Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,543 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Chinedu Ikedieze And Wife On Vacation In Minnesota, USA (PHOTO) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chinedu Ikedieze And Wife On Vacation In Minnesota, USA (PHOTO) (36154 Views)

Kcee, Mr. Ibu, Osita Iheme, Chinedu Ikedieze And Others In New Group Photo / Nollywood Actor Chinedu Ikedieze And Mikel Obi(Photo) / BREAKING NEWS! Chinedu Ikedieze And Osita Iheme Involved In Auto-crash. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze And Wife On Vacation In Minnesota, USA (PHOTO) by Rossikk(m): 3:18pm On Sep 12, 2013
What a stup.id thread. The guy is on holiday in America. So the FCK WHAT? Millions of Nigerians travel on holiday every year. This illiterate stuff is getting really sickening, and poster, you are obviously jobless.

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze And Wife On Vacation In Minnesota, USA (PHOTO) by niggadee(m): 3:42pm On Sep 12, 2013
short boss
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze And Wife On Vacation In Minnesota, USA (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 12, 2013
who talk say dem divorce b4
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze And Wife On Vacation In Minnesota, USA (PHOTO) by afanide: 4:00pm On Sep 12, 2013
Stop waiting for huge capital to start Mini Importation business. With a minimum of #10,000 you can start importing IPADS, TABLETS, LAPTOPS, BLACKBERRIES, INVERTERS, CAMERAS, etc. Interested/serious people should visit http://moneycreation.pw or call Chinedu Nathaniel on 08036932174
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze And Wife On Vacation In Minnesota, USA (PHOTO) by afanide: 4:04pm On Sep 12, 2013
afanide: Stop waiting for huge capital to start Mini Importation business. With a minimum of #10,000 you can start importing IPADS, TABLETS, LAPTOPS, BLACKBERRIES, INVERTERS, CAMERAS, etc. Interested/serious people should visit http://moneycreation.pw or call Chinedu Nathaniel on 08036932174
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze And Wife On Vacation In Minnesota, USA (PHOTO) by Dfavouredone: 4:05pm On Sep 12, 2013
gbanikiti: Is he getting taller or am i seeing double?
the girl bend a bit
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze And Wife On Vacation In Minnesota, USA (PHOTO) by ganjah: 4:24pm On Sep 12, 2013
Till tomoro dis fella remains disadvantage d.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze And Wife On Vacation In Minnesota, USA (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 12, 2013
Iaz93: Some ladies dey try sha...

I am telling thee!!!

I can't imagine laying in bed with someone that small
Will I carry him or will he carry me
I will feel like a child molester
Obviously the size of his sumtin will be commensurate with his size,like that of a 7 year old
I can't manage him o
I no fit
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze And Wife On Vacation In Minnesota, USA (PHOTO) by plezant(f): 4:32pm On Sep 12, 2013
[quote author=bobsamuel][/quote]
mayb
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze And Wife On Vacation In Minnesota, USA (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 12, 2013
Rossikk: What a stup.id thread. The guy is on holiday in America. So the FCK WHAT? Millions of Nigerians travel on holiday every year. This illiterate stuff is getting really sickening, and poster, you are obviously jobless.
its nobody's fault u are a loser. Check ur dico for d meaning of celebrity, u illiterate.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze And Wife On Vacation In Minnesota, USA (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 12, 2013
babyosisi:

I am telling thee!!!

faints
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze And Wife On Vacation In Minnesota, USA (PHOTO) by naijathings(m): 4:45pm On Sep 12, 2013
make this fine babe come in front of OGUN and Sango come swear say na only this
short fine boy dey chop her meat pie.
or can any of you ladies take the oath for her since she is on vacation with her husby.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze And Wife On Vacation In Minnesota, USA (PHOTO) by isaiahethan: 4:51pm On Sep 12, 2013
She better conceive fast and make this guy happy.hope she's not on a game. cool
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze And Wife On Vacation In Minnesota, USA (PHOTO) by zenatta: 5:06pm On Sep 12, 2013
bad meat: This thread has some SHORT comingsgrin

Deep!
I doff my hat. An amazing one-liner and a pun. You're good.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze And Wife On Vacation In Minnesota, USA (PHOTO) by Iaz93: 5:10pm On Sep 12, 2013
babyosisi:

I am telling thee!!!

I can't imagine laying in bed with someone that small
Will I carry him or will he carry me
Obviously the size of his sumtin will be commensurate with his size,like that of a 7 year old
I can't manage him o
I no fit
grin grin grin. EWO!!! Maybe she's just enjoying the money.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze And Wife On Vacation In Minnesota, USA (PHOTO) by Akiika: 5:13pm On Sep 12, 2013
The lady should just be careful of not being mistaken for a pedophile, dem no dey take am lightly with pedophiles for obodo oyinbo o!
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze And Wife On Vacation In Minnesota, USA (PHOTO) by pri3stess(f): 5:49pm On Sep 12, 2013
That his wife needs to stop smothering him with food o, soon when we see him we will start mistaking him for a football.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze And Wife On Vacation In Minnesota, USA (PHOTO) by stevecantrell: 6:31pm On Sep 12, 2013
grin I'm really enjoying this thread *No comment*.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze And Wife On Vacation In Minnesota, USA (PHOTO) by babycee(f): 6:40pm On Sep 12, 2013
isaiahethan: She better conceive fast and make this guy happy.hope she's not on a game. cool

Didn't we have a pic of Chinedu and his daughter few weeks ago? Or is the child not by his wife?#just asking
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze And Wife On Vacation In Minnesota, USA (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 12, 2013
babycee:

Didn't we have a pic of Chinedu and his daughter few weeks ago? Or is the child not by his wife?#just asking

It was a fan's baby not his
He cleared that up last year
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze And Wife On Vacation In Minnesota, USA (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 12, 2013
Iaz93: grin grin grin. EWO!!! Maybe she's just enjoying the money.

That must be it
See how she don land Yankee
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze And Wife On Vacation In Minnesota, USA (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 12, 2013
Anyways, check dis out..cheap efficient Tablet Pc on sale: https://www.nairaland.com/1424468/7-dual-sim-both-3g
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze And Wife On Vacation In Minnesota, USA (PHOTO) by bebechuks: 8:08pm On Sep 12, 2013
gbanikiti: Is he getting taller or am i seeing double?
I thought I was the only one dat noticed it. Marriage good oo.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze And Wife On Vacation In Minnesota, USA (PHOTO) by bebechuks: 8:11pm On Sep 12, 2013
naijathings: make this fine babe come in front of OGUN and Sango come swear say na only this
short fine boy dey chop her meat pie.
or can any of you ladies take the oath for her since she is on vacation with her husby.
na there wahala no be my own.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze And Wife On Vacation In Minnesota, USA (PHOTO) by Rejoice5000(f): 9:23pm On Sep 12, 2013
just discussing abt him ad his wife in my office today. NICE PIX, GOD THIS PARIS THAT I SAY I WILL TRAVEL TO DT LET IT PASS ME AD THE PEOPLE THAT WAS INTERESTED BY. THIS OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY THAT MY FOREFATHERS DID NOT WENT TILL THEY DIE,PLS OOOO I WILL GO THERE OOOOO.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze And Wife On Vacation In Minnesota, USA (PHOTO) by holykeyz: 9:35pm On Sep 12, 2013
3ace: Definitely, you must be seeing double. grin That manikin can never grow taller.
It z mannequin sir...Maybe u re writing in yoruba.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze And Wife On Vacation In Minnesota, USA (PHOTO) by mamagee3(f): 10:37pm On Sep 12, 2013
Good for them!!!
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze And Wife On Vacation In Minnesota, USA (PHOTO) by Iaz93: 12:10am On Sep 13, 2013
babyosisi:

That must be it
See how she don land Yankee
grin grin Some naija girls no dey carry last.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze And Wife On Vacation In Minnesota, USA (PHOTO) by victorazy(m): 12:51am On Sep 13, 2013
Aki so u never pregnant this girl all u do is to travel here and there, u no get joystick?
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze And Wife On Vacation In Minnesota, USA (PHOTO) by bossladypearl(f): 4:17am On Sep 13, 2013
Lovely couple tho + cute pics
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze And Wife On Vacation In Minnesota, USA (PHOTO) by emmabest2000(m): 6:22am On Sep 13, 2013
boss lady pearl: Lovely couple tho + cute pics
hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest / 'Zero Hunger Project': Big Church Foundation Gifts Food Items As Palliatives / Revealed At Last: Why Ini Edo’s Marriage Failed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.