Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

What Good Business Can I Use 50k For? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Good Business Can I Use 50k For? (788 Views)

Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / What Good Bizness Can One Do With 10 Million Naira In Nigeria? / What Good Business Can I Start With N100,000. One Hundred Thousand Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Good Business Can I Use 50k For? by Huchey: 6:55am On Sep 12, 2013
I need business ideas on the good use of 50k
Re: What Good Business Can I Use 50k For? by Tomicz: 11:51am On Sep 12, 2013
After spending months looking for financial backing to finance my numerous
unique ideas and innovations proved abortive I have finally decided to share
my business ideas and innovations.there are things,products that we(human)
can't do without, things we will always be attached to,compulsory things we
need daily.so if you want to start a business and you are looking for fresh
ideas,or you own a company and you are looking for ideas that will make your company stand out from the rest,or you are looking for ways to improve your
product(s) contact me,are you into importation business? we all know that
apart from capital the most important thing in importation business is the
product,I mean unique products that will sell at a really fast rate. Contact me
for any type of legitimate business ideas and innovations.Companies abroad
pay individual for business ideas.so it's never going to be free from me either. I get a token for the idea(s) based on agreement,it can be a one time payment
or we agree on a commission based on profits made from the idea(s) or
invention(s). I will meet who ever is interested,we sign a contract if you are
interested,if not,you also sign never to make use of my idea(s).i have covered
all necessary ground to avoid fraud from either party(the seller of the idea or
the buyer).contact me if you are interested.I will give you the full details to avoid one party cheating another. Please don't comment if all you want to say
is to abuse or critize me.thanks dtomics@ymail.com or 08162024611
Re: What Good Business Can I Use 50k For? by potoki: 3:13pm On Sep 12, 2013
Bro,I only nid 32k out of ur 50k n show u ao u can b making 40% profit weekly wit ur ATM card 2 ur local acct here in Nigeria. This is very sure 4 u,u dont nid pay me d money. All I just nid 4rm u is my own share simple. If interested call me on 08034209734.
Re: What Good Business Can I Use 50k For? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 12, 2013
try any form of farming

(1) (Reply)

OLX .com.ng Is No Longer Functioning! / Private Investors Boost Power Supply By 292MW / The New Portal Of Online Buisnesses And How To Work With Ideas Rule Incorp.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.