Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Married Women Should Stop Allowing Their Husbands Go Out Unkempt - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Women Should Stop Allowing Their Husbands Go Out Unkempt (7279 Views)

How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make / True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Married Women Should Stop Allowing Their Husbands Go Out Unkempt by Bootylicious(f): 11:06pm On Sep 12, 2013
Men will forever b babies and need care. I'm not married,i see some married men leave for work looking unkempt, unshaven beards and co.. it's so pathetic. Using my boss as a case study, he is wealthy buh OMG he comes to work most times looking un cared for and I wonder if his wife saw him leave d house, most times I have to say oga ur beards I Tink u shld shave and I always end up accompanying him 2d salon, some times I hold myself and not talk,den b4 closing hrs i'll ask him 2 shave b4 coming to work 2morrow, d finger nails too long and some times he comes 2 work wit dirty shirt, today I was so disgusted I had to go get him a new shirt and requested he shld change Wat he was wearing cos he'll b having a very important meeting.. on several occasions he even eats out b4 going home to meet his wife and kids,obviously he knows he won't meet food at home and Shez a full time house wife. This is so unfair.. later some women will b. hitting dre heads on d wall saying they have a cheating husband, dis little tins matter.. let ur husband leave d house wit a feeling hez got a wife at home I beggg!!!

3 Likes

Re: Married Women Should Stop Allowing Their Husbands Go Out Unkempt by baby124: 11:10pm On Sep 12, 2013
Tell us how you want them to look for you. And we will make sure they suit your taste and preference. grin.

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Should Stop Allowing Their Husbands Go Out Unkempt by armyofone(m): 11:15pm On Sep 12, 2013
interesting, you went to that extent of telling your boss to go shave? shocked
sotay accompanied him to salon? shocked
and today you went shopping for a shirt for him shocked
you should write a letter to his madam now since you cared so much wink grin
did you report to the chain of command btw?
if I were you, I will just focus of my job and pay check.

Bootylicious: Men will forever b babies and need care. I'm not married,i see some married men leave for work looking unkempt, unshaven beards and co.. it's so pathetic. Using my boss as a case study, he is wealthy buh OMG he comes to work most times looking un cared for and I wonder if his wife saw him leave d house, most times I have to say oga ur beards I Tink u shld shave and I always end up accompanying him 2d salon, some times I hold myself and not talk,den b4 closing hrs i'll ask him 2 shave b4 coming to work 2morrow, d finger nails too long and some times he comes 2 work wit dirty shirt, today I was so disgusted I had to go get him a new shirt and requested he shld change Wat he was wearing cos he'll b having a very important meeting.. on several occasions he even eats out b4 going home to meet his wife and kids,obviously he knows he won't meet food at home and Shez a full time house wife. This is so unfair.. later some women will b. hitting dre heads on d wall saying they have a cheating husband, dis little tins matter.. let ur husband leave d house wit a feeling hez got a wife at home I beggg!!!

7 Likes

Re: Married Women Should Stop Allowing Their Husbands Go Out Unkempt by soulglo: 11:16pm On Sep 12, 2013
Bootylicious: Men will forever b babies and need care. I'm not married,i see some married men leave for work looking unkempt, unshaven beards and co.. it's so pathetic. Using my boss as a case study, he is wealthy buh OMG he comes to work most times looking un cared for and I wonder if his wife saw him leave d house, most times I have to say oga ur beards I Tink u shld shave and I always end up accompanying him 2d salon, some times I hold myself and not talk,den b4 closing hrs i'll ask him 2 shave b4 coming to work 2morrow, d finger nails too long and some times he comes 2 work wit dirty shirt, today I was so disgusted I had to go get him a new shirt and requested he shld change Wat he was wearing cos he'll b having a very important meeting.. on several occasions he even eats out b4 going home to meet his wife and kids,obviously he knows he won't meet food at home and Shez a full time house wife. This is so unfair.. later some women will b. hitting dre heads on d wall saying they have a cheating husband, dis little tins matter.. let ur husband leave d house wit a feeling hez got a wife at home I beggg!!!

First of all he is a grown man and if he chooses to go out that way then so be it. Secondly you need to mind your business. Thirdly men will not forever be babies. That is an insult to a grown man. Buying shirts for a man, taking him to the barber etc is over stepping. It's just a bad look for you. You sit at work and criticize how a married man and his wife lives. Office wife. Basically you do not handle the daily responsibilities of a wife yet you are giving her advice. If you are married, does your husband know you are buying shirts and grooming another man.

9 Likes

Re: Married Women Should Stop Allowing Their Husbands Go Out Unkempt by kindy86: 11:20pm On Sep 12, 2013
As for me,mine na bobo,sotee if his customers met his absence they wil ask me where dis guy wey de stay here?,
Re: Married Women Should Stop Allowing Their Husbands Go Out Unkempt by Bootylicious(f): 11:35pm On Sep 12, 2013
I am NOT married, I have a mother and married sisters and yes of cos I know what they go tru, I may not comment much on d family post, I read and learn frm dis session everyday.. You may call me office wife if u wanna but sorry 2 dissapoint u,nothing is going on btw my boss and I,worked wit him 4 5yrs now,i'll neva b a party to home wrecking, I have no reason 2do so.. I hate dirts,people looking unkempt. My boss once mentioned "my room always look untidy"its not abt d woman now,d way a man looks can give a brief idea of how d home looks.. oh Pls some men cheat cos their wife ain't tidy.. my boss travels and gets me gifts wats d biggie in a shirt, we were 2 av an important meeting looking untidy during a presentation to our clients HELLL NO!! Take care of ur husbands and let's see d touch of d wife on him and kudos to guys that endevour to take good care of themselves some men are just nonchalant when it comes to their looks and why do they av a wife at home... *drops mic* quote author=soul_glo]

First of all he is a grown man and if he chooses to go out that way then so be it. Secondly you need to mind your business. Thirdly men will not forever be babies. That is an insult to a grown man. Buying shirts for a man, taking him to the barber etc is over stepping. It's just a bad look for you. You sit at work and criticize how a married man and his wife lives. Office wife. Basically you do not handle the daily responsibilities of a wife yet you are giving her advice. If you are married, does your husband know you are buying shirts and grooming another man. [/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Married Women Should Stop Allowing Their Husbands Go Out Unkempt by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 12, 2013
Get married first and let's see how you take care of yours,who told you that a full grown man is a baby?Please stop taking care of another woman's husband,so you can be blessed with yours.Dont criticize another woman because you want to covet her husband,like someone said,focus on your paycheck.

5 Likes

Re: Married Women Should Stop Allowing Their Husbands Go Out Unkempt by Bootylicious(f): 11:39pm On Sep 12, 2013
Hahahah I am engaged and to get married in few weeks doe, covet koor covettrtinging ni......... my husband will always look Gud my fiance knows dat doe........ take care of ur husband dirty wives tongue.

byvan: Get married first and let's see how you take care of yours,who told you that a full grown man is a baby?Please stop taking care of another woman's husband,so you can be blessed with yours.Dont criticize another woman because you want to covet her husband,like someone said,focus on your paycheck.

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Should Stop Allowing Their Husbands Go Out Unkempt by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 12, 2013
Your boss is obviously a dirty fellow,why blame his wife undecided

4 Likes

Re: Married Women Should Stop Allowing Their Husbands Go Out Unkempt by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 12, 2013
Until then,just stay away from another woman's husband and concentrate on babysitting your fiance,since he is a baby that can't put his clothes in order.Just dont criticize,get married and be that perfect wife you think you ll be first. Maybe someday,you ll understand that any excuse a man ever gave you for cheating on his wife is bullcrap.

5 Likes

Re: Married Women Should Stop Allowing Their Husbands Go Out Unkempt by Bootylicious(f): 12:01am On Sep 13, 2013
Whoz criticising? Just a piece of advice.. why shld a married man look unkempt... yeah I enjoy baby sitting my boo and now i'm so proud of him he does take care of himself well now... in Btw I neva said my boss is cheating.... buh I have heard several cases of men cheating simply because they have untidy wives.. and shows u miss d intent, I am not perfect but d little act of taking a close look at ur husband b4 he goes out goes a long way.. "oh baby I Tink u shld shave b4 leaving 4 work, oh baby dis shirt doesn't look Gud on u change it, PAY ATTENSION to ur husbands, husbands ain't just meant to put food on ya table and if he looks Gud complement.. How romantic!!! quote author=byvan]Until then,just stay away from another woman's husband and concentrate on babysitting your fiance,since he is a baby that can't put his clothes in order.Just dont criticize,get married and be that perfect wife you think you ll be first. Maybe someday,you ll understand that any excuse a man ever gave you for cheating on his wife is bullcrap.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Married Women Should Stop Allowing Their Husbands Go Out Unkempt by Bootylicious(f): 12:03am On Sep 13, 2013
Ain't they meant to look after each oda.?if hez dirty whats d work of d wife..I mean all dirty non challant wives.. show concern to ur husbands............. ... author=byvan]Your boss is obviously a dirty fellow,why blame his wife undecided[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Married Women Should Stop Allowing Their Husbands Go Out Unkempt by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 13, 2013
Those several cases you heard about men cheating because their wives are untidy are lies,cheating men will always have a reason.Dont forget that those wives were once their girlfriends,they knew their habits before they married them.There is nothing wrong with your advice but the way you presented it,it came off as being judgemental . This man could ve taken his clothes to the laundry if he isn't a dirty fellow . You don't know the pile of chores this woman handles at home and for how long she has tried to change her dirty husband.

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Should Stop Allowing Their Husbands Go Out Unkempt by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 13, 2013
Hehehehe grin grin grin

All of una running your fingers on OP, get ahold of your paranoid selves will ya?

What bout the mumu dodo that followed her( OP ) around fir the makeover, hoho no need to blame him na, sebi he's a man and men are fvcking babies.

Shior! Ishisko oshi radarada oshi angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Should Stop Allowing Their Husbands Go Out Unkempt by Nobody: 12:43am On Sep 13, 2013
Good Job OP... Keep up the good work tushing unkept married men up.

By the way I meant that^^ , not sarcasm atall , I pinky swear. smiley

1 Like

Re: Married Women Should Stop Allowing Their Husbands Go Out Unkempt by Nobody: 12:57am On Sep 13, 2013
Bootylicious

You sound obnoxiously immature with lots of air in between your ears for a brain. Imagine advicing married women to take better care of their husbands. Is your boss a 4 year old whose personal hygiene levels need to be monitored and supervised by his wife or any woman at all for that matter?

You women are your own worst enemies, what's stoping that grown azz man from properly grooming himself without help or directives from another human being? You also sound like the sort of woman who would kiss the very ground your man walks on while putting God in the back seat of your life and then running from pillar to post when things start to fall apart.

My point? Every adult is primarily responsible for themselves and their actions you do not place the responsibility of one adult's life on another that is just plain s-t-u-p-i-d.

13 Likes

Re: Married Women Should Stop Allowing Their Husbands Go Out Unkempt by Bootylicious(f): 1:06am On Sep 13, 2013
If my boss was female i'll still do d little tins I can to make sure She looks neat,it has nuffin 2do wif d fact dat he is married or cos he is male.............. I just can't imagine my husband going out untidy, u can say what Eva u like "dusts off".................... ote author=jidegirl12]Good Job OP... Keep up the good work tushing unkept married men up.

By the way I meant that^^ , not sarcasm atall , I pinky swear. smiley

[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Should Stop Allowing Their Husbands Go Out Unkempt by Nobody: 1:06am On Sep 13, 2013
Bootylicious this is not my usual MO (modus operandi) on naira land but gosh your s-t-u-p-i-d-i-t-y begs for some verbal trashing and from personal experience it is only a matter of time before you and your boss start doing the deed.

In fact I'm not even buying that story of yours that nothing is going on between both of you, something is going on or in the words of a popular church something is about to happen, you don't fool me one bit.

4 Likes

Re: Married Women Should Stop Allowing Their Husbands Go Out Unkempt by Bootylicious(f): 1:11am On Sep 13, 2013
If I don't supervise my husband's hygiene who else will.............. you are obviously d immature one and can't read out of d box. So long I ain't doing my boss, any1's husband or even bf I careless and mind u, u know nuffing abt my spiritual life and my personal relationship wit God.......i'll take extreme care of my husband and home if u ain't comfy wit it bang ur head on d wall.. some of us are extremely neat so deal wit it.......................e author=sihom]Bootylicious

You sound obnoxiously immature with lots of air in between your ears for a brain. Imagine advicing married women to take better care of their husbands. Is your boss a 4 year old whose personal hygiene levels need to be monitored and supervised by his wife or any woman at all for that matter?

You women are your own worst enemies, what's stoping that grown azz man from properly grooming himself without help or directives from another human being? You also sound like the sort of woman who would kiss the very ground your man walks on while putting God in the back seat of your life and then running from pillar to post when things start to fall apart.

My point? Every adult is primarily responsible for themselves and their actions you do not place the responsibility of one adult's life on another that is just plain s-t-u-p-i-d. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Married Women Should Stop Allowing Their Husbands Go Out Unkempt by Nobody: 1:18am On Sep 13, 2013
The women who shout and scream the loudest about not dating married men are usually the ones who date them the most, like I said before you don't fool me so rant on all you want, I'm done talking.
Re: Married Women Should Stop Allowing Their Husbands Go Out Unkempt by Bootylicious(f): 1:41am On Sep 13, 2013
Ure Very silly.... give me reasons why I av 2 av an affair wit my boss?? For extra cash My parents ain't dat poor,i started working at age 21 ,i av a well paying job and I am nott a greedy fellow like u, dat myt wanna take advantage of people around u, it's not only modus oparandi nd who are u dat i'll wanna fool u, u are so irrelevant..taking abt neatness and caring for ones soulmate ur talking abt intimacy corrupt soul ........................author=sihom]Bootylicious this is not my usual MO (modus operandi) on naira land but gosh your s-t-u-p-i-d-i-t-y begs for some verbal trashing and from personal experience it is only a matter of time before you and your boss start doing the deed.

In fact I'm not even buying that story of yours that nothing is going on between both of you, something is going on or in the words of a popular church something is about to happen, you don't fool me one bit. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Married Women Should Stop Allowing Their Husbands Go Out Unkempt by Nobody: 1:42am On Sep 13, 2013
Op, u av a good point but i don't think you should judge his wife just yet. If ur boss has a tint of shame, i think he shld have adjusted after you told him about d shaving thing the first time. You shouldn't have said it over and over again. Who knows? Maybe the poor woman has said it everyday for the many years they've spent together and she's even tired of talking sef...just mind ya own business, abeg!

Well, except you can boldly tell your fiance and he can also tell his wife about your trips to the salon.

4 Likes

Re: Married Women Should Stop Allowing Their Husbands Go Out Unkempt by Nobody: 1:44am On Sep 13, 2013
[
quote author=Bootylicious]If my boss was female i'll still do d little tins I can to make sure She looks neat,it has nuffin 2do wif d fact dat he is married or cos he is male.............. I just can't imagine my husband going out untidy, u can say what Eva u like "dusts off".................... ote
Thank you.

Keep it up smiley
Re: Married Women Should Stop Allowing Their Husbands Go Out Unkempt by Nobody: 1:46am On Sep 13, 2013
baby_123: Tell us how you want them to look for you. And we will make sure they suit your taste and preference. grin.

I'mma let y'all finish, but this is one of the most hilarious comments of ALL TIME!

Bwahahaha! Can't stop laughing.
Re: Married Women Should Stop Allowing Their Husbands Go Out Unkempt by Bootylicious(f): 1:48am On Sep 13, 2013
Fair enof... one, my fiance registered my nairaland acc, he knows what I can do and cannot do, he know I av pushed my boss 2d salon couple of time,cos we end up talking abt each days activity and laff ova it nd he knows how I kick people's buTt wen they ain't tidy... I personally clean my office, d cleaners go no where near my office space, I do my tins myself and also help every1 Ard me b it male or female so long I do it wit a pure heart.......................... quote author=alutacontinua]Op, u av a good point but i don't think you should judge his wife just yet. If ur boss has a tint of shame, i think he shld have adjusted after you told him about d shaving thing the first time. You shouldn't have said it over and over again. Who knows? Maybe the poor woman has said it everyday for the many years they've spent together and she's even tired of talking sef...just mind ya own business, abeg!

Well, except you can boldly tell your fiance and he can also tell his wife about your trips to the salon.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Married Women Should Stop Allowing Their Husbands Go Out Unkempt by Nobody: 1:51am On Sep 13, 2013
^ ^ ^ has he also told his wife about the trips?

3 Likes

Re: Married Women Should Stop Allowing Their Husbands Go Out Unkempt by tpia5: 2:42am On Sep 13, 2013
this op comes across as bipolar, seriously.

what a load of tripe.

first of all, why are you equating having a beard with being unkempt?

just because a man is not metrosexual doesnt make him unkempt.

as per buying clothes, since money plenty for your pocket and you obviously have no responsibilities and lots of cash to burn, make sure its designer wear you're getting him, not some bend down select stuff. Sebi you no get work?

you need to explain what type of beard you're calling unkempt, so we dont assume you never saw a man until you were grown, thus you see beard as unnatural and unfeminine.

must be hard on the boss having to walk in every morning to a critical, anally retentive dragon scrutinizing him like a hawk in search of prey.

and as per food, hope you havent sprinkled your drawers into stew wey you wan giveam.

3 Likes

Re: Married Women Should Stop Allowing Their Husbands Go Out Unkempt by tpia5: 2:42am On Sep 13, 2013
and while you're at it, how are things with the nagging ex boyfriend?

hope your current one [if any] doesnt nag?

1 Like

Re: Married Women Should Stop Allowing Their Husbands Go Out Unkempt by Nobody: 2:59am On Sep 13, 2013
Poster I say this with plenty respect oh.

If I were you I would concentrate less on another womans husband and abusing the poor woman and will concentrate more on improving my writing skills.

Tomorrow, one single lady working with your own husband will come and be writing about you in a public forum with the topic ;
"Why can't married women write in correct English"

Face your front.

6 Likes

Re: Married Women Should Stop Allowing Their Husbands Go Out Unkempt by Nobody: 3:07am On Sep 13, 2013
^ ^ ^ ^ lolz, debrief wld not kill me with laff oo grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Married Women Should Stop Allowing Their Husbands Go Out Unkempt by Winneygirl(f): 3:11am On Sep 13, 2013
This thread hasn't gone down well.
I just think what she's saying is for wives to pay a little more attention to their husbands outlook.
After many years together and a number of kids, it may be hard cleaning up after the kids and checking to make sure he's shaved,no rumpled shirts etc.
A little attention in this regard from time to time should not hurt.

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Should Stop Allowing Their Husbands Go Out Unkempt by Nobody: 3:26am On Sep 13, 2013
Winneygirl: This thread hasn't gone down well.
I just think what she's saying is for wives to pay a little more attention to their husbands outlook.
After many years together and a number of kids, it may be hard cleaning up after the kids and checking to make sure he's shaved,no rumpled shirts etc.
A little attention in this regard from time to time should not hurt .

So he has turn into mumu with airy brain just cos he's married?? And also followed a single gal to a barber shop and boutique for a makeover

OMFGawd !!

Gawd help me get thru this thread tonight... It's killing me.

What tha F is his problem ?? Tell me winneygirl??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

The Cheating Spouse - What Really Should Be Done Or Not Done? / Husband Punches Wife / An Open Letter To Moms From Kid President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.