Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,239 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Gre & Toefl Exams - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Gre & Toefl Exams (1226 Views)

List Of Gre/toefl Centers In Nigeria And Ghana / Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria / Secret To Passing Toefl Exams(toefl Exams Made Easy)traveller News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gre & Toefl Exams by oluwaseuna: 7:40pm On Jun 18, 2008
Hello nairalanders.
Anyone to help out with where GRE & TOEFL exams can be done in Lagos, Nigeria?
Also what is the cost implication for each?
Thanks a lot good people,
Re: Gre & Toefl Exams by Bigdreams(m): 7:55pm On Jun 18, 2008
Hallo Namesake,

Got this for you.

http://www.urch.com/forums/toefl/256-where-can-i-take-toefl.html

Hope it fulfills your need.

To your success.
Re: Gre & Toefl Exams by Dividends(m): 8:42am On Jun 19, 2008
There are over 20 TOEFL test centres in Lagos and just one GRE centre (First Logic, Oba Akran). This information and lots of other useful tips are available @ www.ets.org/toefl and www.ets.org/gre. If you plan to ace these tests, you'd have a lot of web-surfing to do. I suggest you start now. Good luck!
Re: Gre & Toefl Exams by Wilfem(m): 10:30am On Jun 19, 2008
oluwaseuna:

Hello nairalanders.
Anyone to help out with where GRE & TOEFL exams can be done in Lagos, Nigeria?
Also what is the cost implication for each?
Thanks a lot good people,

Please, fellow Nairalanders, mine is that of Abuja. Does anyone knows where TOEFL and GRE could be enrolled for and written in Abuja? I would also like to know the cost implication. Thanks in advance for your help.
Re: Gre & Toefl Exams by Builders1: 8:01pm On Jun 23, 2008
Hello Wilfem, My name is Adeshola from FOUNTAIN BUILDERS ACADEMY in Lagos, I saw your post and i wish to inform you that we can get you Registered for the exams. We offer Tutorial and Registration for the following exams ; TOEFL, SAT , GRE and GMAT.
For more information contact us at:
FOUNTAIN BUILDERS ACADEMY
16B OGUNDANA STREET OFF ALLEN AVENUE
IKEJA LAGOS
EMAIL: fountainacademy@yahoo.co.uk
TEL; 01-8735893,08023156337.
Re: Gre & Toefl Exams by bobbygee(m): 4:39pm On Jul 07, 2008
guys please where can i register for and gre exams in abuja, nigeria? thank you
Re: Gre & Toefl Exams by IbrahimB: 4:39pm On Jul 17, 2008
You can register with anyone and take the exam anywhere. I registered with a guy in Ibadan but wrote my GRE in Abuja with First Logic. Good luck!

(1) (Reply)

... / Study In American University, Benin Republic / Complete School Management Software By Flexisaf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.