Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,888 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

A Question For The Atheist And Those Who Don't Believe In Heaven Or Hell? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Question For The Atheist And Those Who Don't Believe In Heaven Or Hell? (2222 Views)

Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven / The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real / Women In Trousers: Heaven Or Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Question For The Atheist And Those Who Don't Believe In Heaven Or Hell? by Appliedmaths(m): 10:44am On Sep 15, 2013
cold: I am good without obligation. You're good because you fear damnation.Seriously why should i be good in this life for some kind of reward in the afterlife? Defies logic. Just be good for the sake of it. On the issue of right & wrong,like someone alluded to earlier that's why we have laws to punish those in the wrong. If we already know there's a place for wrong doers and do-gooders why bother with laws & justice in this life? Everyone should just go haywire & do as we please whilst we await the judgement of a skydaddy

Thank goodness we're Nigerians, you and I know there are some certain people that are above the law. There are millions cooling off their heels in cells today for a crime they knew absolutely nothing about and yet your system of law and order hasn't brought justice to those innocent victims. Again this points out to the fact that "this is not the perfect world".
Re: A Question For The Atheist And Those Who Don't Believe In Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 15, 2013
Doc_Miss: why Is dust still remaining . Listen to urslef bro
See mumu......I used the same stupid analogy you used mehn....smh

1 Like

Re: A Question For The Atheist And Those Who Don't Believe In Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 15, 2013
Appliedmaths.:

Thank goodness we're Nigerians, you and I know there are some certain people that are above the law. There are millions cooling off their heels in cells today for a crime they knew absolutely nothing about and yet your system of law and order hasn't brought justice to those innocent victims. Again this points out to the fact that "this is not the perfect world".
This imperfection,this injustice is a part of our world.It doesn't matter whether we like it or not.Life on earth would have been more chaotic if everybody had everyone of his/her desires in life met.Life would remain life irrespective of what we want it to be.That u think some very evil people must be punished eternally to create an eternal dichotomy between good and evil people,doesn't mean it has to or it is really so.It's only a state of your mind.And talking about injustice,the xtian god is the most unjust judge there is.Imagine a judge who metes out equal sentences for both a pilferer and a mass muderer-eternal torment in some kinda fire.A judge who holds offsprings of culprits responsible for the sins of their ancestors and sends them to be tormented eternally by the hands of their tempter(satan).Eternal punishment in itself is unjust.Most men live for less than a century n commit sins in this time frame n are yet sentenced to burn in an eternal fire(infinite punishment).I dare say that even the cruelest of men e.g Adolf Hitler,do not deserve such punishment.Finite sin doesn't warrant infinite punishment.

1 Like

Re: A Question For The Atheist And Those Who Don't Believe In Heaven Or Hell? by quivah(f): 2:44pm On Sep 15, 2013
Lilax:

Mumu he's only given Xampl. LEarn to read and understand...
busy body!.. i no blame you..
Your individual is dumb than your religion..

Uyi Iredia: @ quivah: as a Christian.
congrats!

Doc_Miss: U didn't answer my Question.

Do u Believe u evolved ?
If ur Answer is YES : How come there are still Apes ?? How come Man is still the Only Intelligent 'Animal' ? Aren't Apes evolving too. Isn't evolution a continuous process ?

If ur Answer Is No : If u weren't created from Dust...then what were u created from ?
no you don't get it..
Even if its true human evolved from ape,does that mean all apes would evolved at once?
Besides,there are evidences that the claim might be true..
Do you believe you were made from dust? Yes?!
Why then are there still sands/dusts around?
You see how stupid that sounds?!
And what evidence do you have to prove what the bible said is true?? Is cause it was written in the bible? And the bible can never be wrong?!.. it was dear.

Anyways! I was made in my mother's womb when my father's sperm met my mum's eggs..
If the meeting failed,I wouldnt have been here thinking I evolved from ape or made from dust..
So,it all started from the womb..
Good news; it was scientists that found this not jesus!
Scientists are kinda right due to the fact that new species are evolving now..how much right is the claim in the bible?

PS; the first man was believed to have evolved from ape judging on fossils records.(you did social studies no?) And not all human!!..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Religion Is The Problem Of Africa And The Reason For Backwardness In Africa / What Exactly Was The Offense Of The Firstborn Of Egypt? / Who Says There's No Juju??? Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.