Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,275 members, 7,839,374 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

What Would You Do If You Catch Your Husband/wife Shooting An Idecency Movie!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If You Catch Your Husband/wife Shooting An Idecency Movie!!! (820 Views)

Ladies: Whenever You Catch Your Guy Cheating On U. Do This (PIX) / Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? / Cute Names You Can Call Your Husband/wife/fiance/fiancee/better Half (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Catch Your Husband/wife Shooting An Idecency Movie!!! by Therock5555(m): 2:48pm On Sep 13, 2013
Lets say you came home early one faithful day and you see an extra car in front of your house.

You just bang into the house and go upstairs to see your wife/husband with a second party bleeping and recording it.

If am the one here's what am going to do;
i would greet them very well and ask for my share of the film rights.

Also other person must pay for using my house, bed and wife to act film.

When all is done, i would tell the man to go and continue filming while i would take over the actor's rolecheesycheesy

If na you wetin you go do?
Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Husband/wife Shooting An Idecency Movie!!! by Confusionist(m): 2:53pm On Sep 13, 2013
****long hissssssssss***
undecided
Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Husband/wife Shooting An Idecency Movie!!! by Therock5555(m): 3:04pm On Sep 13, 2013
Confusionist: ****long hissssssssss***
undecided

wetin na??cheesycheesy
Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Husband/wife Shooting An Idecency Movie!!! by Firstgentleman1(m): 7:55pm On Sep 13, 2013
I will cry like a baby. embarassed
Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Husband/wife Shooting An Idecency Movie!!! by OmoAlata1(f): 8:27pm On Sep 13, 2013
I will join them. the more the merrier
Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Husband/wife Shooting An Idecency Movie!!! by UyiIredia(m): 8:40pm On Sep 13, 2013
Omo_Alata: I will join them. the more the merrier

Hmmn. This babe get mind sha ! U serious so ?
Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Husband/wife Shooting An Idecency Movie!!! by temi4fash(m): 8:46pm On Sep 13, 2013

i like u jawe...
Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Husband/wife Shooting An Idecency Movie!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:49pm On Sep 13, 2013
Firstgentleman1: I will cry like a baby. embarassed

Cry, cry mancheesycheesy
Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Husband/wife Shooting An Idecency Movie!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:50pm On Sep 13, 2013

u wan kill the man be that
Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Husband/wife Shooting An Idecency Movie!!! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 13, 2013
Invite my side b1tch over and make it a foursome!¡!
Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Husband/wife Shooting An Idecency Movie!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:26pm On Sep 13, 2013
hornipipe: Invite my side b1tch over and make it a foursome!¡!

laf my teeths out

(1) (Reply)

Guys Stop Making Women Feel Like Goddess / 10 Instresting Fact About Love / Application Open

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.