Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,123 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Policewomen Caught Extorting Money Dismissed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policewomen Caught Extorting Money Dismissed (17796 Views)

Police Reinstates dismissed Amos Olaniyan (Photos) / Two Policewomen Caught On Tape Extorting Money / Policewoman Caught Extorting Money From Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policewomen Caught Extorting Money Dismissed by Krasid(m): 12:12am On Sep 12, 2013
Are they not being paid well for them to disgrace theirselves like this?
Re: Policewomen Caught Extorting Money Dismissed by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 12, 2013
Pizzanatty: Some will be happy and say rubbish because of your hatred for Police...but remember irrespective of what thing or say about this happening, no one has the right to video any officer on duty,when you are shot dead and placed evidence to nail you will advice those making those videos to desist.
Also Police is not the only corrupt outfit in this Nation
That woman who is got a family is now made unemployed,no thanks to the fact that senior officers benefit from the (Roger) sitting down in their offices...
You that is happy,note this: Nobody HOLY PASS
Am not trying to support the act,but let not justice be not only in the tent of the defenceless and less previleged
see this one threatening citizens, onye iberibe..without citizens/civilians there is no need for a police, so behave yourself.we are the ones providing u jobs. u ought to do it right

2 Likes

Re: Policewomen Caught Extorting Money Dismissed by Kairoseki77: 12:12am On Sep 12, 2013
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Policewomen Caught Extorting Money Dismissed by philips70(m): 12:13am On Sep 12, 2013
Pizzanatty: Some will be happy and say rubbish because of your hatred for Police...but remember irrespective of what thing or say about this happening, no one has the right to video any officer on duty,when you are shot dead and placed evidence to nail you will advice those making those videos to desist.
That woman who is got a family is now made unemployed,no thanks to the fact that senior officers benefit from the (Roger) sitting down in their offices...
Am not trying to support the act,but let not justice be not only in the tent of the defenceless and less previleged

Eyaaaahhhh Kpele corporal. Find other means, just don't dare cos police espionage is on the prowl now. Don't worry it will get to other outfits. But now na una turn

2 Likes

Re: Policewomen Caught Extorting Money Dismissed by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 12, 2013
wow , u simply can't satisfy humans
Re: Policewomen Caught Extorting Money Dismissed by martin1772(m): 12:14am On Sep 12, 2013
Fresh air i forsee
Re: Policewomen Caught Extorting Money Dismissed by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 12, 2013
richybanky:

Nope
angry
Re: Policewomen Caught Extorting Money Dismissed by Manlado: 12:21am On Sep 12, 2013
deeptesting:

Only to the poor, weak and defenseless.
Well, that is not to say that i support their thievery but justice must also be served quickly to the rich,strong and defensive whose actions and inaction, has inflicted so much pain to the poor,weak and defenseless.

I have a Volkswagen bus and i am willing to give it to them to start transport business on the condition that they must be the driver and conductor.

It is well.

How kind of you.
Everyone deserves a second chance.
Please let it be known that we should all fight against corruption wherever we are.
Corruption must die
Re: Policewomen Caught Extorting Money Dismissed by ono(m): 12:32am On Sep 12, 2013
deeptesting:

Only to the poor, weak and defenseless.
Well, that is not to say that i support their thievery but justice must also be served quickly to the rich,strong and defensive whose actions and inaction, has inflicted so much pain to the poor,weak and defenseless.

I have a Volkswagen bus and i am willing to give it to them to start transport business on the condition that they must be the driver and conductor.

It is well.

We have got to start from somewhere. If we don't start, it will continue unabated. Justice well served.

1 Like

Re: Policewomen Caught Extorting Money Dismissed by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:35am On Sep 12, 2013

It like you are a police man who also take bribe or you are family of the dismissed policewomen. Discipline will start from the grassroots, meaning that when police officers know that they will be dismissed from their jobs, they won't extort money from innocent citizens "EVEN IF" their boss tells them to. Heck they will help expose their corrupt bosses. The journey of a thousands miles begins with a single step, like they say

Gradually, we will fight against corruption. Im going to get a better spycam for exposing corrupt officer job.

4 Likes

Re: Policewomen Caught Extorting Money Dismissed by Ghadafy(m): 12:39am On Sep 12, 2013

Is she your sister or wife?
Re: Policewomen Caught Extorting Money Dismissed by Nobody: 12:45am On Sep 12, 2013
i don throway my kpalasa, make i upgrade cos all policemen go leave work when i buy my video fone. if u r unemployed join as it will create employment opportunities.
Re: Policewomen Caught Extorting Money Dismissed by nasonaso: 12:45am On Sep 12, 2013
GOD HELP US
Re: Policewomen Caught Extorting Money Dismissed by Rastamann: 1:09am On Sep 12, 2013
Poor women sacked because of N100 while their bosses who sent them are there enjoying corruption on a larger scale and are still in office. Na wa o for Naija!

Poor women sacked because of N100 while our senators (even the ones that were caught on camera) and other political office holders are enjoying their loot gathered through corruption.
Re: Policewomen Caught Extorting Money Dismissed by JubalTheophilus: 1:11am On Sep 12, 2013
A poem i wrote 4 the policewomen: The set us up against ourselfs-the police & impoverished masses. @ the bottom of the food chain we viciously hunt ourself. A policeman hustles a hustler who labours blood & sweat to make bellow a $ a day. The policeman cant speak out to tell his boss that his living like a dog on this minimum wage. Sheepishly He swallows his rage & pain cos he sees his black master like a god. He carries the barrel & he feels his master is invisible,just because he was told his master holds a higher office not from God but a title from a man like u & I,with the same blood flowing in me flowing in him. So since we chose to be slaves let us live like one. Dispensable and give to the dogs to feed on. My heart bleeds 4 this injustice, my heart cheers 4 this injustice.
Re: Policewomen Caught Extorting Money Dismissed by omode2(m): 1:21am On Sep 12, 2013
what do we really want in this country? What ever govt does we will still complain. Two wrongs dont make a wright. Have u ever been to a police statation to bail someone u will even b harrashed verbally and physically. All these lame excuses for wrong things will nt help us!

1 Like

Re: Policewomen Caught Extorting Money Dismissed by jhydebaba(m): 1:25am On Sep 12, 2013
I tire for nija oh! When justice is done, we complain. When there is no justice, we still complain of neglect.

How den go take satisfy una

1 Like

Re: Policewomen Caught Extorting Money Dismissed by bighead1(m): 1:47am On Sep 12, 2013
They should have learnt from the fall of sergeant christopher, I don't blame them at all, cos they are paid so little amount of money and those who say they are our leaders sit down and do absolutely nothing and still make #33,000,000 NGN or there about on monthly basis.

We need to satnd up and speak for ourselves,

#FelaSaidItAll.

My people are suffering and smiling.....

I weep for my nation....
Re: Policewomen Caught Extorting Money Dismissed by naijathings(m): 1:48am On Sep 12, 2013
Am not trying to support the act, but let not justice be not only in the tent of the defenceless and less previleged

So.. because police has kids to feed at home then he should collect 25,000 from a person.. that person
no get wetin he go use money do abi ?
some police dey do contribution (ajo) of 3,000 to 5,000 naira everyday.. imagine that.

please point out the senior officers that are benefiting and see if they will not meet the same fate.

3 Likes

Re: Policewomen Caught Extorting Money Dismissed by Nobody: 2:58am On Sep 12, 2013
God punish them. grin

Na so we go dey catch them on camera one by one and na so den go dey lose their jobs one by one. Bastards.

This is how we will take this country back from these villians.

2 Likes

Re: Policewomen Caught Extorting Money Dismissed by musiwa1j: 3:31am On Sep 12, 2013
[size=52pt]THE NIGERIA POLICE salary is N28 ,000, army is N35,000, ijaw militia salary is N65,000 is that fair to the police. by Musiwa[/size]
Re: Policewomen Caught Extorting Money Dismissed by Bright2(m): 3:39am On Sep 12, 2013
When will this police understand that changes are taking place? She dey even cry for losing the police work ! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Policewomen Caught Extorting Money Dismissed by AlyricistLaura: 4:00am On Sep 12, 2013
That Lady Looks like she Play No Games At All.
Re: Policewomen Caught Extorting Money Dismissed by AlyricistLaura: 4:01am On Sep 12, 2013
Biitch Has a Face like a Pharaoh Depiction
Re: Policewomen Caught Extorting Money Dismissed by emmanuelanjili(m): 4:14am On Sep 12, 2013
This is bad,how many uniform people do collect bribes if you are travelling,this Policewomen should not have been dismissed but rather discipline,may God punish the person who posted the video severely for causing people to lose their means of livelihood
Re: Policewomen Caught Extorting Money Dismissed by Originalsly: 4:18am On Sep 12, 2013
alpha conde:

Mee too. If not for children why would one want to get bribe money.
She got hit cus she's a rank and file, we still have farok lawan, he was caught on tape.
When justice becomes injustice.
Is she the only one with children?...if any? Don't the people she demanding money from have children too? This was not even a bribe....you pay a bribe for the person to do you a favor...like dropping a charge. She didn't even come up with a fake charge....just sat on the bus and demanded a set amount of money or the bus can't go again. Is this not hijacking the bus, having the passengers as hostages and demanding a ransom? ....now you are feeling sorry for the terrorist? Which side are you on?

1 Like

Re: Policewomen Caught Extorting Money Dismissed by Cholison(m): 4:23am On Sep 12, 2013
When will the subsidy thieves be brought to justice?
Re: Policewomen Caught Extorting Money Dismissed by AlyricistLaura: 4:24am On Sep 12, 2013
That Lady look mean as Hell.

I Wouldn't fhuck wit her.

That woman looks like she's on a Mission

Straight Up Evil

Stone Faced Pharaoh and All
Re: Policewomen Caught Extorting Money Dismissed by Nobody: 4:45am On Sep 12, 2013
You are a bastarrd and a disgrace to the people that paid for your education and even your teachers. You are the kind of parasite that should be expunged from our society, I mean you should be shot dead. Bribe-takers have been brought to book and you're here spewing tosh? If they're your family members, tell them to make a honest living, that is if there's such a phrase in your lineage.

1 Like

Re: Policewomen Caught Extorting Money Dismissed by Rejoice5000(f): 4:48am On Sep 12, 2013
[quote
author=steg0miah][b]I have PRAYED for NIGERIA, FASTED for NIGERIA, WEPT
for NIGERIA, Currently I'm just WATCHING NIGERIA like a
film... (Help give my movie a title)

Rivers State is Boiling, ASUU is Striking, Governors fumming, Nigerians
Toiling, Boko Haram bombing, PHCN holding, MTN blowing, President
Sacking, Evil booming, Poverty roaming and the masses
moaning.

Our senators want my 6year old niece to get married as soon as possible,
they earn millions every month as take home pay, Militants earn N75,000
per month, yet Graduates earn
N19,800 'gladly'. PHD holders driving Dangote's Truck and Perishing in
our
deplorable highways. Force men collecting bribes and disgracing us all
over youtube.

Our leaders have looted the future of generations unborn; and have money
they cannot spend in several lifetimes.
I have no security in my country, but send troops to keep peace in
another man’s land.

I can't practice the religion of my choice and may get killed
for my belief.

We have hundreds of dams, but no water. So I drink ‘pure’ water
that roils my innards. And yet our leaders are busy trading words
(obasanjo and atiku) and trying to resolve party issues. Smh!

What is the future of our generation? Nigeria is in a sick state. Some
one should please call a Doctor, read a news ​​where a prison was closed
down in Netherlands, wonder when that will happen in Nigeria...

God Bless Nigeria[/b][/quote] ok ooooo if u are not proud of NIGERIA or u are not ok with what u are seeing or wat is happening RELOCATE TO GHANA PLSSSSSS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan, Amaechi, Dickson In Closed-door Meeting / Fayose And Other Members Of South West PDP Meet In Ibadan(pics) / APC Clears Kano Local Government Elections; Voting Materials Imported From China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.