Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (4724 Views)

Calabar And Akwa Ibom Guys Got Charm! / Nigeria Turning To Sodom And Gomorah / Whats With Akwa Ibom Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 11, 2013

1 Like

Re: . by Godysien(m): 8:32pm On Sep 11, 2013
Ekpo nka owo aya uwod. Ndisime nkpö!

5 Likes

Re: . by Fhemmmy: 8:34pm On Sep 11, 2013
What a medal you now have to your name . . . . cry

2 Likes

Re: . by jaybee3(m): 8:35pm On Sep 11, 2013
Ok your 1 sec fame is over. Next tongue

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 11, 2013
This has to be the most stu..pid thread I've read today. You 'bleeped' the girls and you're talking about moral decadence? Does that make sense to you? Who taught you how to log on NL?

6 Likes

Re: . by Enegod(m): 8:42pm On Sep 11, 2013
grin grin
Re: . by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 11, 2013
Re: . by daisyella: 8:49pm On Sep 11, 2013
whats the difference between you and them

1 Like

Re: . by jmoore(m): 8:52pm On Sep 11, 2013
You are their master.

2 Likes

Re: . by psucc(m): 9:05pm On Sep 11, 2013
You can imagine the level a human being can go! Joke or business? Your post only expose your level of immorality.

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 11, 2013
@OP how old are you? I bet you are a teenager...You bleeped them and so what? Are you a LEARNER? You must be a Montular....Shiorr cool

1 Like

Re: . by doris4u(f): 9:20pm On Sep 11, 2013
Wic devil made u sin,abeg leave devil alone,u wantd it. U 4 complete am by visitn Enugu.
Re: . by ikechukz(m): 9:29pm On Sep 11, 2013
I'm gonna talk to GEJ tomorrow..At least an increase in the price of ashi and kai kai will help checkmate kids like the OP.

1 Like

Re: . by Dyt(f): 9:44pm On Sep 11, 2013
Unam ikot
Ebot
Akpara ino

8 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 11, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 11, 2013
Re: . by doris4u(f): 10:43pm On Sep 11, 2013
pacer: what's happening in enugu?whats the nightlife like over there
Visit and see 4urself na,it seems u stil want 2 bed more girls.lolz!!
Re: . by ITbomb(m): 10:50pm On Sep 11, 2013
Congratulabia , you just supplied fresh sperm to our coven
Pls get more of our girls when next you are here if ever

6 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 11, 2013
doris4u: Visit and see 4urself na,it seems u stil want 2 bed more girls.lolz!!
Re: . by Goldenboy007(m): 11:16pm On Sep 11, 2013
hmmmmmmm, i hope you go check you STD status, not all can be protected using "rubber" ! So true when they said a single blood vessel sends blood to the brain and the manhood, so if one is working the other shuts down !~ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 11, 2013
pacer: on my last summer vacation to nigeria from Germany i stayed 2 weeks Owerri and 1 week uyo,and i must confess Nigeria is a replica of sodom and gomorrah,its unbelievable,
I bleeped even girls who had boyfriends and even married once,the married girls are the worst,come and see sucking and licking ,akwa ibom girls are the king of bed end of story .one even spoke to her husband on the phone saying i love you.Owerri girls and akwa ibom girls need to learn to shave their hairy chest,Bottom and legs,and some even have this little chin hairs that was my only problem...
I want to know when did the decadence begin in nigeria,I know i'm guilty but not like them

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 11, 2013
This fat liar, is dat hw dey f** girls where u com from, pls go and sleep and prepare for school 2mao, dnt forget ur assignment b4 teacher designs ur back side for u

5 Likes

Re: . by DoffMan2: 11:41pm On Sep 11, 2013
I'm visiting Nigeria soon, so I need some referrals from you. I heard the marine & airborne spirit possessed ones are the baddest bleepers. So bring it on!
Re: . by mimopel(f): 12:01am On Sep 12, 2013
doris4u: Wic devil made u sin,abeg leave devil alone,u wantd it. U 4 complete am by visitn Enugu.

lolzz....OMG!!!..am sure his life ll neva remain d same, enugu gals..i sorry for him, beware hiv is still waiting nd bwarned God is alwys watching...
Re: . by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 12, 2013
Re: . by Austeenxx: 12:21am On Sep 12, 2013
Oh, you fücckëd married women?

Have you been given a red cap for this? undecided
Re: . by switdil(f): 12:27am On Sep 12, 2013
Op!
Op!!
Op!!!
Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand
I tok my own o
Re: . by Desric(m): 7:49am On Sep 12, 2013
stillwater: This has to be the most stu..pid thread I've read today. You 'bleeped' the girls and you're talking about moral decadence? Does that make sense to you? Who taught you how to log on NL?
Maybe one of the girls did as well. That suits naija girls even well, since every lizard and rat that tells them he is from abroad becomes their demi-god and fantasy instantly.
Re: . by Ilaje44(m): 8:18am On Sep 12, 2013
pacer: well all i bleeped the girls thats right ,but they made me sin.i was tempted.The devil made me do it

Aburo, kare! O daju wipe omo Naija rere ni o. Ise Esu ni looto. Abi beeko?

Lieber Freund, du bist ein richtiger Nigerianer. Der Teufel ist immer der Schuldige.

Brother, you're a true Nigerian. The Devil is always at fault.

My guy, you be proper Naija guy. Na truth you knack so o. De Devil is a liar. Him don make you chop the forbidden fruitS no be so?
Re: . by Dovahkiin(m): 8:18am On Sep 12, 2013
pacer: on my last summer vacation to nigeria from Germany i stayed 2 weeks Owerri and 1 week uyo,and i must confess Nigeria is a replica of sodom and gomorrah,its unbelievable,
I bleeped even girls who had boyfriends and even married once,the married girls are the worst,come and see sucking and licking ,akwa ibom girls are the queens of bed end of story .one even spoke to her husband on the phone saying i love you.Owerri girls and akwa ibom girls need to learn to shave their hairy chest,Bottom and legs,and some even have this little chin hairs that was my only problem...
I want to know when did the decadence begin in nigeria,I know i'm guilty but not like them

stop being an autistic dumbfck OP , it happens everywhere . Ok we've seen you came from Germany and weve seen you bleeped girls when you came , now do you want a medal or something . They say empty barrels make the most noise , OP is living proof , sounding like mr cork on cocaine
Re: . by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 12, 2013
sweery hold ur ears nd listen carefully. 4get everythin uncle ffkayode has taught u, kissin imaginary women nd tellin does nt make u a big boy okay? now go and play outside.

1 Like

Re: . by yuzedo: 9:38am On Sep 12, 2013
pacer: I know i'm guilty but not like them
Jey-zi bro is dat u? undecided Flash me tree time if is nut u. Don't flashe me if is u. angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don Beg For 2wks / Have Never Been Embarassed Like This Before. (+pics) / Specifically Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.