Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,994 members, 7,814,392 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

List Of Gre/toefl Centers In Nigeria And Ghana - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / List Of Gre/toefl Centers In Nigeria And Ghana (13907 Views)

Jamb 2016/2017 cbt Registration date closing date Centers & Exam Date / Toefl Exam Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria, Registration in Nigeria, Lagos, PH / Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Gre/toefl Centers In Nigeria And Ghana by sibenye: 12:17pm On Mar 11, 2011
I took the liberty of compiling a list of GRE and TOEFL centers in Nigeria and Ghana with their complete addresses and phone numbers. Please goto

http://www.chivers-search.com/test-centers.php

If you know of any center that is not on the list, please do let me know so that I would add it.
Re: List Of Gre/toefl Centers In Nigeria And Ghana by sibenye: 7:20pm On Apr 15, 2011
GRE Revised General Test is Coming in August

The GRE general test is changing. Find out what you need to know and why it's good news for you.

Starting this August, the GRE revised general test will replace the current GRE General Test, giving you the advantage of a better test experience — and new types of questions that help show your readiness for graduate-level work,

Click here for more info http://www.chivers-search.com/index.php?view=test-centers
Re: List Of Gre/toefl Centers In Nigeria And Ghana by blowh4ck: 2:24am On Sep 07, 2012
sdsdsd
Re: List Of Gre/toefl Centers In Nigeria And Ghana by stella2020: 5:01am On Sep 28, 2012
You might want to use google maps to find places. Also you can use following sites if that helps
www.allexamguide.com
www.genietalks.com

let me know if you need more help

blowh4ck: "Register TOEFL iBT @ J'adoube Edu Consult"

Hello,

J'adoube Edu Consult has brought the solutions to interested TOEFL students trying to apply for

foreign schools abroad. Its very simple visit our website hxxp:jadoubeeduconsult.com/toefl.html and

register your details correctly. Your TOEFL profile created on your behalf with your

USERNAME/PASSWORD/ETS ID/TEST CENTER and TOEFL test identification form which will be sent to your email

address within 24hrs after we confirm your payment. Our primary responsibility at jadoubeeduconsult.com

is to make payment of the TOEFL exam fee of $175 to TOEFL on your behalf because Nigeria has been

blacklisted from countries eligible to pay directly to TOEFL. Students will be registered to available

TOEFL test centers in there states or neighboring state. Please Note we are not a Training Center,

TOEFL practice questions will be sent to students registering through us.

For more info email admin@jadoubeeduconsult.com or abolaji_omoakin@yahoo.com or call Bolaji @ 08067886189

* Register For TOEFL In Nigeria Today !!!
Re: List Of Gre/toefl Centers In Nigeria And Ghana by experi: 5:51pm On Apr 12, 2013
This is a great discussion. I spent a while researching a lot about organisations that prepare and register people for GRE, SAT, GMAT, and GRE Examinations in Nigeria. Having searched all over the internet and visited a couple of places, I have come to discover that one needs to be very careful. In choosing a center that really meets your needs and also look at their value added services. I will be giving a list of tested centers over time.

The first review is B.Y Mafit Limited (www.gregmattoeflnigeria.com). Taking a look at their facebook fan page, and you'll see they have members from all over the world, especially USA, meaning they process admissions a lot and also do study abroad programmes. They also have partnerships with schools abroad, for easy access.

According to them, they have 100% track record in foreign admission processing.

Also, for the TOEFL, they give you tuition FREE.

They have a Live customer support on their site where you can chat with admission counsellors, ask questions, and even get free counselling.

Best of all, once you show you need to get registered, they call you free of charge. When i did a test, a live counsellor called me for 20 minutes!

Their site is www.gregmattoeflnigeria.com

Number: +2347063376716, +2347064878630, +2348116307744

I will be adding other schools as time goes on, but for now, this is about the best.

Hope this helps.
Re: List Of Gre/toefl Centers In Nigeria And Ghana by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 14, 2013
Maths Tutor Available for All Maths subjects. Also SAT, ACT, GRE, GMAT, JAMB, Aptitude tests for companies. Over 10 years experience. Can work with students from secondary school to University level. Text or call 0708 783 9910. Or email fosibodu@gmail.com
My name is Folarin and you will excel after working with me.
Re: List Of Gre/toefl Centers In Nigeria And Ghana by metakure2013: 3:12pm On Nov 20, 2013
who know about management education and training ltd (met ltd) i think they are very good at this... they have been on since 1998 smiley, sooooo give them a trial- www,meteducationng.com
facebook page- management education and training ltd
Re: List Of Gre/toefl Centers In Nigeria And Ghana by larryblank: 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2014
REGISTER :TOEFL,PTE, GRE,GMAT,IELTS. at a very cheap rate.
for more info contact @ 08155654588.
please note:payment will be requested from you, after you have confirm your registration.
Re: List Of Gre/toefl Centers In Nigeria And Ghana by Maxphillip: 7:59pm On Oct 06, 2017
PROMO ON GRE/ROEFL iBT
Register for your GRE/TOEFL iBT with easy. 
GRE @45k TOEFL @40k. 
Registration comes with preparation kits which will be sent to you free of charge anywhere in Nigeria. 

Note that no payment is require until you confirm your registration. 
You can also come down to our office @ No. 14, Toye Street, Off Adigbe Road Ibara, Abeokuta, Ogun State.
office number: 09057708944
Whatsapp : 08061244949
Re: List Of Gre/toefl Centers In Nigeria And Ghana by ShylockConsults: 6:27pm On Oct 11, 2017
STUDY IN CANADA BY JANUARY/FEBRUARY, 2018.

Study in Canada by January/February, 2018.
Undergraduate and Graduate Programs Available.

No TOEFL, NO GRE Required

We will also assist You from Pre-application Procedures to Post-landing.

To Apply, Send Us Scan Copy of the Following Documents to our Email for Evaluation.

DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR APPLICATION:
FOR GRADUATE APPLICATION

1. Degree Statement of Results
2. Application Form (Can be Submitted online at https:///forms/jEsQsO4aT73rMTIG2 OR Downloaded at https:///xsqUeJ)
3. Degree Transcript
4. Data Page of Passport
5. O Level Results (WAEC OR NECO)
6. Master Diploma and Transcript (PhD Applicants Only)

[b]FOR UNDERGRADUATE APPLICATION
[/b]1. Application Form (Can be Submitted online at https:///forms/jEsQsO4aT73rMTIG2 OR Downloaded at https:///xsqUeJ)
2. Data Page of Passport
3. O Level Results (WAEC OR NECO)

[b]For more Info:
[/b]Email: shylockconsults@yahoo.com
Call +905488793304, +905338577830
Web: www.shylockconsults.com
Whatsapp: +2348069069532
Facebook: www.facebook.com/shylockconsults
Instagram: shylockconsults

Kindly "Share", Someone may need these.
We also process to other Universities worldwide.
Agencies are Partners are Welcomed.

#StudyAbroadMadeEasy #StudyInCanada⁠⁠⁠⁠

(1) (Reply)

Project Topics And Materials In Nursing Science / Study In Bénin republic ( university of Abomey-calavi) / Study In Luxembourg Low Tuition University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.