Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Lauryn What's Up With The Cellphone And Camera - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lauryn What's Up With The Cellphone And Camera (2081 Views)

For Lauryn And Uche / Lauryn Is Actually From Ghana / Wtf Lauryn? <caution> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lauryn What's Up With The Cellphone And Camera by Leftee(m): 6:20pm On Jun 26, 2006
See attachment to peep the cell phone and camera Lauryn was seen using at barbeque this past weekend. I understand about antiques and collectibles but DAMN!

Re: Lauryn What's Up With The Cellphone And Camera by lauryn(f): 4:06pm On Jun 27, 2006
laugh my frigging ass off. Crazy ass motherfucker!
Re: Lauryn What's Up With The Cellphone And Camera by Scorpio(f): 9:56pm On Jun 29, 2006
buahahahahahahahaha, so true. dang! girl, i offered to buy u another one sef, but u no gree.lmao
Re: Lauryn What's Up With The Cellphone And Camera by eveseh(f): 10:20pm On Jun 29, 2006
LOL ,what's all dis $hit?
Re: Lauryn What's Up With The Cellphone And Camera by IBBFan(m): 11:56pm On Jun 29, 2006
leftee, u don crase!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmbao!!!!!!!!!

lauryn, i don't want to believe him. just tell me it's not true.
Re: Lauryn What's Up With The Cellphone And Camera by hotangel2(f): 3:37am On Jun 30, 2006
She has a camera phone, what's bad abt that.
Re: Lauryn What's Up With The Cellphone And Camera by IBBFan(m): 3:40am On Jun 30, 2006
adding an iPod to that will make it a camera+phone with MP3.
Re: Lauryn What's Up With The Cellphone And Camera by hotangel2(f): 3:45am On Jun 30, 2006
Ipod will degrade the phone.

Add one of those olden days 'record player'.
Re: Lauryn What's Up With The Cellphone And Camera by 2fine4u(f): 3:46am On Jun 30, 2006
that's actually hottt, am thinkin of gettin one just like that. uhmmmmmm Lauryn maybe u can hook me up wit yo providergrin
Re: Lauryn What's Up With The Cellphone And Camera by IBBFan(m): 3:51am On Jun 30, 2006
provider ke? that's a satellite phone that picks network coverage from any part of the world even if you were lost in the 6th wonder of the world.
Re: Lauryn What's Up With The Cellphone And Camera by 2fine4u(f): 3:58am On Jun 30, 2006
oh my bad! well IBB since u kno the phone well pass errbody maybe u can hook me up then. cos i dont get signals in some remote areas wit my current phone nd since this one is sattelite, i guess say my probs will be solved grin
Re: Lauryn What's Up With The Cellphone And Camera by DaHitler(m): 4:01am On Jun 30, 2006
2fine4u, is that your phone?
Re: Lauryn What's Up With The Cellphone And Camera by bluenubian(f): 5:12am On Jun 30, 2006
wow funny

i saw this pic at a flea market and then i found it on the net again

the sign at the flea market set said, free headset whether u purchase something or not

Re: Lauryn What's Up With The Cellphone And Camera by 2fine4u(f): 5:17am On Jun 30, 2006
lol @ Afeni, that's not my cell phone, it's for Lauryn but i want something like tho. i heard u've been hookin ppl up with stuff like that. so when u gon hook me up grin

oh hey Afeni, i found this pic of u in my album. remember tha days u use to hustle music around tha block

Re: Lauryn What's Up With The Cellphone And Camera by eveseh(f): 5:19am On Jun 30, 2006
LOL pls ooooooooo
Re: Lauryn What's Up With The Cellphone And Camera by DaHitler(m): 5:23am On Jun 30, 2006
Omg!! shocked That is me! I remember when you took that picture. It was after I layed the pipe on you. right? grin
Re: Lauryn What's Up With The Cellphone And Camera by 2fine4u(f): 5:38am On Jun 30, 2006
yea Afeni u layed pipe on me in yo dreams shocked are u still havin those wet dreams undecided

neways here is another pic of u grin mehn u really like to hustle but i aint mad atchu grin gawn wit yo hustla self grin

Re: Lauryn What's Up With The Cellphone And Camera by mamaput(f): 7:49am On Jun 30, 2006
laughing my @SS off.
hot-angel:

Ipod will degrade the phone.

Add one of those olden days 'record player'.
These things are a classic.

Well these old things you are laughhing at were made to last a life time .
But all this new things they make now are desinged to survie like 5 years so that you will run and buy a new one.
That first pic . That handy will live for ever
Re: Lauryn What's Up With The Cellphone And Camera by diddy4(m): 8:15am On Jun 30, 2006
kai, my stomach is paining me here. damn, this thread is so damn funny. grin grin grin
Re: Lauryn What's Up With The Cellphone And Camera by MerC2(f): 1:44pm On Jun 30, 2006
DAMN HAHAHAHAH! This is TOO funny!! hahahahah
That camera fone na ba ba!
Re: Lauryn What's Up With The Cellphone And Camera by lauryn(f): 5:35pm On Jun 30, 2006
all of una don crase cheesy, thats the new reloaded phone and camera, it has Ipod, MP3, Bluetooth, just name it. Dont know y leftee is hating tongue grin grin
Re: Lauryn What's Up With The Cellphone And Camera by camara(f): 12:47am On Jul 01, 2006
@2fine4u that that's a tite ride.afeni even got woofers
Re: Lauryn What's Up With The Cellphone And Camera by IBBFan(m): 9:07am On Jul 01, 2006
na wa ooooo!!!! una plan to wound pesin for dis thread no go work!! i see y'all kicking it old skool now and Afeni's ride is the most pimped ride i've ever come across (talk about a 16th century make with modernised ish). wink wink
Re: Lauryn What's Up With The Cellphone And Camera by 2fine4u(f): 4:55am On Jul 02, 2006
oh yeah IBB, Xzibit hooked Afeni up real good. he pimped tha ride inside out wink
Re: Lauryn What's Up With The Cellphone And Camera by lauryn(f): 5:04am On Jul 02, 2006
laugh my friggin ass out, hey, leave X outta dis grin
Re: Lauryn What's Up With The Cellphone And Camera by niterider(m): 3:48pm On Jul 02, 2006
lol
Re: Lauryn What's Up With The Cellphone And Camera by 2fine4u(f): 1:01am On Jul 03, 2006
c'mon lauryn why u frontin, u kno u want a pimped out ride like that nd X is yo man for that job grin
Re: Lauryn What's Up With The Cellphone And Camera by MerC2(f): 10:26am On Jul 03, 2006
LMAO! cheesy
Re: Lauryn What's Up With The Cellphone And Camera by lauryn(f): 3:18pm On Jul 04, 2006
@ 2fine
laugh my friggin ass off, just get my man's name outtta urr mouth grin
Re: Lauryn What's Up With The Cellphone And Camera by retro(f): 5:23pm On Jul 04, 2006
Hahahahaha.

(1) (Reply)

Help: My Boyfriend Is Generous To A Fault / Finestboy In Nairaland / Kenwood Cake Mixer (tokunbo) For Ngn 35,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.