Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:14 PM

Policewomen Caught Extorting Money Dismissed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policewomen Caught Extorting Money Dismissed (17886 Views)

Police Reinstates dismissed Amos Olaniyan (Photos) / Two Policewomen Caught On Tape Extorting Money / Policewoman Caught Extorting Money From Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policewomen Caught Extorting Money Dismissed by Nobody: 5:02am On Sep 12, 2013
emmanuelanjili: This is bad,how many uniform people do collect bribes if you are travelling,this Policewomen should not have been dismissed but rather discipline,may God punish the person who posted the video severely for causing people to lose their means of livelihood
God's punishment will start from your family you bastarrd. That your bow-legged bribe-receiving father is next to be made a scapegoat of. Armed robbers rob as a means of livelihood, so when next they come rob don't kill them tell them to kneel down or pick pin. Your father, useless fellow.

5 Likes

Re: Policewomen Caught Extorting Money Dismissed by Nobody: 5:06am On Sep 12, 2013
As much as i want justice served , i also have pity for this woman. i was once arrested when i was in secondary school, when i got to the police station, the woman on duty who was suppose to be kind and motherly in nature took great interest in extorting and harassing male inmates. i was full of revenge then . ,But i have forgotten about all that. My point is that if these policewomen do you something sometimes you go wan cry but dismissing her cos of a #100 bribe kinda makes me pity her a bit. Justice served tho. please unscrambe these words for me o ... DEN MITE ZINT[color=#990000][/color] cool
Re: Policewomen Caught Extorting Money Dismissed by Nobody: 5:06am On Sep 12, 2013
As much as i want justice served , i also have pity for this woman. i was once arrested when i was in secondary school, when i got to the police station, the woman on duty who was suppose to be kind and motherly in nature took great interest in extorting and harassing male inmates. i was full of revenge then . ,But i have forgotten about all that. My point is that if these policewomen do you something sometimes you go wan cry but dismissing her cos of a #100 bribe kinda makes me pity her a bit. Justice served tho.Before i forget please unscrambe these words for me o ... DEN MITE ZINT[color=#990000][/color] cool
Re: Policewomen Caught Extorting Money Dismissed by philogos4: 5:43am On Sep 12, 2013
Go and sin no more
Re: Policewomen Caught Extorting Money Dismissed by tunsmann(m): 5:50am On Sep 12, 2013
arcbabe: The oga's at the top are the ones instigating these officers to collect bribe and they will comfortably sit in their offices while the poor and defensely low ranks collect bribe and if they eventually get caught,the oga's denies them and leave them to their fate. The FG should pls look into the renumeration of these officers fto enable them carry out their duties effectively without been involve in this show of shame. May God help us
Re: Policewomen Caught Extorting Money Dismissed by jared007: 6:04am On Sep 12, 2013
Foolish nairalanders supporting corruption. SIGNS OF THE END TIMES

1 Like

Re: Policewomen Caught Extorting Money Dismissed by tunsmann(m): 6:21am On Sep 12, 2013
ogaibe1:

My brother everybody should thank all these phones with camera and you tube, All these corrupt officers who are brave and openly demand bribe will go down one by one if they dont know what their job is they are nuisance to the society and if this is the way to start punishing them then it is worth the try.
i agree with u bro,bribery shld be a background tin.but wen u trow caution to d wind,well?and to those saying senior officers know about ds road side bribery,i disagree,no oga commands lower ranks to do so,they only feel oga shld retain/post dem in juicy posts,so they settle oga.oga benefits indirectly,but if he doesnt get returns,no one is penalised.dat is d gospel truth,some of us have pple in d force.
Re: Policewomen Caught Extorting Money Dismissed by true2god: 6:37am On Sep 12, 2013
Pizzanatty: Some will be happy and say rubbish because of your hatred for Police...but remember irrespective of what thing or say about this happening, no one has the right to video any officer on duty,when you are shot dead and placed evidence to nail you will advice those making those videos to desist.
Also Police is not the only corrupt outfit in this Nation
That woman who is got a family is now made unemployed,no thanks to the fact that senior officers benefit from the (Roger) sitting down in their offices...
You that is happy,note this: Nobody HOLY PASS
Am not trying to support the act,but let not justice be not only in the tent of the defenceless and less previleged
My friend wat r u saying? U shouldnt endorse an evil act. Nigeria police is too (and shamelessly) corrupt.

In those days wen i was younger i went to oshodi to buy 'trainers canvas' as an 'OPP' or 'homies' guys of those days. On getting to Oshodi i was stopped by the police for a search. And the police man (almost 55) upon seeing the new shoe asked me to produce the receipt. I told him i was not issued any receipt for the shoe. They asked me to go and get the receipt or else they will seize it. I went to get the receipt but they (the police) told me the receipt was fake without confirmation. I later learnt that i should have 'settled' dem.

Thats how they go with my shoe till date, not minding the fact that i was just above 15 years then. Nigeria police are wicked and bribe-taking officers.

2 Likes

Re: Policewomen Caught Extorting Money Dismissed by true2god: 6:40am On Sep 12, 2013
rasojie: As much as i want justice served , i also have pity for this woman. i was once arrested when i was in secondary school, when i got to the police station, the woman on duty who was suppose to be kind and motherly in nature took great interest in extorting and harassing male inmates. i was full of revenge then . ,But i have forgotten about all that. My point is that if these policewomen do you something sometimes you go wan cry but dismissing her cos of a #100 bribe kinda makes me pity her a bit. Justice served tho. please unscrambe these words for me o ... DEN MITE ZINT[color=#990000][/color] cool
END TIME TINZ
Re: Policewomen Caught Extorting Money Dismissed by Evyuc(m): 7:08am On Sep 12, 2013
Pizzanatty: Some will be happy and say rubbish because of your hatred for Police...but remember irrespective of what thing or say about this happening, no one has the right to video any officer on duty,when you are shot dead and placed evidence to nail you will advice those making those videos to desist.
That woman who is got a family is now made unemployed,no thanks to the fact that senior officers benefit from the (Roger) sitting down in their offices...
Am not trying to support the act,but let not justice be not only in the tent of the defenceless and less previleged
my broda in uniform org. There is a sayin"use ur description or use ur no1 sense" ur oga wil be aware of wht u ar doin and even benefits 4rm it but they wil tel u another "u ar on ur own when yarwa com burst". So my advice is dat if u ar in uniform org. Be careful cos the right thin can hardly led u into problem. Ur oga go save his work first b4 urs.
Re: Policewomen Caught Extorting Money Dismissed by andyanders: 7:20am On Sep 12, 2013
So, it is Keyamo they want to meet to seek help? When has Keyamo turned to defend women caught collecting bribe?
Re: Policewomen Caught Extorting Money Dismissed by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 12, 2013
andyanders: So, it is Keyamo they want to meet to seek help? When has Keyamo turned to defend women caught collecting bribe?
Is it not their low IQ that compelled them to so brazenly extort bus drivers? Did they ever imagine that plain-clothes detectives could just be on the look out for their kind?
Re: Policewomen Caught Extorting Money Dismissed by IlCapitano(m): 7:28am On Sep 12, 2013
Nigeria is a nation where police women are dismissed for taking paltry bribes yet political office holders (Farouk, the subsidy thieves, et al) roam the streets as free men. Seems justice is reserved for the weak and defenseless. It really is cooler at the top cos the bottom feeders are the ones that are in Justice's cauldron. The larger your loot, the greater your immunity. Talk about double standards.
Re: Policewomen Caught Extorting Money Dismissed by yoged(m): 7:37am On Sep 12, 2013
Police are useless expecially those in ilesa,osun state. They always harras innocent citizen passing along the Owa palace at the round about . If they saw Blackberry in your hand, you are in trouble . 4 innocent guyz was arrested yesterday mainly because they had a BB phone with them when the police stop them. These 4 innocent guyz are in Ayeso police station, in ilesa. Osun state right now. Police are horrible

1 Like

Re: Policewomen Caught Extorting Money Dismissed by yfirstson(m): 7:40am On Sep 12, 2013

You must be one of the crazy policemen. Shoot somebody dead first for recording you extorting and see how you will rot in jail and be hanged in d end. You are a complete shame!

4 Likes

Re: Policewomen Caught Extorting Money Dismissed by johnonuh: 7:40am On Sep 12, 2013
Why must it be to the poor go and get video of the high and mighty who collect their's in sack bags and in foreign currencies why is it only the police.
Re: Policewomen Caught Extorting Money Dismissed by mermaidkingdom: 7:52am On Sep 12, 2013
My dear nairalanders;don't ever try to film any police man on duty". Pls.
Re: Policewomen Caught Extorting Money Dismissed by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 12, 2013
Serves her right.... this people are mean. ... I was arrested for road offence and I paid with my nose
Re: Policewomen Caught Extorting Money Dismissed by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 12, 2013
mermaid kingdom: My dear nairalanders;don't ever try to film any police man on duty". Pls.
What will happen? They'll kill off the entire nation? You people make me sick. Don't forget that people sacrificed to have you living the life you find so difficult to give up for even your kids. Now that policemen openly collect bribes and extort your fellow Nigerians who's to say what they'll do next?

1 Like

Re: Policewomen Caught Extorting Money Dismissed by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 12, 2013
I can't believe that anyone here is defending this woman. Oh, wait - actually I CAN believe it - this is Nigeria afterall.

How do people reason (or fail to reason)? Should she go unpunished because people in higher positions have not yet been punished? In that case, should all armed robbers in Nigeria go unpunished, since some thieving politicians haven't been punished? Doesn't the journey of a thousand miles begin in one day?

It is evident that those defending this woman are of similar, corrupt mindsets, in which case I hope you either repent or get caught and soundly punished before you degenerate any further.

This is a lesson to all the pathetic Nigerian police that there are consequences for asking for bribe. I hope the customs officials at the airports are next in line for similar exposure and treatment.

One step at a time, and thank God for Social Media and smart citizens.

3 Likes

Re: Policewomen Caught Extorting Money Dismissed by tnktosin(m): 8:12am On Sep 12, 2013
What is this one saying?
Re: Policewomen Caught Extorting Money Dismissed by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 12, 2013
jayon: Serves her right.... this people are mean. ... I was arrested for road offence and I paid with my nose

Really? WITH your nose? Why would a policeman need your nose as bribe?

How have you been coping ever since. . .without a nose, I mean? Can you upload a picture of your new noseless face? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Policewomen Caught Extorting Money Dismissed by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 12, 2013
Well, for some reason, I can't gloat over this poor woman's plight. She's just a convenient scapegoat I guess. I feel pity for her in fact.
Re: Policewomen Caught Extorting Money Dismissed by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 12, 2013
pro01:

Really? WITH your nose? Why would a policeman need your nose as bribe?

How have you been coping ever since. . .without a nose, I mean? Can you upload a picture of your new noseless face? Thanks.
lol. I been wan raise am but I change my mind. Me sef go wan see the new look.
Re: Policewomen Caught Extorting Money Dismissed by jantavanta(m): 8:36am On Sep 12, 2013
I hope recruitment is going on fast enough to replace those being dismissed.
Re: Policewomen Caught Extorting Money Dismissed by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 12, 2013
fresh_dude: lol. I been wan raise am but I change my mind. Me sef go wan see the new look.
Lol...freshest dude. . .no mind me jare, I was just being nosy. How your side?
Re: Policewomen Caught Extorting Money Dismissed by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 12, 2013
pro01:
Lol...freshest dude. . .no mind me jare, I was just being nosy. How your side?
Can't complain bruh. How're you and yours?
Re: Policewomen Caught Extorting Money Dismissed by PrettySpicey(f): 9:10am On Sep 12, 2013
Is this a case of breaking the 11th commandment - Don't get caught? Or is the Nigerian Police out for change? We'll keep listening and watching as more events unfold. Such a pity for those two though.
Re: Policewomen Caught Extorting Money Dismissed by KDULAR: 9:19am On Sep 12, 2013
Yes nobody holy pass and she's got a family to feed and all that sentiments but the truth is some professions are let me use the wiord sacred Police, Clergys ( all religion including the traditional) Judges( Not lawyers) pharmacists, medical lab Scientists, nurses, medical doctors, teachers to mention a few and people in these professions jobs or vocation as the case may be are supposed to be of the highest level of integrity. The sentiments being whipped should have been considered by these police women before bringing themselves so low.
I also want to say that if you present an indisputable evidence about the corrupt practice of any body , then its difficult tnot to have such persons prosecuted but what we have people ( us) peddling in most cases concerning the highly placed people in the society and the cadres are mere rumours and grumblings if no concrete evidence is provided in the open.
Re: Policewomen Caught Extorting Money Dismissed by pbling: 10:32am On Sep 12, 2013
d law is 4 d poor,farouk is sti in d haus
Re: Policewomen Caught Extorting Money Dismissed by LookGud: 10:40am On Sep 12, 2013

You sound pained.......... You must be a police officer. Sorry about your colleagues' dismissal.
Re: Policewomen Caught Extorting Money Dismissed by eluquenson(m): 10:44am On Sep 12, 2013
Nigerian's skin is embedded with corruption, its just unfortunate for these officers, these issues are just dividend of our miserable govt.
I pity their families.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Commences Removal Of Shanties On Blue Line Corridor / Ekiti Govt Begins Work At Airport Site / INEC, Police, Army Culpable In Rivers Elections Violence — Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.