Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 (33974 Views)

NBC Management Trainee 2015 / Invitation For Test - Lab Analyst At British American Tobacco BAT / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by ThowLou(m): 10:27pm On Oct 18, 2013
I suspect the verification test is going to be a written test similar to the online test ...
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Nobody: 4:07am On Oct 19, 2013
Mhen.... Reporting live from the venue
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Timothytega1(m): 5:02am On Oct 19, 2013
Adexen questions are mostly, Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Mathematics, I hope it changes to the normal GSE questions. I cant begin to recall most of these O Levels Again
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Joshuabak: 9:04am On Oct 19, 2013
Guys I need your advice.....my 10.am flight to Lagos from Abuja has just been rescheduled to 11am.....and am scared that I may not meet up with the assessment.....i have mailed adexen....buh I don't know whether to proceed on the journey or not....please I am confused here
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Erza: 1:55pm On Oct 19, 2013
so how is it going over there fellas?
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by chessguru1(m): 4:52pm On Oct 19, 2013
Men NL peeps can form, I bet my left butt tongue that 3 out every 5 person there was a Nairaland person.
Anyways we thank God.
I asked questions about the actual cut off for this online test we took, and why everybody with a 60% and above were not invited...the man dodged the question like a bullet tongue saying that the cutoff was chosen by BAT, and its like a company secret bla bla blah.
Then apologized for the late invites for some of us.
All in all, I had fun cheesy. Its not by shouting or really showing off, its by how productive each of ur contribution was (even if it was only once you contributed, make sure it counts to the overall objective).
Big shoutout to all my group V guys. We were the last, but certainly not the least. Decisions where made democratically with minimal banter and arguments, and the presentation was on point.
Like I said earlier, the race is not for the swift, or for the strong, or for the "I too know cheesy, but for.............
#Go figure

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by aggiel: 5:19pm On Oct 19, 2013
Yea @ chessguru, the worst one can do in the assessment is to be overly lousy, trying to show off, notice me things. I thank God, it was an interesting experience, till next week guys.
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Kolkleen(m): 5:46pm On Oct 19, 2013
nenoo: Its neither an interview nor an assessment. Adexen is conducting a verification test for those who sailed through.............hence A written test will be conducted for about one hour......Don't be taken unaware.

Abeg those that liked this post should come and unlike it angry

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Kolkleen(m): 5:48pm On Oct 19, 2013
michaeled45: Mhen.... Reporting live from the venue

Bro na Group D you dey na; we couldn't catch up. Oya describe urself grin
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by obioraval(m): 6:37pm On Oct 19, 2013
chess guru: Men NL peeps can form, I bet my left butt tongue that 3 out every 5 person there was a Nairaland person.
Anyways we thank God.
I asked questions about the actual cut off for this online test we took, and why everybody with a 60% and above were not invited...the man dodged the question like a bullet tongue saying that the cutoff was chosen by BAT, and its like a company secret bla bla blah.
Then apologized for the late invites for some of us.
All in all, I had fun cheesy. Its not by shouting or really showing off, its by how productive each of ur contribution was (even if it was only once you contributed, make sure it counts to the overall objective).
Big shoutout to all my group V guys. We were the last, but certainly not the least. Decisions where made democratically with minimal banter and arguments, and the presentation was on point.
Like I said earlier, the race is not for the swift, or for the strong, or for the "I too know cheesy, but for.............
#Go figure

on point. group j
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 19, 2013
Kolkleen:

Abeg those that liked this post should come and unlike it angry

Hahahaha yes oo bro. I was without suit. Light blue tie. I was the 3rd to the last person on the seating arrangement. I said we shud split and send some guys to go look for help among the locals lol.. Were u the first guy? Or d one dat presented lol
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Kolkleen(m): 7:50pm On Oct 19, 2013
michaeled45:

Hahahaha yes oo bro. I was without suit. Light blue tie. I was the 3rd to the last person on the seating arrangement. I said we shud split and send some guys to go look for help among the locals lol.. Ur turn ooo

Cool! na u 1st break the silence na; I was number one (D1). I gentle gaan abi cheesy
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 19, 2013
Kolkleen:

Cool! na u 1st break the silence na; I was number one (D1). I gentle gaan abi cheesy

Oh really.. Badt guy.. I like d way u flow sha. U were not aggresive at all but contributed wella lol.. Well let's hope for the best. Nice one
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by ikenna58(m): 8:53am On Oct 21, 2013
Hello guys... This room has been dry for a few days now; why is everyone quiet? I guess some people are scare they didnt perform well on saturday! Anyways, today is the day we have been waiting for; whoever gets the success news first should endeavour to post it ASAP. See you guys at the top wink
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Lucky31(f): 9:18am On Oct 21, 2013
But they didnt say the results were gonna come out on Monday na? where u dey hear ur own gist?
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by ikenna58(m): 1:44pm On Oct 21, 2013
Lucky31: But they didnt say the results were gonna come out on Monday na? where u dey hear ur own gist?

In my group, we were told to expect to hear from them on Monday or Tuesday. Maybe because we performed exceptionally well... wink wink wink wink
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by shuga01: 4:13pm On Oct 21, 2013
Pls who has received d success msg?
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Chuksaluta(m): 4:22pm On Oct 21, 2013
Just got success text
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by rettdowgmailc(m): 4:27pm On Oct 21, 2013
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by chidike(m): 4:48pm On Oct 21, 2013
My message reads: Following your success of BAT Group Assessment, u are hereby invited for a 2nd assessment on Saturday 26th Oct at Mayakorp Nigeria Limited, 5, Alhaji Tokan Street Alaka Estate Surulere, Lagos at 11am. Come with a valid ID and this text invite. Dress formal
Please check your email for more info.

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Kolkleen(m): 4:49pm On Oct 21, 2013
Just got my invite for the next stage
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Lucky31(f): 4:57pm On Oct 21, 2013
ikenna58:

In my group, we were told to expect to hear from them on Monday or Tuesday. Maybe because we performed exceptionally well... wink wink wink wink

Aiit
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by kaka88: 4:58pm On Oct 21, 2013
The commercial programme...were they also part of the process?
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by jeffman(m): 5:05pm On Oct 21, 2013
Wow congrats guys
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by shuga01: 5:06pm On Oct 21, 2013
kaka88: The commercial programme...were they also part of the process?

Yes. I am for commercial
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by electromag: 5:12pm On Oct 21, 2013
Just got success message
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 21, 2013
Got a success text too.. Thank God!!

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Bisjosh(f): 5:30pm On Oct 21, 2013
chidike: I just got a success text. I thought i had been disqualified because I wrote something on my question paper when we were told not to, I was told I would be penalised by the adexen peeps. Really grateful to God.

My message reads: Following your success of BAT Group Assessment, u are hereby invited for a 2nd assessment on Saturday 26th Oct at Mayakorp Nigeria Limited, 5, Alhaji Tokan Street Alaka Estate Surulere, Lagos at 11am. Come with a valid ID and this text invite. Dress formal
Please check your email for more info.

Thats good to hear
Has anyone else been contacted in our grp Daniel?
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by ikenna58(m): 6:13pm On Oct 21, 2013
wow.... nice. please, has anyone who applied for a commercial role received a success text?
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by chessguru1(m): 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2013
J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ got an invite for the next stage. Group V manufacturing
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by chessguru1(m): 6:30pm On Oct 21, 2013
electromag: Just got success message
Hey electro ow far that baker paroles? Have they contacted you after your phone interview?
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by bisiboom: 6:56pm On Oct 21, 2013
How many people are they selecting from each group sef? You people that have been invited again, were you the only ones invited from your group?
Any group Y called yet?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

INEC Gives Automatic Employment To Ex-nysc Member Who Lost Sight While Serving / FCSC Recruitment: Successful Candidates Shortlisted For Interview Meet Here / After 2 Years Of Unemployment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.