Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Confused Governor Oshiomhole Looks On As Kidnappers Takeover Edo State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confused Governor Oshiomhole Looks On As Kidnappers Takeover Edo State (3267 Views)

Lara Oshiomhole Looks Stunning As She Hosts Kids In The State To A Party(photos) / Governor Oshiomhole And Wife Iara / How APC Will Succeed - Governor Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confused Governor Oshiomhole Looks On As Kidnappers Takeover Edo State by seanet02: 1:16pm On Sep 13, 2013
jmaine:

Your epileptic repetition of a redundant post cements the fact your simply a double faced, malnourished, Fashola faecal grazing maggot.

jejelogo, stop beating about the bush, answer the simple question, who is in charge of the nigerian police?
Re: Confused Governor Oshiomhole Looks On As Kidnappers Takeover Edo State by agbameta: 1:17pm On Sep 13, 2013
jmaine:

Your epileptic repetition of a redundant post cements the fact your simply a double faced, malnourished, Fashola faecal grazing maggot.

Jamiu, why are you going crazy. Shey I lie? grin grin

Who is in charge of security and security apparatus including the Nigerian police and fighting crime in Nigeria

Oshiomole or Jonathan?

Answer = Oponu Jonathan..

Thank me for helping you with your social studies issues..
Re: Confused Governor Oshiomhole Looks On As Kidnappers Takeover Edo State by Pataki: 1:19pm On Sep 13, 2013
Lmao! JAMIU na him come re-invent to jmaine! cheesy cheesy cheesy

What an apoda-cious (JAMIU) name for the dude. cheesy
Re: Confused Governor Oshiomhole Looks On As Kidnappers Takeover Edo State by jmaine: 1:23pm On Sep 13, 2013
seanet02: . Intellectual lame jmaine AKA Jejelogo.
No state government get billions of naira as security vote. What they get every month is their statutory allocation. Your inefficient and mentally deranged federal government is in charge of the nations security. The last time i check, state governments are not allowed by the Nigerian constitution to create or maintain any police force. Your Federal Government Which Is In Charge Of Security Apparatus Is The One To Blame Here.

What is the usual fool saying ? undecided

You quoted me and ended up saying nothing tangible and sensible pertaining to the issues i raised about you double faced maggots . .

To the useless part of your post in bold, please get educated a bit lest you embarass yourself further in your normal fashion . .

[size=14pt]36 governors seek increased security votes, state police, to combat Boko Haram[/size]

Nigeria’s 36 state governors have tabled a fresh demand for a raise in the controversial ‘security votes’ which they draw monthly from the federal purse. The governors say this demand is a result of the escalating violence by the terrorist sect, Boko Haram, which has stretched routine allocations.
The state executives also called for the creation of a special intervention fund to augment their monthly security votes, as well as the establishment of state police as ways of tackling the crises.
But the bulk of the funds should go to states facing the onslaught, the governors said.
The routine security fund, a package the governors draw in hundreds of millions of naira monthly, has been criticized in the past as fuelling corruption since its deployments are never made public and not accounted for

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/national/5746-36-governors-seek-increased-security-votes-state-police-to-combat-boko-haram.html
Re: Confused Governor Oshiomhole Looks On As Kidnappers Takeover Edo State by jmaine: 1:27pm On Sep 13, 2013
Pataki: Lmao! JAMIU na him come re-invent to jmaine! cheesy cheesy cheesy

If calling me Jamiu makes you excited then go on and mastvbate on it . . .

Afterall you started the Jamiu stuff grin . . .So go on dude and mastvbate over it . . It 's allowed cheesy
Re: Confused Governor Oshiomhole Looks On As Kidnappers Takeover Edo State by agbameta: 1:29pm On Sep 13, 2013
Pataki: Lmao! JAMIU na him come re-invent to jmaine! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oponu Jamiu is a piece of work I swear.

Old and dumb is indeed a terrible combination.. grin
Re: Confused Governor Oshiomhole Looks On As Kidnappers Takeover Edo State by agbameta: 1:33pm On Sep 13, 2013
jmaine:

What is the usual fool saying ? undecided

[b]You quoted me and ended up saying nothing tangible and senseless [/b]with the issues i raised about you double faced maggots . .

Your Federal Government Which Is In Charge Of Security Apparatus Is The One To Blame Here.

^^^^^

That's the koko... grin
Re: Confused Governor Oshiomhole Looks On As Kidnappers Takeover Edo State by Pataki: 1:35pm On Sep 13, 2013
jmaine:

If calling me Jamiu makes you excited then go on and mastvbate on it . . .

Afterall you started the Jamiu stuff grin . . .So go on dude and mastvbate over it . . It 's allowed cheesy

JAMIU - sounds like a typical omo abule meco name. cheesy

Little wonder you cannot get your mouth out of GEJ's scrotum.

agbameta:

Oponu Jamiu is a piece of work I swear.

Old and dumb is indeed a terrible combination.. grin
He is a gunner fan like me, so please be gentle on him sometimes. grin
Re: Confused Governor Oshiomhole Looks On As Kidnappers Takeover Edo State by jmaine: 1:39pm On Sep 13, 2013
Thread derailment in progress but we won't allow it . .

A recap of the poser i gave to all APC resident maggots on nairaland.

agbameta:

Is odeshuku your master not in charge of the Nigeria police and crime fighting in Nigeria?

What a senseless dullard as usual...

You are the senseless dullard and double faced fool on this thread . You practically assaulted the board with your usual Fashola praise and worship session when Lagos State Police Command was adjudged the best in Africa.

https://www.nairaland.com/1433565/lagos-police-command-rank-top

agbameta: Kudos to Fashola and the government of the state of Lagos..

agbameta: ^^^^^^^

Why must Lagos sate teach these dullards how to do their job or come up with superior ideas and initiatives to better the country and the police force under their control?

Going by your logic, can you kindly explain

1) why you made those comments on that thread , praising Fashola instead of GEJ,

2) Why in Oshiomhole case, you decided the onus of blame should be shifted else where . . .

You APC maggots never cease to amaze one with your blatant and shameless glaring hypocrisy . . . . Feel free to deploy your alternate IDs ==> babapupa, Eko Ile, Plaindealer and Mafia Man to answer my query . . . .

1 Like

Re: Confused Governor Oshiomhole Looks On As Kidnappers Takeover Edo State by jmaine: 1:45pm On Sep 13, 2013
agbameta:

^^^^^

That's the koko... grin

Should we comfortably say your mastvbation in the thread below was out of place and wrong cos the FG is solely responsible for the performance of the Nigerian Police force.

If the FG is fully in charge, why were you all struggling to lick up Fashola faeces in the referenced thread.

You might need your pack of malnourished maggots to transparently answer my querries . .

Ayam waiting cool

Re: Confused Governor Oshiomhole Looks On As Kidnappers Takeover Edo State by talktimi(m): 10:51pm On Sep 13, 2013
jmaine:

You are the senseless dullard and double faced fool on this thread . You practically assaulted the board with your usual Fashola praise and worship session when Lagos State Police Command was adjudged the best in Africa.

Going by your logic, can you kindly explain

1) why you made those comments on that thread , praising Fashola instead of GEJ,

2) Why in Oshiomhole case, you decided the onus of blame should be shifted else where . . .

You APC maggots never cease to amaze one with your blatant and shameless glaring hypocrisy . . . . Feel free to deply your alternate IDs ==> babapupa, Eko Ile, Plaindealer and Mafiaman to answer my query . . . .

sometimes its better to ignore that circumcised donkey. His goal shifting tendencies and sycophancy are legendary on nairaland
Re: Confused Governor Oshiomhole Looks On As Kidnappers Takeover Edo State by mgbeketoto: 12:00am On Sep 14, 2013
unuane1:
You did not make even one sense.

How will you see the sense in it?
Top ex-police OGBONI C-THIEVES from EDO state, WOR-WOR OSHI-OMO-ALE is still helpless! USE YA BLOKOS TO KNACK YA BALLS JOR!!!

Shiiiiiooooooor!!!!
Re: Confused Governor Oshiomhole Looks On As Kidnappers Takeover Edo State by Nobody: 1:15am On Sep 14, 2013
Kanwulia:
Did I mention THE VERY UGLIEST too? grin
See Oshiomole's face. . . THE EPITOME OF UGLINESS. . . of the most HORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRENDOUS PROPORTIONS!!!! cry cry cry

Bwahahahaha... Calloti!! grin

There might be some elements of truth to this.

I've not met too many good looking Edo and Urhobo chics, to be honest.

But Edo and urhobo people are the funniest people alive.
Re: Confused Governor Oshiomhole Looks On As Kidnappers Takeover Edo State by Kanwulia: 4:41am On Sep 14, 2013
shymexx:

Bwahahahaha... Calloti!! grin

There might be some elements of truth to this.

I've not met too many good looking Edo and Urhobo chics, to be honest.

But Edo and urhobo people are the funniest people alive.

THE MEN NKO. . . STTTTTTTTTTTTRONG FACE WITH BEN-BEN MUSCLES!!!! cheesy

The worst na 100% BINI OR ISHAN PRODots! grin Ishan with AKO NO GBE TUMBLER. . . translated. . . "protruding teeth wey fit break tumbler"! embarassed

I am not biased. . .I am an EDO BABE. . . if you find ANY beautiful EDO BABE OR DUDE. . .she or he is MIXED!
100% BINI OR ANY OTHER EDO BLOOD. . . NA SUPREME UGLINESS GET AM O! cry
Thank my lucky stars for my SIERRA-LEONE BLOOD from my mama side o! SSSSSSSSHINEKEEE!!! cry

EDO BABES ARE THE UGLIEST IN NIGERIA. . .FACT! FOLLOWED BY URHOBO(check out NL for one tongue). . . HUGE FEET. . .ELEPHANTISIS OF THE LEGS. . . NA ONLY CARPENTER FIT MAKE THEM SHOES O! Ta!

I dare you to 'proof'(inserting EKITI YINGRISH hia) me wrong!
Check out the NIGERIAN BEAUTY PAGEANTS for starters. . . TWAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! grin

See all the women and men born in the IGBINEDION family? YOU WILL SHED TEARS!!! Even the so-called half-castes!!! cry cry cry cry cry

Forget URHOBO peeps abeg. . . DAT WAN NA ANODA 'I GO DIE' MATTER ENTIRELY!!!! cheesy Kai!!!! cry

See Oshiomole look-alike? cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gk4Ntcq5uNg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gen Buhari Should Investigate CAN For Corruption Charges!!! / "Liyel Imoke Failed As Gov Of Cross River State"-donald Duke / Fatal Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway,All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.