Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,678 members, 7,865,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:22 AM

7 Sure Signs That You Are Falling In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Sure Signs That You Are Falling In Love (581 Views)

5 Sure Signs He’s Losing Interest In The Relationship / 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich / 20 Signs You Are Falling In Love!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Sure Signs That You Are Falling In Love by bbkool09: 2:23pm On Sep 13, 2013
1. YOU GET BUTTERFLIES

This is one of the best signs you’re falling in love. Every time my phone rings, I get a text, or I know I’m going to see my man I get butterflies in my stomach. There comes a point where the first date nerves turn into this can’t stop smiling, can’t wait to see your significant other butterflies. Even when you’ve been dating for a while you still walk around with this slap happy grin on your face that you can’t get rid of. He gives you that warm fuzzy feeling that makes you all tingly inside.

2. YOU FEEL SAFE IN HIS ARMS
Let me tell you girls, for all those who are not much of cuddle-ers, there is something about feeling comfortable when your boyfriend holds you in his arm. I was always that girl who wouldn’t stay the night because I couldn’t get comfortable enough to fall asleep with a guy. Or even when a guy put his arms around me, I always wanted my space. I’m also an avid advice giver that if a guy wants to canoodle with you he’ll ask you to stay or just grab you, but if he doesn’t then stay distant. The only contradiction to that is sometimes a guy is as scared to lean in as we are. When it comes to falling in love there is a moment when your crush entangles you in his arms and you suddenly feel safe and happy.
read more here: http:///181lleI

(1) (Reply)

He Is Unpredictable / Do Nigerian Men Go For Honeymoon? / What Would You Do In The Case Of An Pregnancy With Someone You Don't Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.