Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Reasons Why Bianca Should Drop The Case Against Femi Fani Kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Why Bianca Should Drop The Case Against Femi Fani Kayode (715 Views)

Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share / Ojukwu's Eldest Son Sues Bianca & Other Family Members / Ojukwu's Siblings Give Bianca Quit Notice From His Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Bianca Should Drop The Case Against Femi Fani Kayode by ojkaikai: 5:06am On Sep 12, 2013
Turning in ever widening gear, the sexual dispute between Bianca Ojukwu and Femi Fani Kayode has become the case of a proverbial falcon that can no longer hear the falconer. As they both deploy canister of verbal explosive at each other while the case awaits hearing in court.

I slept with you! No you didn’t! I imagine this debate between two prominence Nigerian in a court, but I pity the judge whose burden it will be to serve as referee in the case. who is going to loose? Bianca of course, since she is suing, the case will be on Femi to prove his case beyond reasonable doubt, and reasonable doubt here might include the woman revealing her unclothednesswww.primewriters.
Re: Reasons Why Bianca Should Drop The Case Against Femi Fani Kayode by Serendipity: 6:19am On Sep 12, 2013
ojkaikai: Turning in ever widening gear, the sexual dispute between Bianca Ojukwu and Femi Fani Kayode has become the case of a proverbial falcon that can no longer hear the falconer. As they both deploy canister of verbal explosive at each other while the case awaits hearing in court.

I slept with you! No you didn’t! I imagine this debate between two prominence Nigerian in a court, but I pity the judge whose burden it will be to serve as referee in the case. who is going to loose? Bianca of course, since she is suing, the case will be on Femi to prove his case beyond reasonable doubt, and reasonable doubt here might include the woman revealing her unclothednesswww.primewriters.
My brother you have no knowledge of the law. Civil cases are never proved beyond reasonable doubt. The proof required is based on the balance of probability; ie the pieces of evidence of both parties will be put on an imaginary scaled and whoever it tilts to his side wins.
Re: Reasons Why Bianca Should Drop The Case Against Femi Fani Kayode by Sleekbaby(f): 6:41am On Sep 12, 2013
Ok nah, lets wait and see
Re: Reasons Why Bianca Should Drop The Case Against Femi Fani Kayode by fr3do(m): 7:57am On Sep 12, 2013
Unclothedness
did he say he recorded anything?
Re: Reasons Why Bianca Should Drop The Case Against Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 12, 2013
Bianca did a foolish thing when she responded. I was giving her kudos because the whole nation was already outraged for her, and everybody attacked Fani Kayode. She should have maintained her dignity in silence, and left Nigerians to do the work of shaming ffk . But she had to digniFy his comment with a response. And now look where this is headed to.

(1) (Reply)

Untold Story Of How Boko Haram Overrun Nigerian Soldiers, Massacre Hundreds / Why The Tripartite Agreement Involving Willie Obiano Shouldn’t Be Taken Lightly / N255m Car Scandal: Reps’ Panel Indicts Oduah, NCAA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.