Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Nigerian Ladies Married To White Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ladies Married To White Men (2644 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Married To White Men.... (pics Included) / 21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another / The Competition Between Single Ladies & Married Women For Attention/guys... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Ladies Married To White Men by vivianakarit: 11:01pm On Sep 13, 2013
This group is meant for ladies married to white men.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Married To White Men by pri3stess(f): 11:21pm On Sep 13, 2013
You go wait tire for better reply.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Married To White Men by vivianakarit: 11:37pm On Sep 13, 2013
pri3stess: You go wait tire for better reply.
hahahahahaha why did u say dat
Re: Nigerian Ladies Married To White Men by oyinbogirl(f): 12:54am On Sep 14, 2013
9ja ladies?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Married To White Men by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 22, 2013
Oyinbo girl,lemme see ur pic grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Married To White Men by MrsChima(f): 12:32am On Sep 23, 2013
White men rocks. wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Married To White Men by NEROSKY(m): 1:25am On Sep 23, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
White men rocks. wink
White ladies rocks too!! Compound-whorre! sad sad

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Married To White Men by Adamskuty(m): 2:33am On Sep 23, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
White men rocks. wink
huh? White pigs,nah! U mean the opposite,no wonder u married to a nigerian cheesy
Re: Nigerian Ladies Married To White Men by oyinbogirl(f): 2:54am On Sep 23, 2013
wahabian: Oyinbo girl,lemme see ur pic grin

why do you want to see?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Married To White Men by oyinbogirl(f): 2:55am On Sep 23, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
White men rocks. wink

hahaha - really? but you never married one did you?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Married To White Men by MrsChima(f): 3:03am On Sep 23, 2013
NEROSKY:
White ladies rocks too!! Compound-whorre! sad sad

Is that your mammy's stage name?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Married To White Men by MrsChima(f): 3:05am On Sep 23, 2013
oyinbogirl:

hahaha - really? but you never married one did you?

Neither did you but I am sure you think they rocks too. wink
Re: Nigerian Ladies Married To White Men by MrsChima(f): 3:07am On Sep 23, 2013
Adamskuty: huh? White pigs,nah! U mean the opposite,no wonder u married to a nigerian cheesy

If I was to base a man solely because he has Nigerian ancestry...I would have never married him.

He has non-Nigerianish qualities I like and thank God. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Married To White Men by Boll2010: 4:12am On Sep 23, 2013
Wow so wat shld we talk abt
Re: Nigerian Ladies Married To White Men by Adamskuty(m): 8:39am On Sep 23, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

If I was to base a man solely because he has Nigerian ancestry...I would have never married him.

He has non-Nigerianish qualities I like and thank God. lipsrsealed
wtf! Fat lies,he has all nigerian qualities and proud to be a nigerian.

Hmmmm! No wonder CHIMA is name u bear now,i guess u love his name more than urs (crack da ribs) grin

to be sincere white.pigs sucks, remember they call y'all she-boons? lipsrsealed

they might not say it in ur face but behind ur back,they gossip among themselves,saying lol@that sheboon,sheboon worship us like gods,lol, sheboon always feel excited when she sees us,we can hit this sheboon with ease grin

not my words but theirs (white pigs are so cunny,hahahha)

i beeeeegy u in the Name of God grin don't let them see u as some kind of inferior being,u won't see an indian woman saying whiteman rocks,u won't see an arab saying the same either,u won't see a somali (charcant) saying that too sad , lift the dignity of the black woman just like how kails is doing grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Married To White Men by Adamskuty(m): 9:02am On Sep 23, 2013
I pray somali11 shouldn't see this, he will mock us the more,as hard as i try to improve the dignity of the black woman sad (sobbing) (about to weep) it seems i'm making very little progress.

Pls somalia11 musn't see this thread (cry.adams.cry)
Re: Nigerian Ladies Married To White Men by MrsChima(f): 11:01am On Sep 23, 2013
Adamskuty: wtf! Fat lies,he has all nigerian qualities and proud to be a nigerian.

Hmmmm! No wonder CHIMA is name u bear now,i guess u love his name more than urs (crack da ribs) grin

to be sincere white.pigs sucks, remember they call y'all she-boons? lipsrsealed

they might not say it in ur face but behind ur back,they gossip among themselves,saying lol@that sheboon,sheboon worship us like gods,lol, sheboon always feel excited when she sees us,we can hit this sheboon with ease grin

not my words but theirs (white pigs are so cunny,hahahha)

i beeeeegy u in the Name of God grin don't let them see u as some kind of inferior being,u won't see an indian woman saying whiteman rocks,u won't see an arab saying the same either,u won't see a somali (charcant) saying that too sad , lift the dignity of the black woman just like how kails is doing grin

Why would I lie about something miniscule as what I like and don't like?

If you read carefully...I said Chima has non-Nigerianish qualities. I didn't say he wasn't Nigerian. undecided

My NL handle has nothing to do with my offline life and certainly have no issue with my maiden name. Its prettier than Chima. lipsrsealed

Lastly...why do you care? Does it affects your life?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Married To White Men by MrsChima(f): 11:01am On Sep 23, 2013
Re: Nigerian Ladies Married To White Men by MrsChima(f): 11:02am On Sep 23, 2013
Re: Nigerian Ladies Married To White Men by Boll2010: 11:20am On Sep 23, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
I gez u nid to sit or suck a di!ck......
Re: Nigerian Ladies Married To White Men by MrsChima(f): 11:28am On Sep 23, 2013
Boll2010: I gez u nid to sit or suck a di!ck......

Somebody is hurting!!!! grin grin

White men rocks! kiss
Re: Nigerian Ladies Married To White Men by bimbos3xy(f): 11:33am On Sep 23, 2013
I can never do that, any way am in naija so won't have that problem.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Married To White Men by Adamskuty(m): 11:36am On Sep 23, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
oooh baby pls don't get angry with mesad pls blow me a kiss sad
Re: Nigerian Ladies Married To White Men by Dovahkiin(m): 12:09pm On Sep 23, 2013
scam tinsss
Re: Nigerian Ladies Married To White Men by Adamskuty(m): 5:27pm On Sep 23, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Why would I lie about something miniscule as what I like and don't like?

If you read carefully...I said Chima has non-Nigerianish qualities. I didn't say he wasn't Nigerian. undecided

My NL handle has nothing to do with my offline life and certainly have no issue with my maiden name. Its prettier than Chima. lipsrsealed

Lastly...why do you care? Does it affects your life?
it's prettier than that of chima u say,so what's it? grin

lool! I don't give a single fvck about what u think though,lool! @ non-nigerianish character,they is nothing like that, a nigerian can have different characters.

Every single nigerian got his or her own character.

Oops if i may ask,since u seem to know quite alot about different citizen's characters,what's the character of an AA? grin

daaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnqshocked grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Married To White Men by MrsChima(f): 5:40pm On Sep 23, 2013
Adamskuty: it's prettier than that of chima u say,so what's it? grin

lool! I don't give a single fvck about what u think though,lool! @ non-nigerianish character,they is nothing like that, a nigerian can have different characters.

Every single nigerian got his or her own character.

Oops if i may ask,since u seem to know quite alot about different citizen's characters,what's the character of an AA? grin

daaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnqshocked grin

Why don't you ask an AA because I don't know what AA is but I do know what BA is.

You don't give a Bleep but yet you writing essays and shit. grin

Try again nigga.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Married To White Men by Adamskuty(m): 5:48pm On Sep 23, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Why don't you ask an AA because I don't know what AA is but I do know what BA is.

You don't give a Bleep but yet you writing essays and shit. grin

Try again nigga.
hehehehhe! (now this write up over here made me crack ma ribs)? What's BA

AA ....african..american,that's what we all call u,that's what the whites (which u love so much calls u)

so what's the character of ur kind,madam professor on character?? Kindly reply plzzzzz

looool@BA grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Married To White Men by Adamskuty(m): 5:55pm On Sep 23, 2013
Heheh! BA grin grin ,nawaaa ooh! The real "native" americans don't even see u guys as americans grin (the white lord u love so much )

crack da ribs

siGn of Ends Times...AdaMz
Re: Nigerian Ladies Married To White Men by MrsChima(f): 8:48pm On Sep 23, 2013
Adamskuty: hehehehhe! (now this write up over here made me crack ma ribs)? What's BA

AA ....african..american,that's what we all call u,that's what the whites (which u love so much calls u)

so what's the character of ur kind,madam professor on character?? Kindly reply plzzzzz

looool@BA grin

I don't know what AA is....ask someone who cares.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Married To White Men by MrsChima(f): 8:51pm On Sep 23, 2013
Adamskuty: Heheh! BA grin grin ,nawaaa ooh! The real "native" americans don't even see u guys as americans grin (the white lord u love so much )

crack da ribs

Are you okay? You seems to got me confused with other people or seems to think you know what and who I am.

Assumption seems to be a Nigerian thing on NL.

Yellow water isn't good for you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Married To White Men by MrsChima(f): 8:54pm On Sep 23, 2013
Adamskuty: Heheh! BA grin grin ,nawaaa ooh! The real "native" americans don't even see u guys as americans grin (the white lord u love so much )

crack da ribs

Whatever those White men did to you in Nigeria....let it go.

You can still call the Nigerian cops. grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Married To White Men by UyiIredia(m): 10:01pm On Sep 23, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
White men rocks. wink

Yes, we know you married oyibo. Wey Ms Potato sef I don taya for you and I miss her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girl Said I'm Selfish After All This Thingz..., / What Will You If The One That Can Stop You Frm Crying Makes You Cry? / What Will You Do If Your Fiancé Insists On This Type Of Wedding Or Nothing Else?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.