Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,441 members, 7,823,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

She Loves Me But She Is Way Taller Than Me... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Loves Me But She Is Way Taller Than Me... (4668 Views)

She Loves Me So Much She Had To Do This..(picture Of 18+) / Women Want Partners Who Are 8in Taller Than Them / Should A Man Be Taller Than His Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Loves Me But She Is Way Taller Than Me... by temmytboi(m): 12:13am On Oct 18, 2013
There is this Girl that just packed into our neighbourhood, very Pretty and Sexy... After some Months I found out that she likes me and She said it to My face but the problem there is She is much taller than me.. Even Sometimes when she tells me to give her a hug I feel embarrased... But She is always Proud to tell her friends that am her bf even tho I'm short... What Can I do? Tho I love her in return? No Abuses pls..
Re: She Loves Me But She Is Way Taller Than Me... by Chibuhealth(f): 12:32am On Oct 18, 2013
Get a cement block like two or three,carry it about whenever u re with her so dat u can be able to stand on it to make d hight equal or rather get a high heel shoe.

5 Likes

Re: She Loves Me But She Is Way Taller Than Me... by Nobody: 12:36am On Oct 18, 2013
Re: She Loves Me But She Is Way Taller Than Me... by Nobody: 12:45am On Oct 18, 2013
Chibuhealth: Get a cement block like two or three,carry it about whenever u re with her so dat u can be able to stand on it to make d hight equal or rather get a high heel shoe.

GBAM!

1 Like

Re: She Loves Me But She Is Way Taller Than Me... by Enegod(m): 12:56am On Oct 18, 2013
smh
Re: She Loves Me But She Is Way Taller Than Me... by caesare: 1:02am On Oct 18, 2013
as long as she loves you and is proud of you.....nothing do you, just treat her right
Re: She Loves Me But She Is Way Taller Than Me... by stan4b(m): 1:24am On Oct 18, 2013
Op,u r funny.
Anyways,as long as ur tin can penetrate her tin in bed,den u r good to roll.
Re: She Loves Me But She Is Way Taller Than Me... by tellwsdom: 3:03am On Oct 18, 2013
Chibuhealth: Get a cement block like two or three,carry it about whenever u re with her so dat u can be able to stand on it to make d hight equal or rather get a high heel shoe.
grin grin
Re: She Loves Me But She Is Way Taller Than Me... by chineloSA(f): 3:47am On Oct 18, 2013
[quote
author=Chibuhealth]Get a cement block like two or three,carry it about
whenever u re with her so dat u can be able to stand on it to make d
hight equal or rather get a high heel shoe.[/quote]

lol.rolling on my floor
Re: She Loves Me But She Is Way Taller Than Me... by Exponental(m): 6:00am On Oct 18, 2013
Ask Aki n pawpaw how they live with women. Afterall, Aki is married now with a child.

1 Like

Re: She Loves Me But She Is Way Taller Than Me... by Ohibenemma(m): 6:08am On Oct 18, 2013
There's a mental edge to it...a kinda complex thing, when the man finds himself shorter than the lady. I've always maintained that I can't settle for a lady taller than me; at worst, we should be of the same height (and ladies are generally shorter). Over to the OP, I think your case is a bit different. The deed is done and she "loves" you. The question is, "do you love her?" If the answer is positive, then give it your all. *SAFEGUARD THE FUTURE HEIGHT OF YOUR KIDS* LOL.

1 Like

Re: She Loves Me But She Is Way Taller Than Me... by Coldfaya(m): 6:20am On Oct 18, 2013
Is this a question or an advice seeking thread? Like u want us to tell u how u to be taller? Or how to cut some inches from ur gyels height? Oh or to advice u to break up with d gyel cos she's taller? Na wa o.
Is ur rod also short? Cos dats all dat matters ma guy, but I know short ppl r massive down there so no shaking for u.
Re: She Loves Me But She Is Way Taller Than Me... by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 18, 2013
Short man devil!!*runs away 4rm thread*
Re: She Loves Me But She Is Way Taller Than Me... by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 18, 2013
Babe you wicked oooo
Re: She Loves Me But She Is Way Taller Than Me... by abbeyty(m): 8:11am On Oct 18, 2013
Make sure you are always with a ladder whenever you are with her incase you want to give her a french kiss.
Re: She Loves Me But She Is Way Taller Than Me... by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 18, 2013
If u love her, u wont bother about her height! Simple.
Re: She Loves Me But She Is Way Taller Than Me... by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 18, 2013
If u love her, u wont bother about her height! Simple.
Also, better marry her for ur futures children's sake
Re: She Loves Me But She Is Way Taller Than Me... by nitlad: 8:39am On Oct 18, 2013

1 Like

Re: She Loves Me But She Is Way Taller Than Me... by initialize(m): 8:55am On Oct 18, 2013
Is she also taller than you in bed?

Na d bed height concern me.
Re: She Loves Me But She Is Way Taller Than Me... by larride(m): 9:00am On Oct 18, 2013
*falls from MTN mast* grin

You dwarf reach that level ni?

Seriously

Be proud of yourself man, carry yourself with lots of respect and confidence. Remember no one can make you inferior without your own personal consent.

1 Like

Re: She Loves Me But She Is Way Taller Than Me... by Exponental(m): 9:19am On Oct 18, 2013
Re: She Loves Me But She Is Way Taller Than Me... by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 18, 2013
The fact that she likes you even though she's taller and you're shorter should tell you that she is not bothered by it. She's proud to tell her friends you're her man too. You've got a girl who accepts you for you and doesn't care about things she knows you have no control over, so don't worry yourself. smiley
Re: She Loves Me But She Is Way Taller Than Me... by franckoi(m): 10:15am On Oct 18, 2013
temmytboi: There is this Girl that just packed into our neighbourhood, very Pretty and Sexy... After some Months I found out that she likes me and She said it to My face but the problem there is She is much taller than me.. Even Sometimes when she tells me to give her a hug I feel embarrased... But She is always Proud to tell her friends that am her bf even tho I'm short... What Can I do? Tho I love her in return? No Abuses pls..
as long she loves u den go for it. No crime dere. Na God create u like dat u don't have to be embarrassed
Re: She Loves Me But She Is Way Taller Than Me... by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 18, 2013
@poster

it doesn't matter but I noticed most guys don't like girls taller than them.

nitlad:

this girl tall oo! heheehe
Re: She Loves Me But She Is Way Taller Than Me... by iterator25: 10:24am On Oct 18, 2013
Taller girlfriends you say? Nah, makes me feel like a biatch in public.. you gotta beg before kiss.. if she no bend, e don end for you be that.. mba nu
Re: She Loves Me But She Is Way Taller Than Me... by oluking: 10:26am On Oct 18, 2013
initialize: Is she also taller than you in bed?

Na d bed height concern me.

correct! we thinking in the same frequency grin
Re: She Loves Me But She Is Way Taller Than Me... by Tobiustobius: 11:12am On Oct 18, 2013
Yield: The fact that she likes you even though she's taller and you're shorter should tell you that she is not bothered by it. She's proud to tell her friends you're her man too. You've got a girl who accepts you for you and doesn't care about things she knows you have no control over, so don't worry yourself. smiley

Best post on this thread.
I'd have just told him to fix his self-confidence before being involved in relationships.
Re: She Loves Me But She Is Way Taller Than Me... by Thavik(m): 11:22am On Oct 18, 2013
she likes you already bro...dnt fret...you just have to start lovng yourself for who you are....okay?
Re: She Loves Me But She Is Way Taller Than Me... by Phemmy99(m): 11:37am On Oct 18, 2013
#LOBATAN
Re: She Loves Me But She Is Way Taller Than Me... by airclipse(m): 12:05pm On Oct 18, 2013
Dat means MI get hope for whr u dey..... Guy begin eat beans frm today.... grin
Re: She Loves Me But She Is Way Taller Than Me... by temmytboi(m): 3:27pm On Oct 18, 2013
Thanks Yall but its not that am a dwarf o... But She is just naturally tall, at least av had girlfriends in the past, her case is just so different; Extremely Tall
Re: She Loves Me But She Is Way Taller Than Me... by baralatie(m): 3:59pm On Oct 18, 2013
@OP! I am importer/exporter/manufactur rep.
I av d solutn
i jst cleard 4rm apapa,d latest design 4rm china
a new adjustabl & mobil aluminium ladder(wit rem
cont ).let us talk

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Recover (broken Heart) / After Having Sex With Her.. She Suddenly Wants A No Sex Relationship..(help) / What Happens To All These Assxx When We Die? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.