am On Sep 12, 2013
According to Maku, it is gud to retool in other to give a new lease of life to an administration. Quite agreed. But nigerians want to retool GEJ's and PDP led govt. For under performing for yrs. We need a retool now.
Re: President Jonathan Appoints Interim Ministers by Burger01(m): 8:27am On Sep 12, 2013
taharqa: You Small Minds, who hv no minds of yr own and are easily swayed by any trending nonsense repeated variously, shld plz keep yr mouths SHUT and yr Induced Thoughts to yrselves... Nyesom Wike, for all his political roforofoness and Kparakoism esp as relating to his local politics in Rivers State, has been a Very very Effective Minister of State. The Agencies and Programmes that he directly supervises hv been Effectively ran so far ie been producing Results- UBEC (a programme most responsible for d reason why most State Primary and Secondary Skols hv better Infrastructure today than they had had for a long time); NTI (ie d National Teachers Institute- one of d most Effective Govt Institutes in dis country today); building of more than 140 Almajiri Model Day/Boarding Skuls, with over 110 Completed in a little over a year (an Unprecendented feat in a country known for abandoning smaller projects talkless of a large/complex ones like this- which was only possible cos he personally was meeting with d Contractors every Month to monitor them); same reason is possibly why he had almost completed d building of 15 Model Girls Skuls across d nation AND also building new Libraries (very beautiful structures from d Pics of sm I have seen I must say) and Science Laboratories in about 40 Federal Unity Skuls in a phased programme to reach d 72 or so of them in bout 3 years; etc, etc. He has bn Effective and producing RESULTS as Junior Min, Period... You chaps shld learn to think for yourselves by finding out things yourselves, instead of behaving like muted donkeys, following lamely just any thing prevalent in d air at any given time. Cheers.

Kudos!. Don't mind those degenerates.. angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi Visits Governor Obiano (Photo) / EndSARS: Eromosele Adene Arrested & Detained, Sister Onomene Adene Speaks / Anambra Election: Andy Uba Told To Apologize To Primate Ayodele After Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.