Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Pope Francis Starting To Suspect He May Actually Be The Antichrist After All - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis Starting To Suspect He May Actually Be The Antichrist After All (2762 Views)

The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? / CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number / The Pope Is The Antichrist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pope Francis Starting To Suspect He May Actually Be The Antichrist After All by peteregwu(m): 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2013
Vatican City – When Pope Francis
was elected to his position the idea
was that he, coming from a
developing nation, would help to
engage people who still followed the
Church, something that really wasn’t
happening in much of the developed
world. Now though he has said that
all people are eligible for entry to
Heaven, even those who don’t
believe in God, which could very well
be a ploy to lull people into believing
he is sensible and rational which, of
course, would be the perfect way for
the Antichrist the ingratiate His way
into the world.
“Honestly, the Pope sometimes
doesn’t even understand the things
that are coming out of his mouth. He
says them and even as he is saying
them it sound foreign and then
afterwards he is shocked, yet he
keeps saying them, which has led
him to suspect that no matter what
he wants, he may in fact be the
Antichrist which comes as a bit of a
surprise to say the least,” said a
Vatican insider.
Francis has not confirmed when he
will bring about the end of the world
though given his age the battle
between Heaven and Hell would likely
have to come fairly soon.
http://scrapetv.com/News/tothepoint/business/pages-1/Pope-Francis-starting-to-suspect-he-may-actually-be-the-Antichrist-after-all-2013-09-12.html
Re: Pope Francis Starting To Suspect He May Actually Be The Antichrist After All by Appliedmaths(m): 12:27pm On Sep 13, 2013
The man is trying to please men, but he shouldn't CHANGE the word of GOD please christians take heed for the end is near.
Re: Pope Francis Starting To Suspect He May Actually Be The Antichrist After All by SlyIg(f): 12:35pm On Sep 13, 2013
Who am I to judge the poor man!
Re: Pope Francis Starting To Suspect He May Actually Be The Antichrist After All by quivah(f): 12:51pm On Sep 13, 2013
cool!
Pope please be quite sure you are the one the Bible is talking about.. so i fit I gada guys con kill you before tribulation com!!
Re: Pope Francis Starting To Suspect He May Actually Be The Antichrist After All by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 13, 2013
ME I AM SUSPECTING LAZARUS MUOKA IS THE ANTI CHRIST WITH THEMYRIADS OF SCANDAL TRAILING HIM.MUMU WHY DONT YOU FACE YOU SCANDAL -LADEN CHURCH AND LEAVE THE CATHOLICS ALONE
Re: Pope Francis Starting To Suspect He May Actually Be The Antichrist After All by killsmith(f): 2:53pm On Sep 13, 2013
@OP....ur probably the reason why we think lazarus muoka is a fraud.....
Re: Pope Francis Starting To Suspect He May Actually Be The Antichrist After All by Judas2013: 3:03pm On Sep 13, 2013
I am the anti-Christ
Re: Pope Francis Starting To Suspect He May Actually Be The Antichrist After All by RayMcBlue(m): 3:19pm On Sep 13, 2013
Christian brain-washed conspiracy theorists at it again...undecided
Re: Pope Francis Starting To Suspect He May Actually Be The Antichrist After All by Ajibam: 3:26pm On Sep 13, 2013
striktlymi:

So you are peteregwu

Smh..
Re: Pope Francis Starting To Suspect He May Actually Be The Antichrist After All by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 13, 2013
If this is true then this pope is a joke.

May God help us all.
Re: Pope Francis Starting To Suspect He May Actually Be The Antichrist After All by plaetton: 3:55pm On Sep 13, 2013
This is very interesting.
Pentecostal Christians questioning the wisdom of the pope.
What a bunch of blokes who are ignorantly forgetting the the catholics founded and molded Christianity in its present form.
They wrote the manual on it and also know all its secrets.

I is indeed very laughable to see cash and carry Christianity Africans, who have lost their own cultural roots and underpinnings, trying to criticize the head of the catholic world for doing things that are unchristian.

And what has the Pope done wrong?
He is instituting policies of openess and accomodation to everyone.

It is now very obvious to me that evangelical Christians would mock or kill Jesus if he returns and tries to challenge the Bling Bling Cash and Carry theology of Pentecostal Christianity.

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Starting To Suspect He May Actually Be The Antichrist After All by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 13, 2013
If I was the pope, I would do the same. Men were created differently. We have liberal men and radical men, and we have men that will just be looking.
For his position, being radical will make things worse, instead consensus with everyman is what is important.
Radicalization will only bring a wider gap between the rich and the poor nations. Between christians alike, muslims and atheist.
So, I so much love the pope even though I'm not a catholic.
Re: Pope Francis Starting To Suspect He May Actually Be The Antichrist After All by peteregwu(m): 5:18pm On Sep 13, 2013
quivah: cool!
Pope please be quite sure you are the one the Bible is talking about.. so i fit I gada guys con kill you before tribulation com!!

HABA! NO BE YOU GO KILL ANTICHRIST. IT IS JESUS. WHAT YOU NEED NOW IS TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE TRULY BORN AGAIN(GIVING YOUR LIFE TO JESUS), SO THAT WHEN THE RAPTURE TAKES PLACE, YOU WILL BE AMONG THOSE THAT WILL MAKE IT BEFORE THE GREAT TRIBULATION BEGINS. THE RAPTURE IS SOONER THAN YOU THINK.

Luke 21:35-36 KJV
For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. [36] Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape (be raptured) all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.
Re: Pope Francis Starting To Suspect He May Actually Be The Antichrist After All by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 13, 2013
peteregwu:

thanks for that biblical correction
peteregwu:

thanks for that biblical correction. He does not read the bible. hopes He starts reading it to know what is about to happen before its too late.
. [b][/b]He does not read the bible. hopes He starts reading it to know what is about to happen before its too late.

DO YOU MIND TELLING ME WHAT IS BIBLICAL ABOUT THAT STUPID RANTNG
Re: Pope Francis Starting To Suspect He May Actually Be The Antichrist After All by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 13, 2013
peteregwu:

HABA! NO BE YOU GO KILL ANTICHRIST. IT IS JESUS. WHAT YOU NEED NOW IS TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE TRULY BORN AGAIN(GIVING YOUR LIFE TO JESUS), SO THAT WHEN THE RAPTURE TAKES PLACE, YOU WILL BE AMONG THOSE THAT WILL MAKE IT BEFORE THE GREAT TRIBULATION BEGINS. THE RAPTURE IS SOONER THAN YOU THINK

YOU MEAN GETTING BORN AGAIN LIKE BEATING UP PEOPLE SELLING CD OR WORSHIPPING OF APRONS
Re: Pope Francis Starting To Suspect He May Actually Be The Antichrist After All by deebrain(m): 5:23pm On Sep 13, 2013
Judas2013: I am the anti-Christ

No.

I am the anti-christ.
Re: Pope Francis Starting To Suspect He May Actually Be The Antichrist After All by peteregwu(m): 5:49pm On Sep 13, 2013
chukwudi44:

DO YOU MIND TELLING ME WHAT IS BIBLICAL ABOUT THAT STUPID RANTNG

am sorry if I have offended you. but you truly need Jesus, If you miss te rapture, what will be your fate.
Re: Pope Francis Starting To Suspect He May Actually Be The Antichrist After All by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 13, 2013
peteregwu:

am sorry if I have offended you. but you truly need Jesus, If you miss te rapture, what will be your fate.

What makes you think I don't already have jesus and where is rapture mentioned in the scriptures
Re: Pope Francis Starting To Suspect He May Actually Be The Antichrist After All by RayMcBlue(m): 5:55pm On Sep 13, 2013
Judas2013: I am the anti-Christ
deebrain:

No.

I am the anti-christ.

Both of you are fakes. I'm the real Anti-Christ.
Re: Pope Francis Starting To Suspect He May Actually Be The Antichrist After All by suwailad(f): 9:56pm On Sep 13, 2013
men will be living their day to day life until calamity strikes suddenly
Re: Pope Francis Starting To Suspect He May Actually Be The Antichrist After All by quivah(f): 10:39pm On Sep 13, 2013
SlyIg: Who am I to judge the poor man!
who's a poor man?
The pope sitting on a golden chair
Holding a golden staff... ?
Yeah! I get exactly what you meant,but still he ain't a pitiable poor man!

peteregwu:

HABA! NO BE YOU GO KILL ANTICHRIST. IT IS JESUS. WHAT YOU NEED NOW IS TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE TRULY BORN AGAIN(GIVING YOUR LIFE TO JESUS), SO THAT WHEN THE RAPTURE TAKES PLACE, YOU WILL BE AMONG THOSE THAT WILL MAKE IT BEFORE THE GREAT TRIBULATION BEGINS. THE RAPTURE IS SOONER THAN YOU THINK.

Luke 21:35-36 KJV
For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. [36] Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape (be raptured) all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.
Where is my holy novel series..
I haven't read that episode..
Re: Pope Francis Starting To Suspect He May Actually Be The Antichrist After All by italo: 9:44am On Sep 14, 2013
@ quivah,

You seem so bitter.

Why?
Re: Pope Francis Starting To Suspect He May Actually Be The Antichrist After All by quivah(f): 9:50am On Sep 14, 2013
italo: @ quivah,

You seem so bitter.

Why?

@italic,

You seem so dumb.

Why?
Re: Pope Francis Starting To Suspect He May Actually Be The Antichrist After All by babestell(f): 5:59am On Sep 17, 2013
Conspiracy theorist at it again......by the time the real anti christ comes ( if he ever comes) people will gather and crucify him because he will not fit their idea of "anti christness". Being evil will be such hard work.
Re: Pope Francis Starting To Suspect He May Actually Be The Antichrist After All by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 17, 2013
quivah: cool!
Babe, I don't understand you. What are you?
Re: Pope Francis Starting To Suspect He May Actually Be The Antichrist After All by amanda2013(f): 10:13am On Sep 17, 2013
Smh @op u nid serious help.
Re: Pope Francis Starting To Suspect He May Actually Be The Antichrist After All by johnnyblakes(m): 11:07am On Sep 17, 2013
plaetton: This is very interesting.
Pentecostal Christians questioning the wisdom of the pope.
What a bunch of blokes who are ignorantly forgetting the the catholics founded and molded Christianity in its present form.
They wrote the manual on it and also know all its secrets.

I is indeed very laughable to see cash and carry Christianity Africans, who have lost their own cultural roots and underpinnings, trying to criticize the head of the catholic world for doing things that are unchristian.

And what has the Pope done wrong?
He is instituting policies of openess and accomodation to everyone.

It is now very obvious to me that evangelical Christians would mock or kill Jesus if he returns and tries to challenge the Bling Bling Cash and Carry theology of Pentecostal Christianity.
look at this lost soul!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exposing Christianity / Misconceptions About Moses And The Medical Symbol / T.B Joshua Sticks With His Prophecy On US Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.