Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

An Open Letter To Moms From Kid President - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / An Open Letter To Moms From Kid President (7279 Views)

Kid Looking At His Parents Kissing: Caption This Picture / Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) / Shout Out To Amazing Moms :*) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To Moms From Kid President by ChristKid1: 2:23pm On May 10, 2013
This one goes out to moms! Without them we wouldn't be here. Share this with the special moms in your life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQ4Rnba85o8

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Moms From Kid President by moneyhungry(m): 11:10am On May 12, 2013
to my mom: hey, i always used to come last in class and inter-house sports... but on nairaland threads, i changed into a genius.
i don't mean to boast... but, who's 1st?
aren't u proud of me mum?

5 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Moms From Kid President by Ndyoo(m): 11:11am On May 12, 2013
Lol...I like this Guy.
Re: An Open Letter To Moms From Kid President by Jankoller(m): 11:13am On May 12, 2013
Space booked, i'll be back.
Re: An Open Letter To Moms From Kid President by gen2briz(m): 11:14am On May 12, 2013
Reserving space
Re: An Open Letter To Moms From Kid President by Nobody: 11:14am On May 12, 2013
My mum is Yuzedo. We are leave in the man shun in la isla Bruce Banner. The ishland banana in moet shampaigne.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Moms From Kid President by MEILYN(m): 11:15am On May 12, 2013
No 5 MoM Upside Down Is WoW Hahahahahaha Dis Dude Is Funny
Re: An Open Letter To Moms From Kid President by Nobody: 11:16am On May 12, 2013
This pikin dey chop bellefull !

Happy mothers day moms!

3rd time already
Re: An Open Letter To Moms From Kid President by kponkedenge(m): 11:17am On May 12, 2013
I don't have any meaningful post to make. angry angry angry
Re: An Open Letter To Moms From Kid President by catchcold1(m): 11:20am On May 12, 2013
Hey junior!
Without dad,mum could'nt have brought u here...lesson#1

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Moms From Kid President by Nobody: 11:20am On May 12, 2013
Brb

Space booked for my mama. .

Edited !

Just yesterday, I was telling someone about my past, during the rough times when life was frustrating , when my mum got battered just to make sure our school fees are paid before any other agenda my dad had, I remember the times she got beaten because she advocated for our exmass clothes .

Poverty is such a beetch !

The best moments I had with my mum were the times I went to her space in yaba , after school, that's in primary 5, I stayed with her as she sells her okrika , after a while, we go to iya amala, I always eat amala 4naira and 1naira meat.
On saturdays , we sold pure water at obalende .

Imagine how such sad moments are my best?

Thank God, things are better now, mama can buy whatever she wants .

Except a jet, ...lol.

Mama, hold on, your son dun graduate, you go chop money sotey you go run.

Sometimes too, she can be annoying , but na my school fees fold her okrika business , I shouldn't be mad about any other thing.

Happy mothers day, mama ishoma (mama chioma ) as my yoruba neighbours used to call her.

And Happy mothers day to the woman that sold her everything to raise my girlfriend !
Relax first malee , inlaw dey come !

20 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Moms From Kid President by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:24am On May 12, 2013
Funny kid. He looks well fed.
kponke denge: I don't have any meaningful post to make. angry angry angry
Then you should 'gbá bí epo kí o sàn bí òrá.
Lá síbí kí o kósì dànù' (evaporate & condense before getting lost).

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Moms From Kid President by moneyhungry(m): 11:25am On May 12, 2013
The Writer: My mum is Yuzedo. We are leave in the man shun in la isla Bruce Banner. The ishland banana in moet shampaigne.
this is DRY. I've read anything drier than this.
could it due to dry weather? do you live in jos?
Re: An Open Letter To Moms From Kid President by infobiz9ja(m): 11:25am On May 12, 2013
Just passing
Re: An Open Letter To Moms From Kid President by Nobody: 11:29am On May 12, 2013
LOOOOOOOL at one and two grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: An Open Letter To Moms From Kid President by Nobody: 11:32am On May 12, 2013
money-hungry :

this is DRY. I've read anything drier than this.
could it due to dry weather? do you live in jos?
I used to be famous for my hilarious trolls back in the day. That was beford sexy suen banned my account for "arousing him". In fact, I'll hazard a guess that I'm Yuzedo's spiritual mentor.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Moms From Kid President by Phamoxy(m): 11:32am On May 12, 2013
Iya ni wura iya ni digi, i luv my mum. Happy mother's day to u all.
Re: An Open Letter To Moms From Kid President by emmadejust(m): 11:37am On May 12, 2013
money-hungry :

to my mom: hey, i always used to come last in class and inter-house sports... but on nairaland, i changed into a genius.
i don't mean to boast... but, who's 1st?
aren't u proud of me?
u don upgrade son to be the first in topic without a definite meanin to the issue on nairaforest
Re: An Open Letter To Moms From Kid President by abatajjvii: 11:39am On May 12, 2013
Orisa bi iya o si laye

Appreciate you mum
Re: An Open Letter To Moms From Kid President by Nobody: 11:39am On May 12, 2013
Happy moma day to my beloved mum I miss her tho and I pray sum day I shall see u safe and sound then u wud b proud to call me ur son #i love u mum
Re: An Open Letter To Moms From Kid President by imsuboi(m): 11:42am On May 12, 2013
Na every sunday be Mother's day?
Re: An Open Letter To Moms From Kid President by Nobody: 11:45am On May 12, 2013
Imanuelle: Brb

Space booked for my mama. .

Edited !

Just yesterday, I was telling someone about my past, during the rough times when life was frustrating , when my mum got battered just to make sure our school fees are paid before any other agenda my dad had, I remember the times she got beaten because she advocated for our exmass clothes .

Poverty is such a beetch !

The best moments I had with my mum were the times I went to her space in yaba , after school, that's in primary 5, I stayed with her as she sells her okrika , after a while, we go to iya amala, I always eat amala 4naira and 1naira meat.
On saturdays , we sold pure water at obalende .

Imagine how such sad moments are my best?

Thank God, things are better now, mama can buy whatever she wants .

Except a jet, ...lol.

Mama, hold on, your son dun graduate, you go chop money sotey you go run.

Sometimes too, she can be annoying , but na my school fees fold her okrika business , I shouldn't be mad about any other thing.

Happy mothers day, mama ishoma (mama chioma ) as my yoruba neighbours used to call her.

And Happy mothers day to the woman that sold her everything to raise my girlfriend !
Relax first malee , inlaw dey come !

Forgive my typos, I dey Church,
Re: An Open Letter To Moms From Kid President by nbright: 11:51am On May 12, 2013
To my mum... Mama, you are my best friend, confidant and my pillar of support.. You made me what I am today and with God by your side you will mould me into what I will be in the future.. I have already told you.. My first daughter will bear your name.. May God almighty keep you alive to eat the fruits of your labour. Amen.. I LOVE YOU MUM...
Re: An Open Letter To Moms From Kid President by Anugod(f): 11:54am On May 12, 2013
Hapi mothers' day 2my beloved and best mom. Love u always mama mi!
Re: An Open Letter To Moms From Kid President by yuzedo: 11:56am On May 12, 2013
The Writer:
I used to be famous for my hilarious trolls back in the day. That was beford sexy suen banned my account for "arousing him". In fact, I'll hazard a guess that I'm Yuzedo's spiritual mentor.
Simon, bro, is these you? No wonder you right that suspekt gay shït up there! grin grin grin Did sexy seun banned ur accant?! Ohh godd!! angry Didnt he no dat Troll Association of Nairaland (TAN) is didding his websight a favors?! angry welll he leave in ota, don't mind him das how dey behavour. angry
Re: An Open Letter To Moms From Kid President by simdam500(m): 12:18pm On May 12, 2013
Maaami... Mo ni fee re gidi gaan niiii
Re: An Open Letter To Moms From Kid President by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 12, 2013
Happy mothers day to all mothers and potential mothers....9 months is not 9 days!
Re: An Open Letter To Moms From Kid President by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 12, 2013
yuzedo:
Simon, bro, is these you? No wonder you right that suspekt gay shït up there! grin grin grin Did sexy seun banned ur accant?! Ohh godd!! angry Didnt he no dat Troll Association of Nairaland (TAN) is didding his websight a favors?! angry welll he leave in ota, don't mind him das how dey behavour. angry
Who is those sexy simon of you which speak? My name is Sir Lorenzo Von Matterhorn. The third!

My minion is red mosquito, and evil hades diddles me all night long.

Long live TAN!

Longer Live Sexy Suen!

Longest live The Order Of Illuminational fish!

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Moms From Kid President by Hammedino(m): 12:49pm On May 12, 2013
Happy mothers day to my mum...though you have paid the debt of nature but your loving memory is written with indelible ink in my heart...#Best Mum in my world#
Re: An Open Letter To Moms From Kid President by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 12, 2013
Madam Adaeze.!!
Mummy Chinyere.!!
Nwuye Emma.!!

U are reali a gold. I love you MOM.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Moms From Kid President by specialguest(f): 2:40pm On May 12, 2013
imsu.boi:
Na every sunday be Mother's day?

I was just wondering same. But Make e no be like say na only us no wan celebrate our mama. Here"s to you my Amazon - Happy mother"s day "again" my love. She actually deserves to be wished happy mother"s day 365 days a year.

I feel bad I never wished my dad happy fathers day and now he"s gone. For those of you that are fortunate to still have your father"s around kindly show them some appreciation from time to time If he wasn't there, you may have been born a .....( Nairaland rules, I don't want to break it by spelling the word bas.trd)

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Moms From Kid President by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 12, 2013
Adorable kid.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Marry A Single Daddy? / F.q1 - What Will You Do If Your Child Is A "yahoo-yahoo" Person? / My Newly Married Wife Is A Lesbian...#i Need Your Advices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.