Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,801 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria (46655 Views)

Jamb 2016/2017 cbt Registration date closing date Centers & Exam Date / Toefl Exam Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria, Registration in Nigeria, Lagos, PH / List Of Gre/toefl Centers In Nigeria And Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by next2u: 12:27am On May 07, 2009
[b]TOEFL TEST CENTER AND  THE AVAILABLE TEST DATE FOR THE YEAR 2010,

WE HAVE 34 ACCREDITED TEST CENTER SPREAD ACROSS THE FOLLOWING CITYS IN NIGERIA;
ABA, ABUJA, BENIN CITY, ENUGU, GRA IKEJA(LAGOS), HOPEVILLE UTURU, IBADAN, IKEJA(LAGOS), IKOYI(LAGOS),ISOLO(LAGOS), KADUNA, KANO,  MAIN LAGOS, MUSHIN(LAGOS), OGBA(LAGOS),OWERRI , PHORT HARCOURT, SURULERE , EFFURUN WARRI, WARRI, YENEGOA.

EXAMS DATE AVAILABLE FOR THE SECOND QUARTER OF THE YEAR 2010.

SATURDAY , APRILL 10, 2010
SATURDAY, APRILL 24,2010
SATURDAY, MAY 08,2010
FRIDAY, MAY 14,2010
SATURDAY, MAY 22, 2010
SATURDAY, JUNE12,2010
SATURDAY, JUNE 19, 2010
SATURDAY, JUNE 26,2010

BEFORE YOU ENROLL FOR TOEFL EXAMS YOU NEED COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE ON THE STRUCTURE OF THE EXAMS, GUIDE ON HOW TO PREPARE FOR THE EXAMS AND MOST IMPORTANTLY HOW TO SCORE ABOVE 90 OVER 120 THE TOTAL SCORE FOR THE INTERNET BASE TEST. WE BE GLAD TO BE OF SUPPORT TO YOUR SUCCESS AT ONE SITTING.

Register your TOEFL exams for any of the above TEST CENTERS.

For registration it cost Fourty thousand naira (40000 naira) . This cost cover your exams fee,TOEFL TRAINING MATERIAL, free test past questions(updated). we can process you registration to any the Test center scattered over nigeria, with refrence to your location and your choice.

FOR MORE ENQUIRIES ( specific questions and answers) ON TOEFL:
EMAIL : elgigaconsult@yahoo.com, festomsng2005@yahoo.com
or
call: 08026480998, 08055440977
contact person: Pere anthony
business director ; FESTOMS  EDUCATIONAL SERVICES  LTD  or visit
Suite 20 Zaddiah Plaza ,no 1 emmanuel high Street Ogudu Lagos .[/b]
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by faithnnaj: 11:48am On Jan 04, 2010
I have an advice for anyone seeking to register for TOEFL, SAT, GRE, GMAT etc. As I have seen there seem to be some people looking to rip others off, so, you really do need to be careful. I've been to Touche, MET etc, but when I visited First New Generation Study Center, I was awed. They indeed have a proven track record in both registrations and Tutorials. I guess it's the American Factor,  The owners are Americans. My advice would be

1. Do not give anybody money Online for any reasons

2. Once you walk into any place to register, ensure it's located in a reputable environment and they have a solid structure (Building etc.).

3. A good website would add credence

4. The staffs you speak with,  take a look at them if they practice what they preach

Better still, just go to www.fngcenter.com, pay them a visit at GRA, Ikeja, and make up your mind for yourself!
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by next2u: 12:28pm On Jan 20, 2010
I JUST READ THE REPLY ATTACH TO MY POST ,  AM NOT DISTURBED BY THAT, YOU KNOW WHY? I HAVE PROVEN RECORDS TO SHOW. WITH THE NUMBERS OF CANDIDATE I HAVE REGISTERED SO FAR AND SUCCESSFULLY, ( THEY WILL BE IN A BETTER POSITION TO GIVE TESTIMONIES ABOUT OUR PROFESSIONAL SERVICES, ), ALL YOU NEED IS PROOF NOT ADVERT AS POSTED BY MY COMPETITOR. ,

LOOK CLEARLY HE WANTS TO SELL HIS COMPANY PROFILE BY TARSHING OTHERS IMAGE; HE OR SHE HAS FORGETTEN HE MEET SOME OF US IN THE TOEFL BUSINESS,

IT'S A FREE WORLD.

PERE ANTHONY.
BUSINESS DIRECTOR
ELGIGACONSULT LTD
EMAIL: elgigaconsult@yahoo.com
Tel: 08026480998
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by faithnnaj: 10:48am On Jan 21, 2010
Wao, Wonderful. Could you please do me a favor?

1. Post a physical address where your office is located. I would like to pay you a visit personally and post my findings here.

2. Post your ETS License here and I will check with ETS if you are approved.

3. Post your proofs here and lets do a background check.

If you meet these very simple and basic requirements, I will fall at your feet and recommend other Nigerians to come for your service. I will also recommend you as I have recommended FNG Center, with no bias.

If not, It simply means you are a scam and I would advice you to go get a life! Please dear, don't disappoint Nigerians. We are waiting for you to prove yourself.
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by Geenona: 4:24am On Feb 23, 2010
Please note that there are only 2 CENTERS, MARK MY WORDS: THERE ARE ONLY 2 TEST CENTERS IN NIGERIA FOR COMPUTER BASED TESTS (CBT) like GRE, TOELF, all kinds of professional exams like PMI, PHR, SPHR and so on. THESE CENTERS ARE AT ABUJA (8259) AND LAGOS (8269)

Anyone claiming to have centers all over the NIGERIA is a fraudster, dont listen to any such people. To find out things for yourself go to www.ets.org and check for testing centers for CBTs you are interested in taking. THERE ARE LOTS OF FRAUDSTERS OUT THERE INCLUDING HERE IN United States (infact its even worse here) BE CAREFUL, DO NOT GIVE YOUR MONEY TO ANY LAZY FOLKS OUT THERE.

Geenona

please visit my website www.easyshopamerica.net/services if you need help in registerig for any Computer based tests, conferencesn in USA/Canada, Professional exams like PHR, SPHR, PMI and so on. Note that I can only register you for the exam (this saves you the extra money thosse folks in VI will charge you and the wahala that all those folks in Lagos and Abuja will make you go through). You take the exam in Lagos or Abuja, I do not organize the test and stuffs like that.
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 23, 2010
You Zap.i.n.g d.i.c.k head scammers *NAIRALANDERS RUN FOR YOUR LIFE'
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by adeniyi334: 5:14pm On Feb 24, 2010
Yes scammers. I just did a post about scammers and how they are all out to dupe people. I know about FNG Center as an accredited test center in Nigeria. If you go to ets.org, their name is there. All these other ones, to me YOU ARE ALL SCAMS AND MY ADVICE FOR YOU IS THAT YOU NOT PICK YOUR PHONES BECAUSE I AM WORKING WITH SOME POLICE CONTACTS RIGHT NOW. YOU ARE FRIED.
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by chopmonee: 11:30pm On Mar 01, 2010
I have TOEFL Secret for whoever is interested, send an email requesting for TOEFL Secret to

mathco28@yahoo.com

Regards

ML
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by adeniyi334: 10:35am On Mar 16, 2010
Send mail to chopmonee at your own risk. I'm sure he's one of 'em scam people
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by soneyep: 3:24pm On Mar 21, 2010
Why would www.fngcenter.com alway place its advert on other people post? I was deceived by www.fngcenter.com post here and found out that they are liers and also fraudster. I register to take TOEFL in there center and found out that there internet is not good enough for testing. After second time of going there for the exam and fail, I change the center and wrote at Bariga.

www.fngcenter.com known as First New Generation Study Center are failure and they should stop placing there advert on other company post.
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by Divine009: 10:13pm On Mar 22, 2010
Adeniyi,

I love the way you are scamming people to win clients for your company, you people scam to win clients to you side, please do your home work and don't havest from where you don't plant. I have read lot about http://www.fngcenter.com and I notice they are found of blackmailing other competators for them to win clients, base on this I hate http://www.fngcenter.com and cannot promote you people. It is those that use solid building in Nigeria that are always reaping people off and by the way, your organisation belong to an american and you conderm your people without any reason than to promote for the company, don't worry we will read about you when ever you are sack in that company.

I think http://www.fngcenter.com is fake and people must not be mislead by there site, they are fake, no idea, no marketing skill.

By the way, was it not not the company at GRA, Ikeja? If yes, you people are not ashame at all, I was ment to test in your place and I missed the test due to bad setting you have there, no good internet, not power back up, the systems are p3 instead of p4,, Please upgrade your settings.

Divine.
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by rukkieeze: 9:32am On Mar 25, 2010
so ?where do we go to? All we are doing is bad-mouthing and all, I need to write this test as soon as possible? Where in God's name do I go to?for registration?lessons?help?
Please help.
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by abimbola89(f): 11:34pm On Mar 25, 2010
@Adeniyi, Faith and all marketters at FNG. But it will be better if u can keep ur research to urself and family. Are u doing that freely or filling ur pocket with money. U are fradulent and I can say that www.fngcenter.com is fraudulent, remember am ur neighbour and i notice the way students complain here. Naija people don't let blew12, adeniyi,, mislead u, they are marketters looking for money in illegal way. If u doubt me, I will ask u 10 questions on illegal deal u people have done and u will answer Naija people. Fake people!!! Anybody that go there is doing it at his or her own risk.
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by adeniyi334: 7:38am On Mar 26, 2010
Oh.Man, you've lost it. I am sure you are annoyed that your stink is out in the open. Well, now that you asked for it, I will give it to you. When I said I am working along with some police contacts did you think i was joking

Just last week we closed up on two guys "TOEFL Scams". I will find out who you are and Men, you are fried before you know it.

A simple reality check for people to do is this. Go to www.ets.org and register there. Yes, you cant pay in Nigeria, but just register there and after registering, you will see a list of APPROVED CENTERS in Nigeria. Check if First New Generation is there or not. Any Center that is not Listed there IS A SCAM.

Secondly, I work as an Accountant and the motivation behind me posting here is not personal but because my brother was duped of amounts close to two million naira, when he was trying to process his admissions abroad. I then vowed to carry out my research and ensure that Nigerians don't fall into the same trap.

FNG Center has TWO BIG Generators, State of the art Acomodation, an American Curriculum. Really, I would have posted more centers here but I am yet to see which one comes out as 100% clean.

The best thing to do here would be to go to their center and check things out for yourself.

This is a forum. Anybody can come and talk rubbish. The Scamers are annoyed that someone has taken their meals and they are firing back. Nairalanders, beware.

If you enter MIchelle Ukoh in www.google.com, You'll see what happens. Go to the American Consulate and ask about Michelle Ukoh and First New Generation Study Center and make your research.

Don't be deceived. I am not saying you go to FNG Center. Just make your research and don't fall into the hands of scams.

LAST WEEK THE POLICE NABBED TWO TOEFL SCAM PEOPLE. I AM SURE THIS IS AN OFFSHOOT OF IT. NAIRALANDERS PLS BEWARE
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by abimbola89(f): 12:18am On Mar 27, 2010
Was an American citizen not arrested at the USA embassy last week? Michelle Ukoh may be an American and at the same time a fraudster. This is second enslavement. our fathers were sold to white and this is second enslavement. Whites are the one spoiling this country. Anyway, am not a TOEFL neither a SAT center or agent but someone that like facts and work with it. You people abuses urself too much online and it was not like this some years ago. There are over 25 centers here, yet they don't say bad about each other, but Nigeria case is not like that. Isaiah 33 v1
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by faithnnaj: 11:11am On Mar 27, 2010
Just got to my system this morning after a long week at work and saw all these. I made my research and found out E-Globa Tech is the one sponsoring these bad mouthers. You guys had better stop these. At least, have the fear of God and do the right thing rather than spreading cantankerous and incongruous statements. That's not a fair way to do business.

I hope all these stops. Remember, you guys are online and anybody can decide to pick on you too and say bad stuff about you.

You all have a great week ahead.
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by faithnnaj: 11:49am On Mar 27, 2010
undecided These FNG Center People must be really Bad. They Scammed Nwankwo Kanu "Papilo" Brainwashed him, Kidnapped him to their school, snapped pics with him and posted it on www.fngcenter.com Duh

What I interpret here is bicycle rider trying to Destroy Virgin Nigeria's image. E fit possible?
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by faithnnaj: 11:51am On Mar 27, 2010
Anyways, any Nairalander knows about where one can get info on cheap schools with reputable certificates abroad?
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by abimbola89(f): 10:29pm On Mar 30, 2010
Hello faith_nnaj,

U don’t have to cry or report because am not yet thru with u by the time I finish with u, u will rather love to commit suicide. If u say, am been sponsor be eglobal, that is your business, Eglobal my foot. U should have asked about me, then I will tell u whom I am. I thought u people said u were doing a research, u miss it again, wrong assumption.

Wait a second what do u take me for and threaten me with police, u can only scare your fellow scammer in your dirty business, I will even give u my name and area I leave and let us see your worst, by the way, look thru your window and u will see me (am your neighbour). Tell me the village u came from and where your fire is coming from, maybe u came to lagos with a fire wood. Village girl like you. Eglobal tech, some people are after u ooo, don’t sleep, maybe they felt threaten by your services. Mind u, I have your time (24x7).
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by faithnnaj: 11:04am On Mar 31, 2010
Silence is the best answer for a fool. From all your statements on this site, it is easy to see that all you have been posting are all based on Personal Beef. I don't know who is sponsoring you to do this but you're only making FNG Center more popular! I wonder why the staff of FNG have not replied you on this forum. I'm sure they feel you are too small for them to see. You don't affect them anyways. 

I am not here to promote anybody. I have had friends who have been scammed when trying to process their papers to travel abroad. If you walk around the US Embassy, you will see a lot of misappropriations. A lot of agents go around claiming to have the "Connections" that would help you process your documents. At the end it's all lies.

My advice for everybody would be: Go through the right channel. Anything that looks too good to be true is not true

To stress my point, I am seriously looking for other centers that I will recommend, so It won't look like I am just promoting FNG Center. I will make my research known soon.

My naija brothers, please shine your eyes
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by abimbola89(f): 5:58pm On Mar 31, 2010
Yesterday I was sponsored by Eglobal tech, today you don’t know who is sponsoring me, then you are not a good researcher as you claimed to be. You in your shallow thinking thought someone like me will be paid to do this? No, you are wrong because I am just a freelance person. By the time am through with FNG, you will know that the company called First New Generation will be brought to book by ETS and Nigeria government.

By now, you must have visited your proposed sponsoring center with your gang of police as you promise, which shows how low your IQ is. I am a freedom fighter, an activist and also an online human right fighter. If it may interest you, I fight for Divine and Next2u, before God and men, I know them not neither do I do anything with TOEFL but just try to correct all illegalities committed by FNG.

There is need for you to stop treathen people with police because law can only punish people doing wrong things.

I sincerely, visited FNG and notice that they only make mouth, I was even told to promote them without knowing whom I am.

Two wrong can never make right, let FNG correct all their abnormalities online, promote your company in a unique way not riding on other company or spoil them to pick up and I will stand anywhere and promote them.
No apology to Next2u or FESTOMS EDUCATIONAL SERVICES LTD because he who must run such business must have a contact address, am just doing my work as a freedom fighter not as your supporter.

Nigerians, do the right thing at the right time.
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by blowh4ck: 11:57pm On Apr 01, 2010
Hello
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by blowh4ck: 11:59pm On Apr 01, 2010
smiley
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 06, 2010
Hmm I see these things. First someone comes up, bad mouths a center, posts some link to a website that would act as a SAVIOR. Do you think Nigerians are fools and they don't recognize a setup when they see one?
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by oformarigo: 10:17am On Apr 06, 2010
I have been following this post and other post on and around the internet and made the following deductions.

1. We Nigerians have a way of turning whatever good things available into weapons of mass destruction.

2. We keep on praying for change when the change we need is actually from within us.

3. Some people do not have conscience.

From the following deductions, I will explain my points

What I see here is people promoting themselves. Simple.

I know it is probable that some of you are real, but I see this; especially those attacking FNG Center as a means to ridicule them so as to persuade people not to do business with them. This is a very poor way to do business.

As of right now, I am not in Nigeria, but in the States. Is it right for you guys to post these nonsense on the Internet? Are you not ashamed of yourselves? We are trying to re-brand Nigeria, You guys are frustrating that effort.

I would advice that this post be closed and you guys stop posting sh** about yourselves.

As for those attacking FNG Center, I know Michelle Ukoh even from the United Sates. She attended University of Maryland and If you go to the past Students at University of Maryland, she's there. I really don't think with all her status she will come to Nigeria to Scam?Huh Doesn't make sense. If you know her status even in Nigeria, your jaws will drop.

Now to all of you. Stop this nonsense

A note of warning to people.

Nairaland is a free forum. Anybody can post here. Even a mad man connected to the Internet can post here. So, whatever info you get here, MAKE YOUR RESEARCH. Remember, nairaland is free to join. Don't take everything hook line and sinker.
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by abimbola89(f): 4:05am On Apr 12, 2010
faith_nnaj, adeniyi334.

Where on earth are you people or are you tired of me? please let start it again because I till have more secret to reveal to Nigerians anout ur center FNG.

Please talk and let me fire ur brain again or can't u see that lot of people are interested in this page or can't u see d number of people viewing this page on daily basis? Or ur Oyinbo madam has stopped u from talking to me? talk please, or do u say I 've won the debate? try more please adeniyi and faith.
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by oformarigo: 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2010
abimbola89:

faith_nnaj, adeniyi334.

Where on earth are you people or are you tired of me? please let start it again because I till have more secret to reveal to Nigerians anout your center FNG.

Please talk and let me fire your brain again or can't u see that lot of people are interested in this page or can't u see d number of people viewing this page on daily basis? Or your Oyinbo madam has stopped u from talking to me? talk please, or do u say I 've won the debate? try more please adeniyi and faith.

Its quite evident that you are trying to do some dubious things here. This is no more about just talking, I see you are bent on just badmouthing for personal Interest. Do you have any conscience?
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by abimbola89(f): 8:35pm On Apr 22, 2010
oformarigo ,

Now u are showing your true colour, I knew I was going to force u to say the truith. Many Nigerians like this page because the fact is coming up here. Conscience or what did u say

Was there no conscience when u people did ur online attacked on FESTOMS EDUCATIONAL SERVICES LTD as fake center without any proof

Was there no conscience when u people started abusing Divine because he/she was trying to correct u

Was there no conscience when u people started spoiling a center that has no business with u (eglobal). Mind you, eglobal is an approved center contrarily to your wrong reseach. u might not find there center online always because it is full always not like ur center where people run away from.

If u people know what is good for u and that is to close that ur center soon because Nigerians are tired of all this fake american that come to spoil our country.

Naija people I recommend Register TOEFL iBT @ Blow-webs for u jaree!!!
Re: Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria by adeniyi334: 5:45pm On Apr 29, 2010
abimbola89:

oformarigo ,

Now u are showing your true colour, I knew I was going to force u to say the truith. Many Nigerians like this page because the fact is coming up here. Conscience or what did u say

Was there no conscience when u people did your online attacked on FESTOMS  EDUCATIONAL SERVICES  LTD as fake center without any proof

Was there no conscience when u people started abusing Divine because he/she was trying to correct u

Was there no conscience when u people started spoiling a center that has no business with u (eglobal). Mind you, eglobal is an approved center contrarily to your wrong reseach. u might not find there center online always because it is full always not like your center where people run away from.

If u people know what is good for u and that is to close that your center soon because Nigerians are tired of all this fake american that come to spoil our country.

Naija people I recommend Register TOEFL iBT @ Blow-webs for u jaree!!!

You know, I decided not to reply you because I saw you as a piece of crap not worth my time. I would advice Ofor to stop wasting his time with this person.

Anybody in his right minds would be able to decipher carefully what has been going on in this forum. Just get the material facts and make your decisions.

As for you bad mouther. It's a pity you are so dull. You just made FNG Center more popular and you drove more traffic to the site. In the quest for truth people would make their own findings. It's quite very clear to the eyes that what you say is based on the fact that you want to promote some other centers. I already analyzed your plot.

1. You bad mouth a business
2. You hold it off for a while.
3. You profer a solution as a savior.
4. People fall into your pit.

You should have been more crafty in your manner of approach but really as I said, you are dull.

Why would one center have three different websites and operate under three different names And they have all the time in the world to tarnish an image that can't be tarnished

I stand on the sidelines.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tution Free University Education In Finland; Am In Finland Studying Free / Worry Not: Research Project Now Made Easy... / Houdegbe North American University(hnaub) Is A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.