Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Wtf Lauryn? <caution> - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wtf Lauryn? <caution> (11446 Views)

Horrible Accident In Warri (caution! Disburbing Images) / For Lauryn And Uche / Lauryn What's Up With The Cellphone And Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wtf Lauryn? <caution> by Scorpio(f): 5:57am On Jun 03, 2006
sup ma, y u had to play me like that huh? u know i told u some private ish n u go about spillin my bizness out in d open, that ain't right! u had better not come to d BBQ tomorrow o, u gon get your ass kicked because i'm friggin mad. sellout byatch! angry angry
Re: Wtf Lauryn? <caution> by lauryn(f): 6:03am On Jun 03, 2006
What the ras is your black ass talkin about, u chop winch abi winch chop u? angry
Re: Wtf Lauryn? <caution> by Scorpio(f): 6:06am On Jun 03, 2006
girl no just play dat one with me jor, u know say i tell u sontin abt Precious, u just cary go yarn am, wetin b all dat kain runz naw? ne hoo, i don yarn u, no bring ur crusty behind to d bbq 2mwr sha, i don warn u finish, cos all men wan tidy u sha.
Re: Wtf Lauryn? <caution> by lauryn(f): 6:12am On Jun 03, 2006
Which Precious, se na Smeagol abi Gollum u dey talk of. Abeg if u vex, just carry your own go. Is the bbq thingy suppose to be a threat or what, abeg, abeg, I wasnt plannin on comin, but i think i'ld just change my mind, because, omo, u dey pass your boundary big time, no like seriously. angry
So what if i told Precious what u said, u shoulda been bold enough to say it to his face but u didnt, and i helped u out, u ingrate. U know what I aint got your time, so please, buzz off sad
Re: Wtf Lauryn? <caution> by lauryn(f): 6:13am On Jun 03, 2006
And is that y u started a topic about this, bitch pls, eat sh*t!, asswipe
Re: Wtf Lauryn? <caution> by Scorpio(f): 6:25am On Jun 03, 2006
bitch u eat ur own dried out shit, runnin ya lil mouth like u all dat n like u know all things. i didn't see u talk to him 2dayz ago, just cos he got u a lil slice of pizza, u all up in his business ass-kissin him and shit! bitch plz, get off his nutz, he ain't interested in u, trust me! stank ass feelin like she pretty angry angry
Re: Wtf Lauryn? <caution> by lauryn(f): 6:28am On Jun 03, 2006
laugh my fuckin ass off shocked shocked, ooooooooooooooh, so its cos of that , if u want him, u can have him, i dont do gay guys aiight. U can suck my a$$ for all I care
Re: Wtf Lauryn? <caution> by Scorpio(f): 6:30am On Jun 03, 2006
nigga pls, u would wish he was gay! girl get off his balls jor! he don't deal with shemales like you
Re: Wtf Lauryn? <caution> by lauryn(f): 6:32am On Jun 03, 2006
ROTLMFAO, just because u wanted to try your lesbian sh*t with me and I said NO, is that y you're so ticked. Sorry I don't roll with Cunt-licking dykes like u
Re: Wtf Lauryn? <caution> by Scorpio(f): 6:36am On Jun 03, 2006
u would pray to God that i would go down south on ya, then again, u were the one that got hospitalised for a severe case of Gonorrehea! stank ass byatch, u shud know how to use a condom since u like sleeping around! you think i wanna catch some deadly virus from you? hell to da motherfcukin no! get off ur behind n get urself treated, oh! don't ever wear mini-skirts, tis d reason dem dudes couldn't sit nxt to you cos u b stinkin str8 out, thank me later bish!
Re: Wtf Lauryn? <caution> by lauryn(f): 6:59am On Jun 03, 2006
laugh my friggin ass off, U got jokes unh?, y r u passing your life story to me, i tell u se i want your life, abi i resemble papermoon wey dey steal other people lifestyle. and here i am thinkin gonorrhea was men's disease, can u get any dumber undecided
Re: Wtf Lauryn? <caution> by Scorpio(f): 7:21am On Jun 03, 2006
bish u forgot, u's a transgendered! how many times do i have to remind u of ur operation? more reason y u shud stick to just girls alone, but ur trifling ass is a heifer
Re: Wtf Lauryn? <caution> by diddy4(m): 7:29am On Jun 03, 2006
dis is hillarious. oh shiit am dying here. damn funny. wow

oya round 2 fight!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wtf Lauryn? <caution> by Scorpio(f): 7:33am On Jun 03, 2006
Bleep is u doin here, Bleep is funny? boi just adjust urself o, no just make me display for u this nite angry
Re: Wtf Lauryn? <caution> by diddy4(m): 7:36am On Jun 03, 2006
oh shiit this just got more hillarious. damn. lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wtf Lauryn? <caution> by lauryn(f): 7:38am On Jun 03, 2006
foolishness
Re: Wtf Lauryn? <caution> by Scorpio(f): 7:40am On Jun 03, 2006
diddy4dt:

oh shiit this just got more hillarious. damn. lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
nigga u think i'm playin? u better watch urself since u's a sensitive punk ass fool, get off my damn thread yo! i ain't playin, i'm warnin ur behind. get d Bleep out or stay quiet!  angry
Re: Wtf Lauryn? <caution> by diddy4(m): 7:41am On Jun 03, 2006
lol lmao, hahahahahhhahahaahaha, damn this is hillarious. wow. havent laughed dis much in a while. ok kids im off your thred. u children can continue d fight. lol lmao hahahhaaa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wtf Lauryn? <caution> by lauryn(f): 7:42am On Jun 03, 2006
babylonians
Re: Wtf Lauryn? <caution> by Scorpio(f): 7:45am On Jun 03, 2006
who the hell is he callin a kid? useless foo, come play urself naw, i'm waitin angry
Re: Wtf Lauryn? <caution> by Moukee(m): 8:23am On Jun 03, 2006
Lauryn and Scorpio, what the hell is the problem between the two of you that you cannot resolve offline instead of reeling off all these unprintable epithets. C'mon sis, you don't have to wash your dirty linens in public. Consider the fact that both of you are very good friends and this acrimony will give your enemies, real or otherwise, something good to laugh about. C'mon, ma great African princesses, potential queens of the Nile, bury the hatchet and learn to be each other's keeper. I love you.
Re: Wtf Lauryn? <caution> by lauryn(f): 6:42pm On Jun 03, 2006
Now back to u, Scorp
Tis a new day, i'm now a born against, if u got a prob, be upfront about it and stop yarning stories of Mungo Park, na that one them dey follow u talk? . As u c me so, i don't giv a flying f*ck what u say, as for your so called bbq,,,,,,,,,,,lol, Amadioha don catch u, its a wet and messy day laugh my friggin ass off. Goodluck still. And how many of una wan pounce on me?, wow, y'all must be really intimidated to gang up and ish. U guys really sat down to talk about me, una no get work, i give people like una something to talk about and look forward to evry damn day of una lives tongue
And how'd u know it stinx that bad if u havent gone down south, just because u use air freshner for your cootchie, u come dey form levels abi wetin?? born by mistake

olobo thank you.
Re: Wtf Lauryn? <caution> by edygirl(f): 6:57pm On Jun 03, 2006
@scorpio,
               I don't know what's going on with you and  lauryn and I don't care to know but you should stop using that word  niggaYou know how annoying it is to the black community. You sound like you have been flowing with insensible, illiterate black american boys. you should please sound more like yourself and stop immitating useless, annoying,discriminating words like nigga.That's ma own. angry angry angry angry angry angry >:
Re: Wtf Lauryn? <caution> by Seun(m): 12:35pm On Jun 04, 2006
This is the proper way for niggas to fight on Nairaland. instead of polluting the other threads, you can open your own threads in the offtopic section and fight with reckless abandon. Yeah!
Re: Wtf Lauryn? <caution> by mamaput(f): 12:52pm On Jun 04, 2006
>mamaput falls of the chair>
Re: Wtf Lauryn? <caution> by Badman888(m): 1:36pm On Jun 04, 2006
Oga Admin u have approved fighting to NL now, grin let the battle begin
Re: Wtf Lauryn? <caution> by diddy4(m): 4:12pm On Jun 04, 2006
the fight never finish ooo, oya round 4 fight, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wtf Lauryn? <caution> by ikamefa(f): 6:01pm On Jun 04, 2006
diddy4dt:

the fight never finish ooo, oya round 4 fight, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wtf Lauryn? <caution> by queen2(f): 8:39pm On Jun 04, 2006
wow!!!
interesting tongue
Re: Wtf Lauryn? <caution> by ldollier(f): 12:17am On Jun 05, 2006
buhahahahahah!!!!! ok now this is funny, but not cool cool lolol. men, where are those foolish  friends of mine. how i wish they were on this forum, i would have dissed all of them by now.

on a more important note, lauryn and scorpio the last time i checked yall were friends. i think all this is a joke. but just incase it isnt, please i take God beg una, stop abeg.

but ehh hahahahahahaha anywhere there is a fight, i am there, so carry on. but ehh stop grin. *goes out to invite some of her foolish friends so they can be dissed *
Re: Wtf Lauryn? <caution> by Badman888(m): 12:19am On Jun 05, 2006
enemies shall never prosper
Re: Wtf Lauryn? <caution> by ldollier(f): 12:20am On Jun 05, 2006
my enemies shall never prosper

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

A Tanker Driver And His Friends Burnt To Death At Jebba-Mokwa Express Road / Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Resigns – Warns Men Of God To Disentangle Themselve / Do You Sing In The Shower?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.